• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Proves who you are to me. I love the accusers of the brothers. You type is actually in danger of committing the unpardonable sin and you do not even realize it. When you call the works of the Holy Spirit evil you have done the same thing that JESUS told the Pharisees was the unpardonable sin.

What Benny Hinn does is NOT the work of the Holy Spirit, it is the work of Satan and I am not calling the genuine work of the Holy Ghost evil. BTW The unpardonable sin no longer applies. That applied only to the Pharisees, who had Jesus/God standing before them and they still called Him evil.

Look up on youtube a video called Megachurch false prophets, its a 3 hour video that is a damning expose on the lies of the televangelists.

Have you not even tried to pay attention to what I said? You haven't even tried to answer the charges I brought against them.

THESE MEN AND WOMEN ON TV, JOEL OSTEEN,  KENNETH COPELAND, BENNY HINN, JOSEPH PRINZE,  CREFLO DOLLAR, KENNETH HAGIN,  (DEAD AND AWAITING SENTENCE TO HELL NOW), JOYCE MEYER, ETC ETC ALL BELIEVE WE ARE GODS. They believe, falsely that we can create things, that we can speak things into existence. Because they believe we are little gods

THEY ALSO DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ATONES FOR SIN.

ITS ALSO PROVEN THAT THE SO CALLED HEALINGS OF HINN, AND PETER POPOFF AND OTHERS ARE ALL FAKES

Benny Hinn is even on record, I saw a video clip of not only that demonic tirade I told you of but he also has said that he wished he could find a passage in the bible that says If you don't like them kill them.

He also believes that Adam was a superman who could fly and even go to space, go to the moon.

They also believe God wants everybody to be healthy and wealthy when nothing can be further from the truth. They act like being a Christian is to be living a total bed of roses, and that anybody who isn't perfectly healthy and has everything they want has no faith in Christ. UTTER GARBAGE. They completely ignore all the hundreds of millions of Christians from the first churches till today who have suffered the worst kinds of torment possible, losing their money, property, freedom and even their very lives all BECAUSE of their faith not due to any lack of it.

I don't just rely on that video either, its easy enough to look this stuff up online. I wont do your homework for you, you need to do it yourself. Don't be a blind fool but actually do some real reading otherwise you risk facing the judgment of Christ because you are believing a false gospel.

I will however post this one site for you.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/hinnfalse.html

Its old but still worth looking at.

1 Timothy 6:5   Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Revelation 3:17   Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

4 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Why do you feel 'gathered together' means a rapture event?

I understand that is a common idea, ie. 'a rapture'.

To me, it is just that, an idea, and not ....ok here I go....a Biblically correct interpretation of what has in fact, already occurred (just to throw in the final gauntlet).

That is exactly what I means, the catching away of all true believers for it is only after we are gone that the antichrist can make His appearance. See also Revelation 3:10 and 1 Thess 4:17. The Rapture also has not occurred already, assuming I am understanding what you wrote.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

On 11/1/2016 at 1:10 PM, Revelation Man said:

Which is the very reason I opened the thread. People are believing a falsehood. Then you prove , to me,  your lack of Spiritual discernment by calling brother Benny Hinn a cult leader, lol.  

Well,you say this, but then you said this too:

On 10/25/2016 at 11:46 AM, Revelation Man said:

As per that guy, (Marcus O'Reillius) I ignore his posts, he is a guy that is not cordial, I don't need the hassle. Christians should always treat each other with cordiality and respect. When they don't, something is off kilter.

And you said this on the 'Pre-tribbers, what do you have' thread today:

I hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. The Rapture is pre-trib, that is just a fact. 

Just because I said that when someone says: "The Holy Spirit told me..." and then they just publish what they think ~ is not proof of anything other than that they believe what they tell themselves.

Unfortunately, too many people delude themselves into thinking they have a direct pipeline with God, and only they know the Truth.  That's dangerous thinking.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Who called the USA "Church"?......I certainly missed that one?

On 11/1/2016 at 1:10 PM, Revelation Man said:

On 10/25/2016 at 11:46 AM, Revelation Man said:

I have NO idea why this ^^^^^ stuff keeps popping up.

2 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I am charging that the Bible does not describe a rapture event occurring.

That 'gathered together' refers to the Church of Philadelphia (which to explain is referencing to the USA, which was founded, in Philadelphia*).

You're going to have to provide some proof for that.

Mt 24:31 refers to the Elect.  In the New Testament, when speaking of a 'people', Elect refers to believers in Jesus.
1Th 4:17 -Paul refers to "we" and he was a Jew speaking to the Thessalonians who were not Jewish.  None of them were Americans.

1 hour ago, eileenhat said:

The vision I had about our future now didn't show much happiness about this so referenced 'change'.

So there is little to separate you from Revelation Man who "hears" the Holy Spirit.

You have "visions"...  How quaint.  How nice.  How convenient.

I suppose that is meant to trump what is in Scripture?  You know, what you call "our testament"?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

5 hours ago, Davida said:

:)  The Rapture , the Catching away is Biblical truth , it is written and so it shall be fulfilled according to His Word. It is referred to as our "blessed hope"

Titus 2:13 - Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Matthew 24:42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Allow me to inform you of what the Bible says is our blessed hope.

Acts 24:14  But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
15  And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

John 5:28  Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,29  And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Jesus was the one to give those who believed in Him hope. The hope of the early church and the church throughout the last 1800 years, was the resurrection. Until the theory of the rapture appeared only a relatively short time ago.

Please read the following very very carefully, then answer the following question....

Matthew 24:37-41  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,  And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.  Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.  Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

As in the days of Noah, so also shall it be at the second coming....Who was taken away by the flood, and who was left behind?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, brakelite said:

The hope of the early church and the church throughout the last 1800 years, was the resurrection. Until the theory of the rapture appeared only a relatively short time ago.

How could the Rapture be a "theory" that appeared only "a short time ago", which Christ Himself told His apostles that there would be a Rapture? (John 14:1-3)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Now compare this with 1 Thess 4 and see that the Rapture was prophesied even before the Resurrection of Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

15 hours ago, Ezra said:

How could the Rapture be a "theory" that appeared only "a short time ago", which Christ Himself told His apostles that there would be a Rapture? (John 14:1-3)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Now compare this with 1 Thess 4 and see that the Rapture was prophesied even before the Resurrection of Christ.

Fine, but let's be honest. That "rapture" which Jesus and Paul spoke of is not the same "rapture" expected and hoped for by so many within Christendom. The rapture you mention above takes place at just one event. The second coming in glory, and takes place at the same time as the resurrection of the saints. The false"rapture" that many expect is not the 'escape clause' of Christianity in order that God's people do not have to endure a hard time before Christ comes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

The rapture you mention above takes place at just one event.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that the Rapture and the Second Coming are "just one event".  In fact you will not find a single Scripture to support that bizarre interpretation.