• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

But the gathering of the elect is given in scripture,  M,Marv, it is given to us in a couple ways, and this we can bet the house on, first it says when the last trumpet,  and when the sun goes dark , and you see the son of man coming, it says after the tribulation this happens , but the angels will go to the four corners of the heavens and gather the elect,  we have that those of mortal will put on immortal, we have in a twinkling of a eye we will be changed ,  we have that the dead in Christ rises first and then we that live next, we have that Jesus comes in the clouds and we gather and meet Him in the air , this is all referring to us being taken from here to Him  when He comes, back,

its all in scripture and its all in order,  we do not doubt the gathering and the rapture at all, but we place it at the end of the tribulation

SS

Jesus Christ says there is nothing in Scripture which points to the time of the Rapture.  Jesus Christ says that Only God the Father Knows when the Rapture will happen.  So you are in error in reporting that Scripture can show us when the Rapture will occur.  For it cannot.  Scripture says "Watch and be Ready";  Watch and be Ready; when are we to watch and be ready for the Bridegroom.

I kind of want to throw up when many of you say that you search the Scriptures like the Berean's, and thus you have found out that the Rapture is Post Trib.  Technically you are trying to associate yourselves with the Berean's. With this  association, it does not mean what you have researched is correct.    I have also researched like the Berean's and I come up with a totally different time for the Rapture, a Pre Trib view.  So many of you being like the Berean's as a ones up on us does not fly.  Like one saying, I am of Peter, or I am of Paul, or I am of John.  Self association means nothing.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

SS

Jesus Christ says there is nothing in Scripture which points to the time of the Rapture.  Jesus Christ says that Only God the Father Knows when the Rapture will happen.  So you are in error in reporting that Scripture can show us when the Rapture will occur.  For it cannot.  Scripture says "Watch and be Ready";  Watch and be Ready; when are we to watch and be ready for the Bridegroom.

I kind of want to throw up when many of you say that you search the Scriptures like the Berean's, and thus you have found out that the Rapture is Post Trib.  Technically you are trying to associate yourselves with the Berean's. With this  association, it does not mean what you have researched is correct.    I have also researched like the Berean's and I come up with a totally different time for the Rapture, a Pre Trib view.  So many of you being like the Berean's as a ones up on us does not fly.  Like one saying, I am of Peter, or I am of Paul, or I am of John.  Self association means nothing.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Okay ?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

48 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

The weird thing MG is, that I have known people to have the notion, that what one believes about rapture timing, is what they will experience. In other  words, they thing that pre-tribbers will go in a pre-trib rapture, while the post-tribbers will go through the tribulation.

Oh wow; that's a new one.  And, yes, it is weird.  We will all go when the Lord decides to take us.  If people are believing their opinions will change what is to be then they are sorely delusional.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

Thank you HeartSearcher, I see that you have a view that is in tuned with God and you have a good spirit of you , I can see you have compassion, and you have knowledge as a believer, and I thank you for sharing great advise and scripture with everyone,

I do believe you are correct in mostly all that you have just stated except that I have to tell you that, as much as I do not like to debate , it is important , to know that the word of God is truth , and to get truth we must be understanding and being obedient with God and so we can communicate and be in line with the father God and our creator , on the same level , so we know what is expected of us, as bond servants to Christ Jesus our messiah and savior, of our souls,

it is beautiful to hear of your words as they do express the love of God and the manner for how we are to conduct our selves and  how we should behave knowing that we are so blessed and beyond we don't even know until we are finally with Him and we are all in the presence of the Glory of God, but while we are here on earth , we are to preach the word and to be ready in and out of season?

I agree that debating may not be a great way of getting a point across, but it does serve to make a stand for what we believe and why we believe, we are sinners saved by grace, and as much as I really do not like to debate, I have to tell you that if we are not teaching and sharing the truth and showing the unconditional Love given to us by God , as to be pulling our brothers and sisters out of the flames of hell, we need to give correction and reproof to any one that is not following the scriptures in the proper context of the bible, for their is many that are watching and reading that , need to hear the truth , and a debate is  not by choice, and may not seem like the right thing and love is not forced , but we are also to give a account and to ensure we are giving of our selves  to truth , and not let the devil have His way , for we cannot let the power of the cross and all that has been paid for by the cross, not be debated to a point , and then let the spirit of God,  do its work, for we must stand our ground,

and we must put on the full armor of God , for we are warriors also , , but I understand and bless you for your words, but , we will not let evil have its way , as if we never believed , blessing to you , and continue to stand for the truth , thank you

both the compassion and knowledge of being a believer I cannot take credit for the only reason I have these things is because father was so generous in teaching me.

If I insinuated that debating is wrong I apologize that was not my intention.

Debates have their purposes even fiery ones, in debating even in the heat of battle one can grow and learn as both a person and a believer if one has a teachable heart. And in debating we also get to understand each other better and we also can see fiery debates as sort of a test. It is an interesting thing to go into fiery debates and see how much and how long you can respond in a loving patient mature manner, however like I said if the debate does nothing but make emotions rise and creates war within the body then that debate is no longer of value.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

No matter what view you hold, it won't get you into Heaven nor will it keep you out.  All of this assuming that one's Rapture view is a salvational issue is useless rattling of spoons.  YOU cannot say someone else is wrong because you don't know that you're right. 

Revelation 13:10   He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

Sister, I believe you are correct, and you have a lot to offer, I also have faith in you ,and you speak from a humble heart, and God is your focus, as is my focus , and to be pleasing  to Him ,in all that I do , speak, and act out, for the eyes of the lord is on the people and He knows His people , and His people hears His voice,  I find that you have a good spirit , and that the lord  has done a great work ,in you ,

and I want to thank you for all that you do share ,for it is needed in a world like ours today , when the love and compassion, is  starting to fizzle out, and the darkness comes, but we are of the light ,and we  are to let our light, so shine before men, so that they can see it, and so we are not moved ,and we do not fear, for the lord our God is with us, .

when the  wise are caught in there own traps, and the meek are able to look up and see the glory of the Lord, in all of its beauty , and splendor , we look back and say , what a awesome God we serve, and how patient  and loving He was to take my place ,on that cross, and so as the world wants its attention, and fills there store houses to the brim with all that the world has to offer, then it is taken away. and for as it last for a brief moment, they have had there reward, ? and we will be with Him in the glory forever, amen , blessings to you my sister............................shalom

Thank you SINNERSAVED, I feel very humbled by that and also know how easy it is to fall. I've had my fair share of "falls" and don't think I am above anyone else, but one day, it struck me like a thunderbolt, that when Jesus said "no man can come to the Father but through the Son" what it really meant.  Not only was he the Only Begotten Son of God, who was the perfect sacrifice, unblemished without spot, who's name went down in history because of what he did, but he was, is, and always will be "The Word of God".  We cannot come to the Father through anyone else's Word, but God's own Word who is Jesus.  The same Word that everything was created through, the same Word who spoke in the OT, and NT, the same Word that spoke through the prophets, and the apostles.  God's Word is in print for us today, and his Word is "alive".  So when we approach God, we approach his Word first, not Mohamads Word, or Joseph Smith's Word, Ellen G White's Word, C T Russell or even Pastor Jack's Word, but God's own Word and this is how we know him.... 

God's Word is not just printed ink on paper, but the essence of his Word is "spirit".  If we eat his Word, we are filling ourselves with Christ's "spirit", which will dwell in us.  This spirit is the Spirit of truth contained in his Word which he will give to us.  This is our "get out of Jail free" card, but after this it's still "probation time", and if we mess up and not read up all the rules on how to stay out of prison, and then go to someone else's word, then we will be thrown straight back in Jail (captivity)

Jesus said when two or three are gathered together in my name I will be in the midst of them.  Well he is in the midst because he is that "Word of God" we are discussing.  Whenever the Word is there spoken, his spirit is there and bears witness, because he's the Word of God.  Most people picture an invisible ghost around like I used to, but now I have more deeper understanding.  The "spirit of truth" is in the Word.  Speak it, preach it, discuss it, it matters not, because when spoken out loud the Word is present.  Live it and obey it, and it's still there, but inside.

I only try to encourage everyone to go through God's Word to find truth.  To not believe anything anyone says even me, but to test the Word by reading for one's self.  We know Jesus could not be corrupted, but unfortunately man can.  It's not to say all men are corrupted, but test everything they say, whether they speak the same Word we have been given.  That's basically all I am trying to say, because there is still time to come out of captivity, only if we go through God's Word which is now written in the scriptures for us to seek.

The time is short, and we were warned that many false prophets would arise.  We don't realise that these men who started many churches and new doctrines are the false prophets Jesus was speaking of.  They have indoctrinated their flock to not listen and to rebuke any one else that questions them.  If you do, they will hate you and throw stones at you.  Even if we do not get through, at least the Word is there to bear witness and that's all it will come to, just as a witness.

Matthew 24:14   And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I know you know all this Brother.

God bless you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Pre trib rapture was introduced by a Jesuit priest .. a Jesuit priest people !!

Jesuits are the CIA of the Vatican .. their job is to corrupt by JOINING Christian denominations, they are subverters and infiltrators and false doctrine spreaders and are permitted by decree of the popes to KILL when able and by any means ( cough, cough, "accidents") when able .. and this is acceptable?

As though God would reward understanding to these types ???

That should settle any question to do with pre trib rapture right there .. shouldn't it?

Shouldn't it?

NO Christian doctrine taught pre trib rapture UNTIL this Jesuit priest seeded such notions .. at least think about that.

Alarm bells should not only be sounding, they should be darn right exploding !!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

5 hours ago, Serving said:

Pre trib rapture was introduced by a Jesuit priest .. a Jesuit priest people !!

Jesuits are the CIA of the Vatican .. their job is to corrupt by JOINING Christian denominations, they are subverters and infiltrators and false doctrine spreaders and are permitted by decree of the popes to KILL when able and by any means ( cough, cough, "accidents") when able .. and this is acceptable?

As though God would reward understanding to these types ???

That should settle any question to do with pre trib rapture right there .. shouldn't it?

Shouldn't it?

NO Christian doctrine taught pre trib rapture UNTIL this Jesuit priest seeded such notions .. at least think about that.

Alarm bells should not only be sounding, they should be darn right exploding !!

can you show proof of this?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

There is Biblical foundation for being saved from God and His Wrath both here in future and hell's eternal hold!
The Wrath of God:
God abhors the violation of His Holy Character thus His Wrath...
Seen objectively poured out in specific- Rv 16:1,4-5
Christ substututionary acceptance for judicial wrath for sin-  Ro 3:23-26; 5:8; 6:23; 2 Co 5:21
Christ satisfactory work unto God in His sacrifice- Ro 3:24-26; 5:9; Eph 1:7
God's revelatory wrath now and final judgement- Ro 1:18-32; 2:5; 9:22
God says He will choose the specific time- Isa 48:9; cf. Jn 3:36; 2 Pe 3:7-10
God remembers mercy in wrath- Hab 3:2; cf. Ps 103:8 ; till the finality of hell- Hab 3:2; cf. Ps 103:8
God does not use His wrath upon His 'IN Christ' - Jn 1:29; 1 Co 5:7; cf. Jn 3:36; Ro 3:24-26; 5:9-10
God speaks of an appointed time for His Wrath- Eze 7:19; Zep 1:14-15,18; Ro 2:5; Rv 6:16-17; 19:15; cf. 2 Th 1:6-10)
Christ's coming to deliver from God's Wrath- 1 Th 1:10; 5:9; cf. Ro 5:9

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 13:10   He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Sorry, Sister, but that passage has absolutely NO bearing on the Rapture issue.