• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

11 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I'm also saying the word developing our character is more important then puffing up our heads with knowledge till our hearts wax cold toward co labors in Christ. I'm also saying Its not beneficial for the body of Christ to get so arrogant in worthless knowledge that you don't grow in attributes of Christ.

she just say - does it matter, what you think about it, if Father didnt reveal it to you yet?
she say - what really matters now, is - what kind of christians we are? loving?

10 hours ago, WilliamL said:

So just because the word is not found in your Bibles...

he find something to hurt her, make her feel bad because she dont have ... several Bibles???

10 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you William blessings and peace

and here that man patting hes head saying - good job?

what is this?  forum of christians?

full of love?

im wordless and really hope some nonbeliever DONT read this thread...

btw, i agree with Reintin - if here is NONE of, whom Father did reveal that question, what is use of guessing? maybe we should really (and i see we really need this) GO STEPS BACK and first find love to each other - or we ARE NOT CHRISTIANS - child of YHWH, I AM... (1 John)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,140
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

What I continually find in topics on eschatology (as well as other topics) is people mistaking hard truths for a lack of love. This is a false dichotomy. Jesus and Paul and Peter and John and the other disciples often had harsh words for those who were teaching false doctrine. The fact is that the Truths of the Word can be a sword that cuts. And necessarily so, because if falsities are not cut away from the Body of Christ, the Body of Christ becomes diseased and weak and useless for the ministry of the Word.

But the Laodicean Church of these Latter Days has become overly soft on doctrine, because it has become used to the easy life. "Contending for the faith" has become too threatening a concept for them. Laodicean derives from two Greek word that mean "people's rights/justice"; and that concept is the byword of liberalism in both politics and the Church. "Those who labor in the Word" are seen as having no more authority in the Body than the newborn. Truly this is the time of Isaiah' prophecy:

Is. 3:12 As for My people, children are their oppressors,
And women rule over them.
O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err,
And destroy the way of your paths.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

29 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

What I continually find in topics on eschatology (as well as other topics) is people mistaking hard truths for a lack of love. This is a false dichotomy. Jesus and Paul and Peter and John and the other disciples often had harsh words for those who were teaching false doctrine. The fact is that the Truths of the Word can be a sword that cuts. And necessarily so, because if falsities are not cut away from the Body of Christ, the Body of Christ becomes diseased and weak and useless for the ministry of the Word.

But the Laodicean Church of these Latter Days has become overly soft on doctrine, because it has become used to the easy life. "Contending for the faith" has become too threatening a concept for them. Laodicean derives from two Greek word that mean "people's rights/justice"; and that concept is the byword of liberalism in both politics and the Church. "Those who labor in the Word" are seen as having no more authority in the Body than the newborn. Truly this is the time of Isaiah' prophecy:

WilliamL,

There is a huge difference between the disciples who were giving their lives, being beaten and persecuted for there devotion to Christ, the faith and love for the body of Christ. The arguments on here are people grandstanding. People calling other christians false witnesses and lukewarm christians that will be spewed out of the Lords mouth cause they don't have Holy Spirit conviction of when the rapture will be or are not sure if the last trump is the same last trump of revelation or the last trump on the last day at the worlds end after the millennial reign of Christ at the destruction of all life for the new creation. It is very sad that you see; A call/rebuke to speaking the truth in love as weakness and you see arrogance in knowledge puffed up as disciple like righteousness. 

FWI its Satan who has enmity with Women Not the Lord. He created male and female in His image and called his creation good.

I'm not sure what your point is in posting Isaiah 3:12

but in Isiah 3:4 “I will make youths their leaders,
and the unstable[c] will govern them.”

It Is Authority God gives women to rule over them because of their idolatry, being mischief makers, consulting mediums, being haughty, oppressing the poor, frustrating the weak, not being honorable or speaking what is true. Then the haughty women are judged. 

And all that is Gods Judgment on the wicked but he upholds the righteous in His judgment of the wicked.

The look on their faces testifies against them,
and like Sodom, they flaunt their sin.
They do not conceal it.
Woe to them,
for they have brought evil on themselves.
10 Tell the righteous that it will go well for them,
for they will eat the fruit of their labor.
11 Woe to the wicked—it will go badly for them,
for what they have done will be done to them.
12 Youths oppress My people,
and women rule over them.
My people, your leaders mislead you;
they confuse the direction of your paths.

6 minutes ago, Reinitin said:
1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Truly this is the time of Isaiah' prophecy:

I'm not sure what your point is in posting Isaiah 3:12

but in Isiah 3:4 “I will make youths their leaders,
and the unstable[c] will govern them.”

My point was exactly what I stated in my first sentence above.

Isaiah 3:5 The people will be oppressed,
Every one by another and every one by his neighbor;
The child will be insolent toward the elder,
And the base toward the honorable.

Churches and governments have rejected and driven out "the elder and the honorable," that is, the true statesmen, and the gifted elders who have "labored in doctrine" (1 Tim. 5:17), and turned to youths in doctrine, and officials that appeal to the baser human instincts. I see many of our wiser elders on this board ridiculed for teaching sound doctrine, and/or accused of being "unloving." And at the risk of stirring up a firestorm, I have seen that women are often the chief accusers along this line.

Contending for the faith, and sound rebuke, should never be presumed to be unloving: quite the contrary. Railing accusations are another matter.

To paraphrase an old Benjamin Franklin saying, 'Those who turn away hard truths to promote loving feelings will get neither.'

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  14

5 hours ago, Eha said:

she just say - does it matter, what you think about it, if Father didnt reveal it to you yet?
she say - what really matters now, is - what kind of christians we are? loving?

he find something to hurt her, make her feel bad because she dont have ... several Bibles???

and here that man patting hes head saying - good job?

what is this?  forum of christians?

full of love?

im wordless and really hope some nonbeliever DONT read this thread...

btw, i agree with Reintin - if here is NONE of, whom Father did reveal that question, what is use of guessing? maybe we should really (and i see we really need this) GO STEPS BACK and first find love to each other - or we ARE NOT CHRISTIANS - child of YHWH, I AM... (1 John)

I believe you have stated that I pat on the head, saying good job, this is not what my welcoming letter was about,

but I fully agree with Reinitin on the way that many here address one another, it is ,one God here that we serve and if there was something someone does not like they are more then welcome to state there opinion, but not at the point to make up attacks on others , we are to love one another, building one another up in the faith , and to be learning the word of God, to have brothers and sisters disrespecting one another to show who knows more is a shame, and so , love covers all, and where there is Sin and evil stands , Grace covers even more, for the grace of God abounds more where evil is, and the humility of the one in obedience to God is where the heart of the invidual really stands,

and so in the bible it tells us to guard our tongues for it has the power to kill or to give life, I believe we have forgotten that the sword or the tongue of the individual ,can condemn  and tear apart, all that Gods sword is trying to accomplish,

and so , it comes to the working of the holy spirit , in which sword we swing ,is not ours to swing,  for we are Sinful and with out excuse, in the presence of the lord,  and God has shown His children the results of sin and  pride and where it gets us, but we must always stay focus in love ,and understanding and to hav passion to one another

so let us humble our selves in the sight ,of the lord ,and meditate on His holiness, and His word ,

that it may  be pleasing to God, !!  for we are to be gathering souls and pointing them, to the God of love and  salvation, and the cross, it is not about the self !  for the self,

is crucified with Christ, and it is not i, but him that lives with in me, that guides me and to restore and to bring peace where there is hate, to bring love where there is non, and to bring a light to where there is only darkness, through our God we can accomplish all things of His will and not of ours,

for every idle word that we say is ,and will be accounted for ? and set as evidence for us ,or against us,the Lords eyes are upon us,

if this was not so , then there would not be a separation  in the time of the judgments and the time of the separating of the goats and the sheep the wheat and the tares, for at this time when it has all come to its end ,

we must stand on every word and the blood of the lamb, or with out and perish for our rejection and hate towards one another,

we cannot be loved by God and hate our brother, it is not how it works, for we know God loves us, and so we need to love, if we hate instead of love, then the love of God is not with in us,

blessings and peace to you

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

My point was exactly what I stated in my first sentence above.

Isaiah 3:5 The people will be oppressed,
Every one by another and every one by his neighbor;
The child will be insolent toward the elder,
And the base toward the honorable.

Churches and governments have rejected and driven out "the elder and the honorable," that is, the true statesmen, and the gifted elders who have "labored in doctrine" (1 Tim. 5:17), and turned to youths in doctrine, and officials that appeal to the baser human instincts. I see many of our wiser elders on this board ridiculed for teaching sound doctrine, and/or accused of being "unloving." And at the risk of stirring up a firestorm, I have seen that women are often the chief accusers along this line.

Contending for the faith, and sound rebuke, should never be presumed to be unloving: quite the contrary. Railing accusations are another matter.

To paraphrase an old Benjamin Franklin saying, 'Those who turn away hard truths to promote loving feelings will get neither.'

I do not consider fighting over eschatology time line as contending for the faith unless people are teaching something unscriptural "like the resurrection has already happened and Christ has already returned". 

In Christ there is no male and female the same Christ in a true believing brother is the same Christ in a true believing sister and how you treat your brothers and sisters is how your treating Christ., honor or dishonor a true sister or brother brother is honoring or dishonoring Christ. 

The accuser of the brethren is Satan. Male and female alike listen to Him and act in the flesh. It is the voice of a stranger that those in Christ male and female learn not to listen too. I agree that we should love people enough to let them hate us for truth. Love is not a feeling  but, a fruit of Gods Spirit spread in our hearts by His Holy Spirit.  The truth is Christ Jesus being the plan of God for the salvation of man. 

Our assemblies are all planted with wheat among the tares for this is the condition till the harvest. The striving of the honorable elders and those who persevere in sound doctrine (teaching) are called by God, they meet the standards of that ministry and they are empowered for a time such as this. It is our call to stand out as salt and light in a dieing dark world and testify to Christ.

Elders know to whom much is given much is required and the humble themselves before God. If people do not respect, up hold, revere, support, pray for their elders then obviously they have not received sound teaching (doctrine is teaching).

Christians that want to fight over a word whether they call themselves an elder or are male or female obviously have not received sound teaching.

24 The Lord’s slave must not quarrel, but must be gentle to everyone, able to teach,[g] and patient, 25 instructing his opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance leading them to the knowledge of the truth. 26 Then they may come to their senses and escape the Devil’s trap, having been captured by him to do his will.

BTW hard truth is that You will be judged by God and condemned for eternity if you are not found in Christ. There is only One way, One truth and One life, No One comes to the Father except he come through Christ. All men have sinned and have fallen short of the Glory of God and without the redemptive blood of Christ covering Sin you will enter into the Judgment of God with out excuse or defence. This is the Judgment of God , any one who has broken one law is guilty for fully breaking the all the law. Forgiveness and mercy will only be offered to man through Christ. There is an appointed time for judgment and this world and all life in it will be destroyed But, for those who cling to the life in Christ Jesus a new world will be made where there is no death, no sickness, no suffering and your new flesh made in the likeness of Christ will be incorruptible.  Those are hard truths. Calling me a false teacher and lukewarm christian saying i deny the truth because I say the word rapture isn't in the bible is coming from people who are truly lacking in sound doctrine (teaching).

15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all.

Well said Reintin,  I agree with you 100%, that was truth straight from scripture,. thank you for the blessings and the words of scripture , and you have blessed me today , by the inspiring words, and your spirit to see the heart of God for His people, with in you

grace and peace be to you , thank you...

4 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Calling me a false teacher and lukewarm christian saying i deny the truth because I say the word rapture isn't in the bible is coming from people who are truly lacking in sound doctrine (teaching).

Having checked back through the posts, I found no one who "call[ed you] a false teacher and a lukewarm christian saying [you] deny the truth because [you] say the word rapture isn't in the bible." Please provide evidence for this accusation, or apologize for it.

As far as saying the word Rapture isn't in the Bible, what is the point? Other than to stir up contention. The principle behind the word is certainly a biblical doctrine, so why even make any issue about the word?

5 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Having checked back through the posts, I found no one who "call[ed you] a false teacher and a lukewarm christian saying [you] deny the truth because [you] say the word rapture isn't in the bible." Please provide evidence for this accusation, or apologize for it.

As far as saying the word Rapture isn't in the Bible, what is the point? Other than to stir up contention. The principle behind the word is certainly a biblical doctrine, so why even make any issue about the word?

she was para-phraising as to make a point ,to not hold this word as a issue,? this is what I saw following the thread ?

and about the others calling rude titles to others, and not being in the spirit of love, for one another.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

And at the risk of stirring up a firestorm, I have seen that women are often the chief accusers along this line.

"at the risk of stirring up a firestorm..."  :rolleyes:

"I am ready to take that risk Bob"

"Contestant, is that your final answer?"

"That is my final answer." 

:24: