IGNORED

Warning:The World is Ending and the Messiah Coming!

joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I hope it ends before supper...I don't feel like cooking tonight :bored-1:

Actually, I'm a very serious person(with a sense of humor)...it's just this constant 'world ends at midnight' harangue

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Actually, I'm a very serious person(with a sense of humor)...it's just this constant 'world ends at midnight' harangue

I like where your head is at! LOL!

Someone had an interesting point, in the Bible it gives a parable to describe being alert and keeping strong faith until Jesus returns, they talk about the 10 virgins with lamps, how they all fell asleep cause their groom was taking foreeeeveeer to arrive!! (typical men!) Then someone said "it is midnight he has arrived! Wake up!" 5 of the virgins had their oil ready for their lamps, the other 5 had to make a run to walmart (lame humor) to buy some oil because they were not ready. Does midnight mean the halfway point in the 7 years? So 3 1/2 years of peace so the virgins are still asleep, and then at the middle mark the antichrist reveals himself and the virgins are kind of like "Oh! The antichrist has come, Jesus will be here soon!" so half of them are trying to boost their faith, while the other half already had strong faith coming into the tribulation?

Just a thought! I could be totally wrong, I probably am, but thought it was an interesting thought! Like maybe the peace treaty would take place in secret so the virgins (us) wouldn't recognize the start of the 7 years.

God bless!

Sorry about my terrible sense of humor, didn't mean to offend!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

So says the anti-prophet preterist.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

I like where your head is at! LOL!

Someone had an interesting point, in the Bible it gives a parable to describe being alert and keeping strong faith until Jesus returns, they talk about the 10 virgins with lamps, how they all fell asleep cause their groom was taking foreeeeveeer to arrive!! (typical men!) Then someone said "it is midnight he has arrived! Wake up!" 5 of the virgins had their oil ready for their lamps, the other 5 had to make a run to walmart (lame humor) to buy some oil because they were not ready. Does midnight mean the halfway point in the 7 years? So 3 1/2 years of peace so the virgins are still asleep, and then at the middle mark the antichrist reveals himself and the virgins are kind of like "Oh! The antichrist has come, Jesus will be here soon!" so half of them are trying to boost their faith, while the other half already had strong faith coming into the tribulation?

Just a thought! I could be totally wrong, I probably am, but thought it was an interesting thought! Like maybe the peace treaty would take place in secret so the virgins (us) wouldn't recognize the start of the 7 years.

God bless!

Sorry about my terrible sense of humor, didn't mean to offend!

No...sense of humor is good...in all the seriousness because yes, things are serious :)

Hmmm.....I don't understand that parable that way regarding pre, half, or post trib. I understand it as meaning

we should always be ready because we do not know. I don't see it having a meaning regarding the timing

of Jesus return

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

The sky is falling!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

I couldnt even find a Ynet.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

I don't feel like cooking either ..... but, watching the national news on t.v. there is always something

cooking ..... hard to digest ... :31:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well since I kind of like to eat, I hope it's after supper...... but I'm ready whenever

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

http://www.israeltod...73/Default.aspx

Montag, 9. Juli 2012 | Aviel Schneider

On one of Israel's largest websites Ynet a yellow banner with large letters appeared on Saturday proclaiming the coming of the Messiah. "The Messiah is in Israel. This will be the last government of Israel." A click on the banner leads directly to the website 871. Here, the religious creators of the site warn about the end of the world. “The next leader will be the Messiah Ben David. The situation in the country is getting worse and the government will become more incapable. Only the Messiah can save Israel during the war of Gog and Magog. In the near future the world will witness terrible disasters, like earthquakes and tsunamis. Cities in Europe and the United States will disappear in the sea. The world's financial system will collapse and God will destroy the Mammon (Yiddish slang for "money"). Anti-Semitism in the world will get worse, just like on the eve of World War II. For every inch of land that the government abandons the people of Israel will be punished for, because this is a rebellion against God. Solely because the two-state solution was discussed in Israel we must pay a high price. This land was promised to the people of Israel for eternity and who negotiates about the God-given land will not experience the redemption.” The ones behind the website, who regularly publish warning signals in the Israel network, are unknown. The majority of Israel’s society does not take such websites seriously, but still they appear on Israel's largest Internet portals, such as Ynet.

matt 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

If Israel does not take this seriously; but you seem to taking it that way. am I misunderstanding your post.

If this is addressed to me, I posted this because it is interesting, not because I do or do not agree with the piece.

The very fact that some in Israel are beginning to think on this matter is of interest to me and possibly to some others who post here.

I am well acquainted with the Scriptures quoted herein.

When I posted the op was the second one in the lineup, which probably meant it was a day or so old, and something else had been posted

to the site. This is my first time to visit that site so I am not familiar with it.

i simply ask why the interest. it is not biblical. i try not to step on peoples toes but it seems as if I stomped yours , sorry for that. When Jesus comes back he will not sneak into jerusalem as the article suggest.