• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 minute ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Yeah, I know. I am fine with pre-tribbers, as long as they exegete instead of eisegete their was to their conclusions. Not sure that it is permissible to use a noun as a verb though!

No fair cleaning up your edits, and not leave a trace behind! :24:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

No fair cleaning up your edits, and not leave a trace behind! :24:

Well, otherwise it left a double post, I had trouble fixing the original!

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Well, otherwise it left a double post, I had trouble fixing the original!

I mistakenly did a 6 post in a row, thinking it didn't take... Can you imagine my embarrassment? :b:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Mal'ak said:

Matthew 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

"let both grow together until the harvest....gather ye together first the tares", the wicked get gathered first...which is receiving the mark of the beast

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

We are told when the Christians will be gathered, "Immediately after the tribulation....they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds.....they shall gather together his elect".

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

"When the Son of man shall come....before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another".

Says it many times by Jesus himself, the rapture said to happen before the tribulation...never said once in the Bible, just one "caught up to the clouds" used out of context by Paul where if you read the entire context even says when Jesus returns "1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."  As Paul said "we which are alive and remain", and the "trump" is the seventh trumpet or last trumpet in Revelations when Jesus returns. Scared Christians not trusting God, do not want to be here during the Tribulation so as God himself said "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth"

You are a post trib believer?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

I mistakenly did a 6 post in a row, thinking it didn't take... Can you imagine my embarrassment? :b:

That is annoying when that happens, but buggy software is not your fault!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You are a post trib believer?

There is no post...pre...mid....there is only the truth, everyone alive when satan comes will be here on Earth, then when Jesus comes everyone will remain on Earth during his thousand year reign...just that the Christians will reign with Jesus, while the non-believers are being taught the truth so they will have a chance to avoid the second death of the White Throne.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

2 hours ago, Mal'ak said:

There is no post...pre...mid....there is only the truth, everyone alive when satan comes will be here on Earth, then when Jesus comes everyone will remain on Earth during his thousand year reign...just that the Christians will reign with Jesus, while the non-believers are being taught the truth so they will have a chance to avoid the second death of the White Throne.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And what do you think is the truth? Only believers will enter the 1000 year millennium according to the book of Revelation. I do not support your interpretation. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

And what do you think is the truth? Only believers will enter the 1000 year millennium according to the book of Revelation. I do not support your interpretation. 

Then you are not reading Revelation chapter 20, it says it very plain. Where are the Billions of souls that are on Earth, once Jesus comes does he do something with them?  Because there is no evidence of that, they can not go to Hell, because Hell is empty at this point since everyone in Hell will be coming to Earth when satan comes down. "Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Normally I would ask if you want to discuss the Word of God have at least a couple verses to support your point of view, but you have no verses, because there is not one verse in the entire Bible that supports the non-Christians have their own "rapture" to...who knows where.  But for those that might be reading this that care about scripture, and base their beliefs on scripture instead of opinions and church dogma....

"dead" are the non-believers, they are spiritually dead because at this point they are going to the Lake of Fire unless they choose Jesus as their Savior.

The Christians are part of the "first resurrection", which means they received their crown of life when Jesus returns.  While the "dead" do not have their crown of life, so they have to wait for the second resurrection which is the White Throne.  We are even told what the Christians will be doing, "they shall be priests of God and of Christ".  If there are no non-believers why will there need to be "priests", who is the Christians going to teach the Word of God too, other Christians?  Of course not, they will be priests ministering to the "dead" or non-believers as they "reign" with Jesus.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

After the thousand years satan will be released from his prison to "deceive the nations...of the earth", obviously he is not going to be deceiving the Saints to turn against Jesus after they received their crown of life in the first resurrection...so...who is the "nations...on the earth"?  Easy if you use common sense and the Holy Spirit, they are the "dead" which were being taught by the Saints for the thousand years and satan coming to deceive them is their test to see if they choose Jesus or satan.  Christians had their trial of faith during the flesh age of man, those of the second resurrection will have their trial of faith when satan is released from his prison after the thousand years.  Those that follow satan and prove they are evil, they will attack the camp of the saints and Jesus, then God the Father will stop them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

At this point satan has done the task he has been granted, being the accuser and is no longer needed for that role, being already judged long before man was created he and the false prophet will be the first to die the second death in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Again the "dead" are brought before God during the White Throne of Judgment, not the Christians, the book of life is opened and all of the "dead" are judged by their works.  There will be new believers that were taught by the Saints during the thousand years, and after they did not follow satan when he was released.  There will also be those that did follow satan, and showed they didn't really chose Jesus as their savior.  But all of them will be judged by their works by the Father, and those that are not found in the book of life will be killed in the Lake of Fire.

There is no interruption in Revelations 20, it is not a parable, you either have eyes to see or not.  I just break down the verses to help people understand, but the truth is there without me adding a word to it.

Edited by Mal'ak

On 8/6/2019 at 7:01 AM, Mal'ak said:

Then you are not reading Revelation chapter 20, it says it very plain. Where are the Billions of souls that are on Earth, once Jesus comes does he do something with them?  Because there is no evidence of that, they can not go to Hell, because Hell is empty at this point since everyone in Hell will be coming to Earth when satan comes down. "Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Normally I would ask if you want to discuss the Word of God have at least a couple verses to support your point of view, but you have no verses, because there is not one verse in the entire Bible that supports the non-Christians have their own "rapture" to...who knows where.  But for those that might be reading this that care about scripture, and base their beliefs on scripture instead of opinions and church dogma....

"dead" are the non-believers, they are spiritually dead because at this point they are going to the Lake of Fire unless they choose Jesus as their Savior.

The Christians are part of the "first resurrection", which means they received their crown of life when Jesus returns.  While the "dead" do not have their crown of life, so they have to wait for the second resurrection which is the White Throne.  We are even told what the Christians will be doing, "they shall be priests of God and of Christ".  If there are no non-believers why will there need to be "priests", who is the Christians going to teach the Word of God too, other Christians?  Of course not, they will be priests ministering to the "dead" or non-believers as they "reign" with Jesus.

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

After the thousand years satan will be released from his prison to "deceive the nations...of the earth", obviously he is not going to be deceiving the Saints to turn against Jesus after they received their crown of life in the first resurrection...so...who is the "nations...on the earth"?  Easy if you use common sense and the Holy Spirit, they are the "dead" which were being taught by the Saints for the thousand years and satan coming to deceive them is their test to see if they choose Jesus or satan.  Christians had their trial of faith during the flesh age of man, those of the second resurrection will have their trial of faith when satan is released from his prison after the thousand years.  Those that follow satan and prove they are evil, they will attack the camp of the saints and Jesus, then God the Father will stop them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

At this point satan has done the task he has been granted, being the accuser and is no longer needed for that role, being already judged long before man was created he and the false prophet will be the first to die the second death in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Again the "dead" are brought before God during the White Throne of Judgment, not the Christians, the book of life is opened and all of the "dead" are judged by their works.  There will be new believers that were taught by the Saints during the thousand years, and after they did not follow satan when he was released.  There will also be those that did follow satan, and showed they didn't really chose Jesus as their savior.  But all of them will be judged by their works by the Father, and those that are not found in the book of life will be killed in the Lake of Fire.

There is no interruption in Revelations 20, it is not a parable, you either have eyes to see or not.  I just break down the verses to help people understand, but the truth is there without me adding a word to it.

All of the unbelievers at the end of the tribulation will be banished to Hades where they will go to the White Throne judgment at the end of the 1000 year millennium. Only the believers will enter the 1000 year millennium Matthew 25:31-46

Edited by missmuffet

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, missmuffet said:

All of the unbelievers at the end of the tribulation will be banished to Hades where they will go to the White Throne judgment at the end of the 1000 year millennium. Only the believers will enter the 1000 year tribulation Matthew 25:31-46

Does this need a correction?