• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Isaiah 41:4 Who has performed and done this,
    calling the generations from the beginning?
I, the Lord, the first,
    and with the last; I am he.

So Cyrus or Abraham are the Lord according to you?

Ok, so what part are you struggling with?  Surely you see the bow.

Ok, and once again God has a bow, so what is the issue here?

Exactly how is pointing out scripture that states God has a bow perversion?  As to why you are here I can't say, but it appears from your posts it is to insult anyone who points out something you said is wrong.  You agree the last two passages are God judging people, and He has a bow.  As for Isaiah 41 I can't say how you draw your conclusion.

What theory is that?

This is a waste of time.  You're about the most fabricated taken out of context person in denial I've ever seen. It's folish for me to even confront this idoiocy.

Isaiah 41:4 Who has performed and done this,
    calling the generations from the beginning?
I, the Lord, the first,
    and with the last; I am he.

So Cyrus or Abraham are the Lord according to you?

How stupid you are wingnut.  Just ban me would you.  You're a full blown idiot, a perverter of God's Word, and a damn fool. I don't belong on a forum with stupid moderators who are full blown idiots who pervert God's Word.  Ban me would you, you're an embarrasment to what's left of Christianity.  I want nothing to do with you or any of the other demons on this forum.

Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.

Rather than pervert the verse to fit the folishness that the bow reflects Christ and the gospel, why don't you get a tutor to guide and walk you through these passages.  If you're here just to to pervert the verse and prop up your foolish claim that Isaiah 41 supports the bow is Christ and the gospel, I want out.  I'm not going to entertain such blatant perversions and fabrications.

A. R. FAUSSET thinks it's Cyrus.  Mathew Henry thinks it's Cyrus.  Guzik and most commentators say it's Abraham. Chuck Smith thinks it's Cyrus.  Wingnut gets it completely wrong to support the nonsense that this passage claims the bow is Christ and the gospel!  How miserable!

YOU PERVERT THE PASSAGE AND SAY ISAIAH 41 PROVES THE HORSEMANS BOW IS CHRIST AND THE GOSPEL. You do need a tutor.  God doesn't need a bow to hunt or go into battle.  The word BOW in Isaiah 41 is used figuratively of God's might. NOT CHRIST, NOT THE GOSPEL!

That's the problem with forums.  As an internet personality, people can make themselves LOOK like they know what their talking about by quoting scripture and then put out a one liner that perverts the Word...and they don't care.

God forbid that a Christian would say, "I was wrong" on a public forum.  I'm done here for a while.  You have fun wing nut. I think I've seen enough perversion.  I'm wasting my time dealing with you.  You don't have or know what a hermeneutic is, and you don'y know what good exegesis is.

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

One review...

"Worthy started out as a Christian ministry. The owner lived in Tel Aviv. I'd say it's been a fair bit of time since he's looked in on his baby.  Worthy is filled with the worst sort that pose as Christians in order to give the faith a bad name by their behavior." 

I need to get away from Worthy as it does nothing for my Christian behavior.  If you people reflect Jesus Christ, then I don't want anything to do with Jesus Christ.

The best thing that could happen to Christianity is to have Worthy Forums DISMANTLED!

Edited by fixerupper

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

9 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

One review...

"Worthy started out as a Christian ministry. The owner lived in Tel Aviv. I'd say it's been a fair bit of time since he's looked in on his baby.  Worthy is filled with the worst sort that pose as Christians in order to give the faith a bad name by their behavior." 

I need to get away from Worthy as it does nothing for my Christian behavior.  If you people reflect Jesus Christ, then I don't want anything to do with Jesus Christ.

The best thing that could happen to Christianity is to have Worthy Forums DISMANTLED!

All we hear from you is demeaning and remarks that does not build up but discourages the saints here.  Believers here know how to recognize the voice of the serpent and your last post is exactly  what was spewed out in you last post. Get real and see what foolishness you are posting.  If you don't want to be here, by all means the exit door is open for you, but don't push your garbage to the people who come to worship and seek the Lord in their humility and learn how to tolerate and as the word says line upon line, a little here a little there to know the masters way a bit more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Not that I am expecting you to address any of this, but here goes anyway.

II Corinthians 1:21 And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, 22 and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

Ephesians 1:13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Now, if you read this scripture you should be able to see that believers are sealed by the Holy Spirit.  So a believer is already sealed, which means the 144,000 are not believers, as they require a seal.  They are sealed in chapter 7.

Revelation 7: 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Now what you should note in the above, is that the 144,000 are not sealed on their heart, but on their forehead.  What else you should notice is that they are not referred to as virgins here.  And when we see them again in chapter 14 what do we see on their foreheads?

Revelation 14  Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

This is when we are told about their other characteristics.

Revelation 14:4 It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, 5 and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

So, considering they are said to be blameless, do you think that is because these 144,000 were perfect like Jesus, or do you think maybe these qualities are described as a result of being MADE perfect?

You did quite well with this post. But there is another possibility that is very probably.

Will the church age or age of grace end? I think so, and I think it will end at the pretrib rapture.  Why do I think this? Because the moment the church age ends, "time" will be Day of the Lord and Daniel's 70th week time. The age of grace will be OVER. That is what is really being said at the 5th seal - the martyrs of the church age. They must wait for judgment until it is TIME for judgment, and that time cannot come until the time of grace is finished: it will finish at the pretrib rapture.

So after the church age, is the born again walk possible? I don't think so. I can find no hint of anyone being born again after the rapture. The door is wide open now, but it is going to shut. From the time of the pretrib rapture on, it will be impossible to be "born again." It will be Old Covenant time.  IF God opens that door again during the millennial reign, or after, the bible does not tell us. Of course you will disagree with all of this, but that is OK. You are mistaken on many things: this will be one more.  This is not just "my" theory. It is believed by millions of pretribbers.

From the "Got Questions" website:

" The Church Age is the period of time from Pentecost (Acts 2) to the rapture (foretold in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18). It is called the Church Age because it covers the period in which the Church is on earth. It corresponds with the dispensation of Grace. In prophetic history, it falls between the 69th and 70th weeks of Daniel (Daniel 9:24-27; Romans 11). "

" The Church Age will end when God’s people are raptured out of the world and taken to be with the Lord (1 Corinthians 15:51-57). The rapture will be followed in heaven by the Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Revelation 19:6-9) as the Church, the Bride of Christ, receives her heavenly reward. "

" The Church Age is marked by the Holy Spirit’s permanent indwelling of His people (John 14:16). "  [end of quote]

If we look in Rev. 14, and see the gospel message then, there is nothing about the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. Why? Because that door closed. remember the parable of the ten virgins?

24 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

One review...

So leave! No problem.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

So leave! No problem.

I think for some the Truth is hard to take. Could be the convicting of the Holy Spirit.

1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Rather than pervert the verse to fit the folishness that the bow reflects Christ and the gospel

If you don't think the first seal represents the Gospel, suppose you tell us what you think?

10 hours ago, Sister said:

iamlamad,

The truth is written in plain sight, but hidden. 

Revelation 11:8   And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Because it only boils down to two great cities.  The kingdom of God, or the kingdom of Satan.

Two Cities only.

Zion and Babylon

All men spiritually dwell in one or the other.

Both cities are at war with each other.

It comes down to black and white,....night and day, darkness and light,

The kingdom of darkness, or the kingdom of light.

Both are referred to as Cities, because each one has a king over them.

What city was Jerusalem serving at the time of Christ's death? 

And after that, what city persecutes the children of God continually?

If we are hated because we dwell in Zion, and walk in righteousness, but suffer oppression and hate by the world, can we blame it just on Jerusalem?  Is Jerusalem responsible for the wickedness my neighbour did to me? 

Will God hold Jerusalem accountable?

This great city where our Lord was crucified is bigger than just Jersualem.

You can spiritualize this passage if you wish. I won't.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

2 hours ago, fixerupper said:

How stupid you are wingnut.  Just ban me would you.  You're a full blown idiot, a perverter of God's Word, and a damn fool. I don't belong on a forum with stupid moderators who are full blown idiots who pervert God's Word.  Ban me would you, you're an embarrasment to what's left of Christianity.  I want nothing to do with you or any of the other demons on this forum.

Fixeruppper was banned from the thread for this comment.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Just now, Steve_S said:

Fixeruppper was banned from the thread for this comment.

Wow, he is in need of prayers before he turns his back on God.