• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Luigi, nice to hear from you again!

I thought the little horn arose from the beast- the 4th kingdom? He came after the 10 horns surfaced from out of the beast as well?

Thanks, Charlie 

Yes Charlie, the little horn does rise from one of the beasts 10 horns in Daniel 7. This same little horn who then rises from one of four seceded horns from the he goat in Daniel 8, indicates the he goat as one of the fourth beasts members/heads. We still need to wait until Iran is conquered by the he goat who traverses the whole earth from the west, and then secedes into four powers, before there are 10 horns/powers, from which the little horn will then rise from one of.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

Ok and thanks again!

Please comment on the following:

1) Daniel 7 shows a beast representing the 4th kingdom- the 3rd kingdom was Greece (Alexander). 

2) When Alexander died, his kingdom was broken into 4 territories (but not kingdoms).

3) So this beast in the 4th kingdom most likely represents Rome.

4) In Daniel 7, the 10 horns arise out of the “beast”, which is Rome and not one of the territories of Greece.

5) In Daniel 7, another little horn arises AFTER the 10 horns- he also comes from out of the beast (Rome).

6) In Daniel 8, there is no mention of the beast but only the little horn (4th kingdom). 

7) So the 4th kingdom of pagan Rome comes from out of the NW territory of the broken Greece empire of Alexander. And the little horn arises out from the beast. 

Let me know your thoughts, Charlie 

• Group:  Diamond Member

2 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Ok and thanks again!

Please comment on the following:

1) Daniel 7 shows a beast representing the 4th kingdom- the 3rd kingdom was Greece (Alexander). 

2) When Alexander died, his kingdom was broken into 4 territories (but not kingdoms).

3) So this beast in the 4th kingdom most likely represents Rome.

4) In Daniel 7, the 10 horns arise out of the “beast”, which is Rome and not one of the territories of Greece.

5) In Daniel 7, another little horn arises AFTER the 10 horns- he also comes from out of the beast (Rome).

6) In Daniel 8, there is no mention of the beast but only the little horn (4th kingdom). 

7) So the 4th kingdom of pagan Rome comes from out of the NW territory of the broken Greece empire of Alexander. And the little horn arises out from the beast. 

Let me know your thoughts, Charlie 

1) Daniel 7 shows all the world's kingdoms depicted as four different beasts, representing four primary types of governments, or socioeconomic systems. The fourth beast, consisting of 10 military powers, socioeconomic system is that of consumerism, and thereby devours all of earth's natural resources (Daniel 7:23).

2) The angel Gabriel informs us in Daniel 8:17 & 19 that the events shown about the he goats secession into four powers from which the little horn shall arise are in regards to the end times, and therefore are not about some BC event with Alexander the Great.

3) If you are referring to the he goat member head of the fourth beast; the he goat traverses the whole earth from the west (Daniel 8:5) to attack and annihilate Iran, and therefore is not Rome.  

4) The 10 horns of the beast are 10 military powers. Greece is relatively next door to Iran, and therefore would not traverse the whole earth from the west to attack Iran. Greece is therefore a metaphor for a nation that would come into existence in the end times being of comparable stature to that of ancient Greece in the 6th century BC. A democratic nation, technologically advanced, notable military capabilities.

5) The little horn who has power, is also described as the fourth beast's mouth who speaks great things, and is more stout that those around him (Daniel 7:20). He is also a pathological lying narcissist who casts the truth of God to the ground, stomping all over it, while magnifying himself (Daniel 8:10-12 & 11:36-37). He loves the strength of military forces, providing his military with much wealth (Daniel 11:38). These criteria do not meet that of Rome. 

6) There is no direct mention of the 10 horn fourth beast in Daniel 8. Daniel 8 provides more specific information in regards to the primary member head of the fourth beast, of which its 7 heads are not described in Daniel 7, but are described in Revelation 13.

7) Daniel also wanted to know more about the information he was shown in chapter 11 about Greece and Persia, but was told to go on his way, that the information was sealed until the time these events pertained to, would then be unsealed, with our understanding and knowledge about these events then increasing among those of us  inquiring about these events (Daniel 12:4 & 8-9).

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

By the way Charlie, the four different beasts in Daniel 7 representing all the world's nations, also appear in Revelation 6, as the four horsemen's nations.

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 9/29/2020 at 12:41 AM, Charlie744 said:

Question: Even though we have not been successful in identifying the 10 horns (near the beginning of the 4th kingdom), does the language in Daniel support the view that these 10 horns are / should / must / need to be present or arise either before, during or close after the crucifixion, as opposed to the far future period? 

No way. As we can see below, the ten kings will reign until the fulfillment of the Words of God. And this still didn't take place:

Rev 17:17 ->  For God gave into their hearts to do His mind, and to act with one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast until the Words of God will be fulfilled."

3 minutes ago, Leonardo Von said:

No way. As we can see below, the ten kings will reign until the fulfillment of the Words of God. And this still didn't take place:

Rev 17:17 ->  For God gave into their hearts to do His mind, and to act with one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast until the Words of God will be fulfilled."

I believe my initial comment may have been confusing... I believe the 10 horns WAS around / in play at the time of Jesus AND will continue until His second coming..

Your thoughts?

Charlie

16 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

I believe my initial comment may have been confusing... I believe the 10 horns WAS around / in play at the time of Jesus AND will continue until His second coming..

Your thoughts?

Charlie

Well, indeed, as John said, there were antichrists in his time and they exist until today ( 1John 2:8). Nonetheless, the antichrist and his ten horns will have their thorough fulfillment in the seventieth week of Daniel.

Just now, Leonardo Von said:

Well, indeed, as John said, there were antichrists in his time and they exist until today ( 1John 2:8). Nonetheless, the antichrist and his ten horns will have their thorough fulfillment in the seventieth week of Daniel.

Your response brings up a very controversial issue— and one that I am comfortable in my opinion... the 70 weeks of Daniel has indeed been completed with the Messiah being baptized by John in the Jordan- begins the final week and His ministry and of course ends 3.5 years after the Cross. The only reason people latched on to this interpretation is due to the RC Jesuit Ruberi was instructing to come up with an alternative interpretation to combat the “accepted” belief that the papacy is the little horn of Daniel. 

They have completed flipped the interpretations on Daniel’s 70 weeks and that it completely refers to the Messiah.

Your thoughts? Charlie 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

the 70 weeks of Daniel has indeed been completed with the Messiah being baptized by John in the Jordan- begins the final week and His ministry and of course ends 3.5 years after the Cross.

In according to Daniel:

• Dan 9:24 -> " Seventy weeks are decreed as to your people and as to your holy city, to finish the transgression and to make an end of sins, and to make atonement for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy."

To the end of the seventieth week, all the sin should  cease, and we know that this didn't take place. Therefore, the seventieth week still didn't come about.

Edited by Leonardo Von

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,249
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The NWO people divided the world up into ten financial centers...   I have always wondered if that has something to do with the ten kings.