IGNORED

Trump meets with Muslims, Jews, Pope - who represents all Christians?

BobRyan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

3 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I believe we do have a Christian President.  

He very well could be. But I am not going to bash him if he isn't. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, PlanetChee said:

so do I.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, other one said:

I thought you told me that being saved was a matter of faith and believing in Jesus.   You may disagree with some things he has done, but you have no way of knowing his heart or most of the things he has done to help other people that he didn't have to do....

One thing comes to mind when a young man from the West coast needed to get to the east coast for an operation and he could not get any airlines to let him fly.....  Trump sent his plane to pick the person up and deliver him to the hospital where he underwent treatment.....   and he didn't make a big issue out of it just did so.    There are hundreds of other things he has done to help people that we never hear about......   because he didn't do it for show.

He claims to believe and have faith in the Lord.

I don't know anyone who hasn't done things that they would like to have back.   It really bothers me when people judge his salvation status.   And if you are saved, you are a Christian.

Talk is cheap oo. Anyone can say that they are a Christian. But God knows Donald Trump's heart.

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

He picked Pence.

I quote Donald Trump " The reason that I chose Mike Pence to be my Vice President is because of party unity".

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, BobRyan said:

Who is the best person to represent "All Christians" in the world?

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Hopefully one can be a successor in example and teaching

Simple believers immersed in Yeshua all following Yeshua.....  (good examples in their lives,  and sharing always (daily) the testimony of JESUS, overcoming sin and the enemy by the BLOOD of the LAMB and their testimony) .....

who remembers the ONE Follower of Jesus who met with (and led the PRAYER during the war) the PM of Britain , the President of the USA and other Government Leaders During WWII ?

He was possibly the "best person to represent"  true Christianity in the world, known worldwide, without ostentatiousness, without promoting greed nor promoting idolatry nor promoting any group.    

Recently there may have been a few Christian leaders / representatives like the one who blew the SHOFAR in Cuba when the country was opened up,   (at the time ,  at the moment the SHOFAR was blown,  it was heard (reportedly so) loud screams all across the demonically possessed in the crowd of thousands as the demons immediately fled out of and away from their 'hosts' they had had control of for much of their lives perhaps.    No known way to verify this except by eye-witnesses who were there - (news of this was broadcast on television about month ago) ) ...

As others have pointed out repeatedly,  many religious leaders are 'faulty' (very badly so, not just a little), and disobedient (on purpose it seems, and they teach others to be disobedient,  making wrecks of congregations spiritually) ....

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Do you think Hillary would have been a better alternative?  We have President Trump so it doesn't matter whether he is or is not --GOD can use him.

....have you been praying for the President in a Godly way as we are told to do?

Yeah I think we dodged a bullet there.  

Look at what God did with a gentleman formerly known as Saul.

Guest shiloh357
50 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I don't know if he is a Christian, or not. 

But there is one thing many don't take into account while they heap judgment on Donald Trump.   One way you can see the character of a person is through his or her children.  

Trump's kids were raised on hard work.  Most of the time, rich kids are brats.  We are used to hearing  of children of millionaire celebrities like Trump getting in and out of jail, addicted to drugs, really messing up their lives, getting involved with really seedy people who are no good.   But the Trump kids are completely the opposite.  They don't party, get drunk, go on wild car rides, they are not in prison, they are not on drugs and not getting pregnant out of wedlock or getting someone pregnant out of wedlock.   We don't see the Trump kids acting like the Kardashians or Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan.   If they were anything like that, the media would have firestorm of reporting on them in an attempt to embarrass the president.

They are stable, and successful in their own rights.  They have their own businesses and are quite successful.  They reflect a level of maturity and responsibility and sobriety that is uncommon among people raised in wealth.  

That actually speaks well of Trump, as it would any parent.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't know if he is a Christian, or not. 

But there is one thing many don't take into account while they heap judgment on Donald Trump.   One way you can see the character of a person is through his or her children.  

Trump's kids were raised on hard work.  Most of the time, rich kids are brats.  We are used to hear of children of millionaire celebrities like Trump getting in and out of jail, addicted to drugs, really messing up their lives, getting involved with really seedy people who are no good.   But the Trump kids are completely the opposite.  They don't party, get drunk, go on wild car rides, they are not in prison, they are not on drugs and not getting pregnant out of wedlock or getting someone pregnant out of wedlock.   We don't see the Trump kids acting like the Kardashians or Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan.   If they were anything like that, the media would have firestorm of reporting on them in an attempt to embarrass the president.

They are stable, and successful in their own rights.  They have their own businesses and are quite successful.  They reflect a level of maturity and responsibility and sobriety that is uncommon among people raised in wealth.  

That actually speaks well of Trump, as it would any parent.

Well said. 

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

Do you think Hillary would have been a better alternative?  We have President Trump so it doesn't matter whether he is or is not --GOD can use him.

....have you been praying for the President in a Godly way as we are told to do?

No, I never did support Hilary. I think there was a horrible choice.

22 minutes ago, Yowm said:

'he picked Pence' was a sign that he might be born again. I don't know for sure either way.

"Might" is a very doubtful word.