• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Dodgy doctrine????????  Lol.  Interesting way of putting things brother. :)  

Well the 6th seal describes Jesus been seen , and the leaders of earth running and hiding in caves. It would not be correct to believe Jesus is seen twice, in two dramatic comings.

And the kingdoms of this world only become Christ's at the second coming. It would be inaccurate doctrine to see them becoming christ;s DURING the beast's reign.  So any doctrine that allows for the 6 th seal to precede the second coming, and the 7th trumpet to precede the second coming, is in fact incorrect.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

25 minutes ago, ARGOSY said:

Well the 6th seal describes Jesus been seen , and the leaders of earth running and hiding in caves. It would not be correct to believe Jesus is seen twice, in two dramatic comings.

And the kingdoms of this world only become Christ's at the second coming. It would be inaccurate doctrine to see them becoming christ;s DURING the beast's reign.  So any doctrine that allows for the 6 th seal to precede the second coming, and the 7th trumpet to precede the second coming, is in fact incorrect.

Just curious, why can't there be two sightings?  One for the rapture (rev 6) and one for the 2nd coming to kick butt at Armageddon? (Rev 19)

you are also not saying Rev 6=Rev 19, are you? 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

7 minutes ago, Spock said:

Just curious, why can't there be two sightings?  One for the rapture (rev 6) and one for the 2nd coming to kick butt at Armageddon? (Rev 19)

You mean, just like when the Lord came down on Mount Sinai in quake and fire and cloud and trumpet (and calling people up into his Presence), and then came again much later to "kick butt" against the armies gathered against Israel, casting down "great stones from heaven," Josh. 10:11, just like he will again do (Rev. 16:21) at the Battle of Armageddon and the armies gathered together against Israel again?

Why, how utterly unoriginal for the Lord to do the same kinds of thing twice. Or so we are told.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Spock said:

Thanks William.  Phew!  I'm glad, I thought I was alone on this one and quite frankly, I'm perplexed how anyone can see the 6th seal = 7th trumpet.  But, hey, God didn't intend to make this easy. Let's see what are two esteemed and persistent friends have to say to justify this timeline.

thanks William for chiming in.

the ball is in your court Marilyn and Argosy. Why do you believe 6th seal = 7th trumpet? 

Hi Spock,

We need to remember that all roads lead to the Father`s heart. (As a father & grandfather Spock, I think you would understand in part.) So when looking at God`s word we need to ask ourselves, “What does this tell us of the Father`s character & His purposes (His will).” So just to look at the details, I believe, can lead us astray, without considering the Father`s heart.

His heart towards rebellious nations, Gentile people & His people, Israel & their land.  

Now God the Father reveals His heart to Moses concerning the time when Israel`s strengthen will have all gone, then says that He will deliver them, bringing vengeance upon His enemies. Plus He reveals that He includes the Gentiles, (that turn to Him) in His mercy.

“ Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people, for He will avenge the blood of His servants, & render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide atonement for His land & His people.” (Deut. Deut. 32: 43)

So in Rev. 5 we see God the Father giving His Son the responsibility of executing this purpose. It is presented to us as a pictorial representation so we can understand what is happening.  The `scroll` is symbolic of the Father`s will, purpose. Then we are shown the unfolding of this.

First we see the Lord bringing the four great power blocs to judgment. Then we are shown those killed for their faith & finally the judgment upon all mankind, (the leaders, servants, rich & poor, etc)

God`s great heart is that none should perish so he has purposes that a certain number of Israel would be saved & many from the nations of the world also.

The details of how this is worked out is then announced (trumpeted) & executed. This will escalate in intensity (with the 7 bowls of wrath), till Armageddon. Yet throughout, God always has His hand of mercy outstretched for people to repent.

How great is our God, even amid great wrath, there is His great mercy.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

the future antichrist and others will confirm or make a peace treaty with Israel.  There will be reasonable peace finally in that area. One of the terms of this agreement will allow for Israel to rebuild its Temple on the Mount.  This will also allow  for all religions to share and use the Temple Mount as they see fit.  The AC will not be revealed at this point and will not running things, just present and perhaps obvious by seeking Philadelphia Christians.  Daniels last 70th week commences.   I believe the Great Harlot of Rev 17 will be very important during this time riding the NWO.

Hi Spock

1. As a result of a Mid East war (psalm 83 or Ezekiel 38/39 maybe),

As a result of this, God's anger;

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

God will START with Jerusalem using the False Prophet.  The False prophet will "attack" Israel (the smoke that comes from the North. Isaiah 14:31), but it's all a "staged act". (only the leaders will know) He will really kill in there, this is why Palestinia is celebrating,... because Israel is being attacked.

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

The rod that smote Palestine is Israel.  We know this is going on.  The serpents root is his "seed", the False Prophet (the cockatrice), the cockatrices "fruit" is "war" (fiery flying serpent)

So this staged act to destroy that Dome of the Rock there by using the Kings of the North (beast with 10 horns), to come in and do this job, ....is only to send the False prophet afterwards to "save" them. It's all pre-planned, schemed.  Israel will accept the F.P as their Messiah and This is their covenant with death (the leaders working with the FP.)  He only brings peace for a short time, just to deceive, but war is in his heart.  He will turn against Israel and take it for real because Satan is there with him and this is a personal vendetta against God.

Yes, now Israel will rebuild that temple for the FP, all thinking he's their true Messiah (the 10 Kings know different) Yes the FP will not be revealed at this point, because from here when he gets favour from the whole world, and he is elected as the man in charge, he will introduce the Mark of the Beast to the whole world as a new form of global currency and peace.  All the nations will bow down to him and enforce his laws on their people.

Once he is accepted, he will show his true colors and start causing death to the saints.  The two witnesses there will be exposing him, so he will be revealed by them, but the world will hate them and not listen.

He brings destruction for Israel, because he upsets the Medes, and they come in to Israel killing everything in their path.  This follows with all the kings  coming in also.  A bloodbath is coming.

• Group:  Diamond Member

16 hours ago, Spock said:

you are also not saying Rev 6=Rev 19, are you? 

I am saying that. Revelation has multiple visions about the second coming. How many times do you guys expect there to be this massive earthquake and Jesus is seen by the leaders of earth and sets up his kingdom?  The bible is written in obvious wording, to see multiple similar overlaps of multiple events is just ridiculous to me.  To such an extent of ridiculousness that it becomes virtually impossible to have a discussion around this topic.

We know Jesus appears once, umistakenly.    So then Rev 6 HAS TO BE the second coming. (caps for emphasis). To have a bible interpretation method that prefers the less obvious to the obvious is also beyond me. How can I do anything more to convince people when the logic stares one in the face?  All I can do is pray.  The verse speaks for itself and requires no explanation:

12 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood;

13 and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind.

14 And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 2/13/2016 at 0:06 PM, MorningGlory said:

Seriously? This is a possible scenario yes....it joins the nine million other possible scenarios.  I am curious as to why anyone would spend time and effort on this.  What will be will be; only God knows.

LOL!

On 2/14/2016 at 11:09 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Argosy,

By all means, have.  a go, bro. But of course we would need to see scriptures as per `100`s of years. Nearly time to start a new thread unless Spock lets us widen this.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,  this post is just to show my background thinking regarding these "4 horsemen of the Apocalypse"

White horse:  With a bow and crown... conquering

Red horse:  Great sword... takes peace from the earth

Black horse:  has a scale, wheat and barley expensive, oil and wine protected

Green/Pale horse:  death, sword, famine

To me these 4 horses represent world trends, but mainly trends of WARFARE, attempts to conquer the Middle East.

WHITE HORSE: Knowing most prophecy concerns the Middle East, which warfare trend involved a white horse bent on conquering the Middle East. It just so happens the crusaders had the white horse as their symbol. The west has attempted to take over the Middle East for over 1000 years but the Byzantiums and then the Ottomans were in charge there. There were numerous attempts, sometimes involving small territories conquered in Israel, but this trend of the west bent on conquering the Middle East finally succeeded in ww1 when the west conqured both the Islamic Ottoman Empire, and took over Israel.   1917 ended the WHITE HORSE bent on conquering.

RED HORSE:  In 1917 communism rose to power during the Russian Revolution, symbolised by the color red.  The red threat caused wars across the planet, being the second phase of warfare. Peace was taken from the world as the cold war created wars across the planet.  The Russian Communist military threat effectively came to an end with the symbolic act of the fall of the Berlin war in 1989.

BLACK HORSE:  In 1990 we had the gulf war. This was symbolic of  a new trend of western governments controlled through the lobby system by wealthy capitalists and bankers. These bankers started out a few hundred years ago with the symbol of the black horse, such symbol still held by Loyds.   These bankers meddled in politics and media until they effectively control the west , and also expressed this desire to conquer the Middle East through the first Gulf war. Through their control of governments via the lobby system they have introduced policies that favor the rich and ruin the poor. Resulting in the current system where the poor battle to eat on a days wage, yet the riches of oil and wine flow freely among the super rich. (the current 90/10 wealth problem). The still interfere and meddle with the Middle east, effectively bringing Islam to their knees. The only significant Islamic countries unaffected by Western meddling and destruction are the three allies of these Western capitalists:  Saudi/Jordan/Turkey.  And of course Iran, a final thorn in the western bankers side.  

PALE HORSE:  The next step is the success of Islam. Islam already has the symbol of the pale green horse. When the antichrist comes to power, this will be at the permission of Islam. Already there are wars, ISIS etc. This will continue except for a short period of peace under the antichrist.  Even the final war will be Islamic nations and their allies attacking Israel. 

I cannot prove this, it just seems a better fit than anything else I have read. The fact that these are perfectly consecutive trends of warfare, and the color association is there, strengthens the case.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

I am saying that. Revelation has multiple visions about the second coming. How many times do you guys expect there to be this massive earthquake and Jesus is seen by the leaders of earth and sets up his kingdom?  The bible is written in obvious wording, to see multiple similar overlaps of multiple events is just ridiculous to me.  To such an extent of ridiculousness that it becomes virtually impossible to have a discussion around this topic.

We know Jesus appears once, umistakenly.    So then Rev 6 HAS TO BE the second coming. (caps for emphasis). To have a bible interpretation method that prefers the less obvious to the obvious is also beyond me. How can I do anything more to convince people when the logic stares one in the face?  All I can do is pray.  The verse speaks for itself and requires no explanation:

12 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood;

13 and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind.

14 And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand?

Brother Argosy,

to my point of view, it seems "illogical" to equate Rev 6=Rev 19, but like I previously said, I can be wrong. 

As for how many earthquakes can you have?  As many as it takes! :)

spock

from my point of view, it is "illogical" to equate Rev 6=Rev 

37 minutes ago, Spock said:

Brother Argosy,

to my point of view, it seems "illogical" to equate Rev 6=Rev 19, but like I previously said, I can be wrong. 

As for how many earthquakes can you have?  As many as it takes! :)

spock

from my point of view, it is "illogical" to equate Rev 6=Rev 

Well then you have a pleasant surprise waiting for you.  One day you will see the stars falling to earth and Jesus coming here, and the leaders of earth hiding in caves. When this happens you are still expecting another 15 events before the second coming, instead this age will be over.   Nice surprise :)