Revelation Man

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

The policy of an organization or government sets the limits of the operation of that body. Nothing is allowed to occur outside the policy. Satan's policy is to promise you whatever your price is to worship him. To most Christians today the price is so low and cheep that it simply doesn't exist. Why? Because the Kenites and their religious leaders will lead them right into Satan's camp. It may be with a government wage, a pension, or some are low enough to sell out for a medical plan. Have you given any thought as to what your price of selling your soul will be worth. If you are not sealed in your mind at the arrival of the Antichrist, you will sell out. because God's Word says that you will sell out.

Remember, you will not see our Lord Jesus Christ in your physical body, as Paul records in his book I Corinthians 15:50-52; "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

"The last trump" is the seventh trumpet, and that follows the fifth trumpet when the Antichrist arrives. Friends, the first four trumpets are with us today, and most Christians have no idea what they even are. When the seventh trumpet sounds, "all flesh" will be changed into their spiritual bodies, and the "Kingdom of God, our Lord Jesus Christ" will be on earth. This change is instant, thus there will be no time to worship any Christ in your flesh body. You must keep this in your mind, or you will worship Satan.

The magnification of Satan in his own heart is what we call pride. It is this pride that caused his fall in that first earth age, and his pride will convince him that he is God, as he commits the abominations of Daniel 9:27, and Matthew 24:15. This is when Satan stands in the temple in Jerusalem and declares himself to be God.

When Satan commits this abominable act, it will be the "prince of princes" who will destroy Satan, and not any man. This act will sound the seventh trumpet, and Jesus Christ will return to earth to end the Antichrist's reign. Revelation 19:19-20 describes for us how Satan and his army, and those who bowed to worship the image [Satan] are destroyed.

Revelation 19:19, 20; "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him That sat on the horse, and against His army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/20/2016 at 1:16 PM, missmuffet said:

No, I do not believe that the Church is going through the seven year tribulation at this time. The rapture of the Church has not occurred as yet. I believe that their will be a falling away before the rapture of the Church.

I think we are seeing some of that right now.  I have a friend who has not fallen away but have latched on to some very non-scriptural beliefs.  And when I ask where she got it and I give her scripture to read proving she is not right, she refuses to read it.  One of her most outrageous statements was "We are all going to be required to worship in Heaven on Saturdays.    I explained to her that  Heaven was eternity, there is no days, no nights, no dates, no calendars  it is  eternity, She violently disagreed.    I then asked her for the book, chapter and verse where she got this idea from,  she refused to tell me anything. Of course, because it  isn't there. 

Listen to the word of God and what He has to say, you will never go wrong.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

26 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I think we are seeing some of that right now.  I have a friend who has not fallen away but have latched on to some very non-scriptural beliefs.  And when I ask where she got it and I give her scripture to read proving she is not right, she refuses to read it.  One of her most outrageous statements was "We are all going to be required to worship in Heaven on Saturdays.    I explained to her that  Heaven was eternity, there is no days, no nights, no dates, no calendars  it is  eternity, She violently disagreed.    I then asked her for the book, chapter and verse where she got this idea from,  she refused to tell me anything. Of course, because it  isn't there. 

Listen to the word of God and what He has to say, you will never go wrong.

Blessings, RustyAngeL

I do not know how bad it will get before the rapture of the Church but we are seeing some pretty crazy stuff now.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come [it will not be], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Jesus Christ is not gathering anyone to Him, nor is He coming here to earth, except there be a falling away first. The word for "falling away", in the Greek is "apostasy". Jesus told us in His revelation to John, in Revelation 9:11, that "Apollyon" is one of Satan's names, and this name is derived from the word apostasy.

The word "perdition" means "one that perishes". Satan and only Satan has already been condemned to die [to perish] by God. Satan's judgment day has come already back in the first earth age, and he will have no part in the Great White Throne judgment, or any other judgment yet to come. He has already been judged, and sentence by God to death "perdition" [Ezekiel 28 covers this judgment].

II Thessalonians 2:6 "And now ye know what withholdeth [that which restraineth to the end] that he might be revealed in his time [own season]."

"And now", is Paul's reminder to them that they did talk about this when he was with them in person. Who then is this one that would "be revealed in his time?"

The subject here is "the son of perdition", Satan, the Antichrist, or what ever name you desire to use for him. He is Satan, and Satan will commit the "abomination of desolation" of Daniel 9:27; and the church will be here to see it, because the "gathering", or Christ's return follows this.

II Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity [lawlessness] doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

There is no mystery around when this will take place, for we will know his methods of operation [withholdeth], and the signs, the seasons, and the times of Satan's arrival to earth. If you are in the Word of God and not following these "one verse preachers", you will know when to expect the Antichrist. You will also know within hours of when to expect our Lord Jesus Christ's return. Satan's reign on earth is not seven years because God reduced that time to five months for the "elect's" sake, as Jesus told us in Matthew 24:22. Jesus also revealed that the time is shortened to five months, to John in Revelation 9:5, and 10.

The "mystery of lawlessness" is the mystery of iniquity. "He who now letteth will let"; in the Greek should be translated; "He who holds fast [ketcho] will stand." The ellipsis, or "omission from an expression of a word clearly implied"; "There is one who hold's fast", instead of by repeating the verb, "will let". However, "katecho" is a transitive verb, and an object must be supplied also. So if the subject in verse six is Satan, then the object must be his position in the heavenlies [see Ephesians 6:12], from which he will be ejected from heaven by Michael [Revelation 12:7-9].

"Out of the way", in the Greek is "out of ek", or "the midst". It is the same expression used inActs 17:33, and I Corinthians 5:2.

Many "rapture theorists" claim this one who "letteth" is the Holy Spirit, and they claim that when He is "taken away", then the Antichrist will come. By reversing the role of the characters in the verses here, and attributing what is Satan's to the Holy Spirit, you have a whole new doctrine called the "Any moment doctrine". This false doctrine is better known as the "rapture theory". It is dangerous to play around with a foreign language; and when the flock relies upon their shepherd for the truth, and the shepherd is assumed to be correct; in ignorance it is accepted just because he said it.

It is Michael who "holds fast" on to Lucifer [the Antichrist], and Michael will continue to keep Lucifer held until the appointed time, spoken of above. That time is appointed by God. Then at the appointed time God will give Satan the keys [authority] to release his fallen angels and they will be cast to the earth [see Revelation 9:1-10]. Let's take a look at the one [Michael] who holds on to Satan now.

Revelation 12:7; "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels," Michael [that is who the "he" is in II Thessalonians 2:7 and his [Michael's] angels fought against the dragon [another name for Satan] and his [Satan's] fallen angels.

Revelation 12:8; "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven." This war took place in heaven, and that is where Satan and his angels are now; though Satan's spirit, and demonic spirits are all over the earth today. Now we will see what Michael does with Satan, in fulfilling II Thessalonians 2:7.

Revelation 12:9; "And the great dragon [Satan] was cast out [that is the transitive verb of verse seven], that old serpent [this is the role Satan played in the Garden of Eden], called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [except for God's elect]: he was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

This is when Satan will physically appear on earth as a man with his angels. This is the time of the Antichrist's coming, and we must know when this time is by when these events takes place, for Satan comes at the sixth trumpet.

Then the verse picks up where Satan is standing in the holy place. Satan's object is to deceive all the world, and have the world take his markings in their minds. God's Word thus says that Satan will come to earth and stand in that Holy place, before Christ will come and gather anyone back to Himself.

http://www.theseason.org/2thess/2thess2.htm

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

That's right: you cannot change the facts.

And you have changed the facts.  So what you think are facts are no longer facts except in your mind.  No one else in their right mind is going to accept the not-facts that you put out.

And the truth spoken by a liar is still the truth, think what you will of Patrick Moynihan, but he was actually an intelligent man.

Anyone that disagrees with you can say the same thing, that's why posting something like that is laughable. It makes me not take you very serious. The facts as I see them say different from what you see, that doesn't make you right, only an arrogant person would think he is right all the time. I am never right, the Holy Spirit is, and that is who I listen too, if you want to differ, that's cool, but lets quit pretending you are right on everything. 

You are wrong, imho, on this, and I really do not care what you say. I showed the argument, you hurl quotes from a dead man. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I listen too the Holy Spirit ~ that's why posting something like that is laughable.

You're right.  The Holy Spirit you listen too [sic] must have changed the definition of apostasia and I'm laughing.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Word studies of apostasia (G646) and harpazo (G726) will bring out the differences in their meaning.  After understand the differences, look to see how it was used in context, referring back to when it was said and how they used the term in their culture.

We all know that scripture can be twisted to persuade others to think the way the one twisting wants others to think.   That is why we need to ensure it fits with the rest of scripture.

10 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

You're right.  The Holy Spirit you listen too [sic] must have changed the definition of apostasia and I'm laughing.

646 apostasía (from 868 /aphístēmi, "leave, depart," which is derived from 575 /apó, "away from" and 2476 /histémi, "stand") – properly, departure 

No one cares what you do in reality. 

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

Word studies of apostasia (G646) and harpazo (G726) will bring out the differences in their meaning.  After understand the differences, look to see how it was used in context, referring back to when it was said and how they used the term in their culture.

We all know that scripture can be twisted to persuade others to think the way the one twisting wants others to think.   That is why we need to ensure it fits with the rest of scripture.

The OP has all the times apostisia was also used with people DEPARTING from others. Read the OP.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The OP has all the times apostisia was also used with people DEPARTING from others. Read the OP.

It was the first post I read.  I read what you had about apostisia, but nothing on harpazo, which is what I suggested.  Don't take it personally, it's not about you.