• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, TBHNJhfhh said:

Everything hindering the rapture has been removed.

all the prophecies has been fulfilled.

Use the advantage of SMS, WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook, Twitter etc to send this message to at least 10 people. Do not ignore.

The Mark Of The Beast Prophesy Finally Fulfilled…

The device will be implemented on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST.

When I see a post that stirs fear in folks and sounds like a conspiracy theory, and making claims that all prophecy has been fulfilled. I take it with a very tiny grain of salt.  I have older bibles , and nothing has changed so drastic in newer reprints that we have to be fearful as has been claimed.  God's word, is the same. . . yesterday, today, and forever.  The world and all its allure will pass away but God's words will remain forever.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

It is written that "not all shall enter into the kingdom except those who do the will of the Father". I feel that we are so close. Will someone interpret "and they loved not their life to the death" When we hear the word Rapture they are  talking about the pre trib Rapture. In this they feel honored that they will not suffer a scratch. The church is going to be tested by the evil one. As in Daniel 7:25 that the true church will be given into his hand (antichrist)for a time, times and a half times(3& 1/2) years. Why does this not compute ? You  are being flim flamed be a greedy church making merchandise of you.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, TBHNJhfhh said:

Try and find these scriptures in NIV and ESV on your computer, phone or device right now if you are in doubt: Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14; Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46; Luke 17:36, 23:17; John 5:4; Acts 8:37.

Oops, I left my hardcopy ESV up at the mountains, but looking at my old hardcopy NIV It skips verse 21 ending verse 20 with a footnote reference mark. When I read the footnote it reads "a20 some manuscripts You 21  But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting"

Biblegateway online shows: 

Matthew 17:21 New International Version (NIV)

[21] [a]

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 17:21 Some manuscripts include here words similar to Mark 9:29.

and 

'Matthew 17:21' not found for the version: English Standard Version.
English Standard Version (ESV)

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.

BUT, BUT, BUT  I don't see any conspiracy here at allas Bible gateway does show Mark 9:29 as;

Mark 9:29 New International Version (NIV)

29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.[a]

and;

Mark 9:29 English Standard Version (ESV)

29 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.”[a]

Footnotes:

1. Mark 9:29 Some manuscripts add and fasting     

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

I read the ESV, the NIV, the King James, and the NASB and sometimes the Holman.

• Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, TBHNJhfhh said:

Please be prepared, there is no more time, Use the advantage of SMS, WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook, Twitter etc to send this message to at least 10 people. Do not ignore.

Read for yourself before passing any of this on, for if your recipient does their own research they are going to then wonder about anything else you might forward to them. Your credibility might be wasted  and lost for sharing of this  so called alert.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Alive said:

Been thinking a lot about this lately.

Me too as Israel continues to prosper and the world jealous of them. 

A contrast of nations: With the exception of the Vatican, I believe Israel is the richest nation on earth per ca pita, with a 4.8% GPA. By contrast, the USA is one of the poorest countries; having a debt based economy, 20 trillion in government [peoples] debt and climbing, which is not possible to ever repay. Collective individual and private debt deducted from their net worth after taxes, leaves them about neutral. 

As a nation, we are insolvent and bankrupt. The only thing keeping us a float; is the dollar being the reserve currency of the world, dollars used globally to purchase oil, and the ability to print as much cash 24/7 as our little hearts desire, backed by nothing, not even a promise to repay anymore. This house of cards is going to fall, not if, but when?

I suspect most likely when the "dollar" is out of the picture. The one world currency system will replace it; it being a convenient and more secure [selling point] electronic system. Ninety-five percent of all global financial transactions are already done electronically at present. 

How would drug cartel's launder and collect their profits through an electronic system. What good would it be robbing a gas station, convenience store or person for nothing tangible for trade?

Time is short, another question is; how much of the future will we be allowed to witness before we're, up, up and away :D

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, TBHNJhfhh said:

Matthew 17:21

I just looked on the computer, it's deleted on the niv, thanks for pointing that out, if I buy a new mp3 player I might have to get a different translation.

A number of years ago the niv translation was changed to make it less gay friendly, that shouldn't have been done either.

Do you recommend any new translations since you pointed it out?