• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 3/18/2016 at 5:37 PM, Ezra said:

Because it does not fit your theology it is a "misinterpretation"? Right. Evidently you are less interested in the truth than anti-pre-trib propaganda.

all you can give me i's theology.

you explain to me why Christ kept saying those who endure tell the end!

why was this scripture here if there was a "pre trib rapture"

1 Corinthians 15:52:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.(is anyone listening to this scripture it says last trump not first trump not the 3 trump but the last trump)

CHRIST says you that believe in me, ,SHALL, have TRIBULATION !! point, made in matthew 24,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

So then MG, if I understand you correctly, it is your position, that I cannot see the truth is scripture, but you can?

I had to go back and find the post you took that from because I didn't remember it. Here is the whole thing written to SinnerSaved:

Just so you know, someone giving their opinion is NOT false teaching.  You contradict your own statement.  The Pretrib Rapture is correct, to anyone who can see the truth in Scripture.  Ezra quoted Scripture; he did not add ANYTHING to it.  He provided his interpretation of it.  You need to learn the difference between opinion and 'teaching'.

I don't see where I mentioned you at all.  But yes, the PreTrib Rapture is correct.  I think you and I have discussed that before.  What are you asking?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, hmbld said:

Can you explain the difference please?

It is very simple. 

Church Age----> Trials, Tribulations, Afflictions for the SAVED

The Tribulation----> Judgements for the UNBELEIVING & UNSAVED

The Great Tribulation ----> Wrath for the UNBELIEVING & UNGODLY

27 minutes ago, worthy said:

you explain to me why Christ kept saying those who endure tell the end!

Because there will come a falling away before the Second Coming of Christ. The "Last Trump" (summons to Heaven) for the Saved is NOT the same as the Seventh Trumpet (heralds wrath) for the Unsaved.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

COME AND VOTE

Edited by worthy

1 hour ago, Sister said:

There is only one true doctrine that has survived in unity of the saints in the last days.  This is with the 144,000.  They speak a doctrine (a new song) that no man knows but them only.

So now you are one the the 144,000, or hope to be in that elect Jewish company? Sounds like the JWs have influenced you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I had to go back and find the post you took that from because I didn't remember it. Here is the whole thing written to SinnerSaved:

Just so you know, someone giving their opinion is NOT false teaching.  You contradict your own statement.  The Pretrib Rapture is correct, to anyone who can see the truth in Scripture.  Ezra quoted Scripture; he did not add ANYTHING to it.  He provided his interpretation of it.  You need to learn the difference between opinion and 'teaching'.

I don't see where I mentioned you at all.  But yes, the PreTrib Rapture is correct.  I think you and I have discussed that before.  What are you asking?

You certainly did mention me! I fall under that broad category of "anyone"! So, to repeat the question, since I am one of the 'anyones', are you saying that:

I, who fails to see the truth of scripture (since I do not see a pre-trib rapture as truth) has and inferior understanding of sripture, to those, who like you, do see a pre-trib rapture? Does that make the question any clearer?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

So now you are one the the 144,000, or hope to be in that elect Jewish company? Sounds like the JWs have influenced you.

I believe in Christ.  Does not mean that I am Christ.  I believe the two witnesses will come, does not mean I believe I am one of them.  I believe there are 144,000 who exist today, that follow the lamb wheresoever he goes, does not mean I believe I am one of them. But they EXIST, and they know a song that no man knows but them.  This song is the same doctrine received from the apostles, that same doctrine recorded in the New Testament, that was kept untouched from the wicked one. Today Satan has tampered with the true doctrine with all these different teachings.  There is no harmony in doctrine today, each man agrees some things, but disagrees many.  This is not UNITY, and this is not the SAME SONG everyone is singing.  Only 144,000 have been given the song "as" it were a new song, and this song is what the LAMB fed them with.  The 144,000 exist in THE LAST GENERATION.  

And if they knew a song that no-one else knows, then what they say is going to sound strange to your ears.

We never take the highest seat, but the lowest.  The 144,000 don't know who they are, but I can assure you, they are ticking all the right boxes in following all the commandments of Christ, and willing in their hearts to give their lives for Christ when the time comes, not putting themselves above others or doing the judging here amongst the saints trying to put brother against brother, but bringing out their weapons, which are the scriptures.

Your defense?  I must be a JW? 

Are not the 144,000 mentioned in your bible which is exactly the same as mine?  How did it get there I wonder, did the JW's put those scriptures in there?  Come on Ezra.  Are we not allowed to mention those scriptures because the JW's believe they are the 144,000? 

What are we studying here, the JW religion or the Word of God?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

who is doing who justice ?why do you say you are rebuking me ?? why do you say I am teaching false doctrine, you are trying to prove a false teaching on a scripture that does not clearly validates what you are proving to be right,

lets look at this scripture you used , for example, and lets break it down, John 14;1 a pre trib rapture, from this ?

okay what does the scripture say /  John 14:1   Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:2   In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3   And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
this does not say anything about the rapture, but that Jesus goes to make  a place and comes back, it did not say prior to tribulation, or at when He would come back , so this is false teaching to make a assumption and to make it say something else,

I am just trying to see where you got what you said, from this verse, ?

I believe i have prove this to be in error?

the truth is in scripture, as in context and as it is written, not by twisting them?

for you cannot get bananas out of oranges, you get bananas out of bananas?

blessings to you

'

I just want to say SS that I don't agree with the comments made by some of the more aggressive posters on this forum.  I don't think I have always agreed with everything you post, but I love your enthusiasm and the consistent way you post with an eagerness to listen to others.  I do believe it makes a forum filled with different opinions better for everyone and I enjoy that you have the energy to start many threads and that they are always inviting for a diverse discussion.  Take care. :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You still are not posting Scripture, SS, in the comments above.  Your point of view would be much clearer if you would do that.  Like this, from your post above:      "okay, lets take this, and figure out when will this happen, according to the bible, after the tribulation, the son of man comes, and the angels hold back the four winds and gathers the elect, fact,

Just post the Scripture; it's right there in your Bible.

Your argument is always that someone should post scripture, which is extremely irritating because I NEVER ever see you post scripture unless someone is talking about the 144,000.  I don't know why, but it would stand to reason that if Jesus says to, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," (Matthew 7:12) you would quote scripture more often if that was the primary qualifying factor in presenting a persuasive argument.  

So, let me help you out because apparently you are not aware that this is in the Bible even though SS has not cited the verses that he is paraphrasing.  I will edit his post to include the citations that are missing from it.  

7 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

blessings Zemke, yes you have given a good report here, and I see what you are saying,

now what Ezra is saying does not , say what scripture is stating, for I come back and receive you to my self, ??

okay, lets take this, and figure out when will this happen, according to the bible, after the tribulation, the son of man comes, and the angels hold back the four winds and gathers the elect, fact, (Revelation 6:15-7:17).  

also it says that the dead in Christ rises first , and then them that are alive next, (1 Thessalonians 4:16), so when does this all happen, ?

you have given the believers of today , a out, and a pass to get out of tribulation card free,

but you are not in line of the events that come up to the part after the tribulation, we will suffer tribulation, for Jesus said you will have tribulation, and be persecuted and death , for HIS NAME SAKE< <BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD ? (John 16:33).  

this does not mean we do not see tribulation, and that we are not going to avoid tribulation, this is truth and it is what Jesus said,

NOW, I want to get out of here just like the pre tribers, but Jesus is said, that if you follow me, be faithful up to and death, for the second death has no power over you (Revelation 20:6), and so if you wanted ezra to hold on to what you are saying which is as false as it comes and made up, by your opinion and ideas,, scripture is saying, we follow God, and if we have to give up our LIVES in the process, in this world, then it is something we will gladly do, for we know what is on the other side, it is His salvation, it is His rest we enter in, and the glory and all that we will have, ? is not to be measured by what we suffer here,

the bible clearly say this, and so you have put your own time on the pre rapture,  but the scripture does not say that,

do not twist scripture, for we need to be in context, and not assuming ?

thank you for your time, I hope this clears it up

So, technically, he was quoting 4 verses in this post.  Honestly, I don't have these memorized, I had to Google them; but, I knew what to look for, which makes me wonder why you didn't.  

There is a discrepancy in, "okay, lets take this, and figure out when will this happen, according to the bible, after the tribulation, the son of man comes, and the angels hold back the four winds and gathers the elect, fact, (Revelation 6:15-7:17)." because the people are saying they are hiding from His wrath before the four winds are held back, which does not mean that the Son of man has come.  

However, the issue is minor for me because I am familiar enough with scripture to know how he is putting this together.  It does not make a significant difference to me that he has not cited areas he is paraphrasing because it is possible that he is just not familiar with paraphrasing as a alternative form of citation.  This is a forum.  This is not a peer-reviewed journal adhering to strict APA format, which just motivates me even more so, to say something in his defense.  There is no reason to bully him for this.  It is almost like you are trying to take advantage of him and hope that people won't realize that he is using scripture by pointing out that his paraphrasing is missing proper citation.  

I am only familiar because I happen to be a English major, although I am very sloppy on the forum in my own estimation.  If anyone is interested, although I would never suggest that someone do this to write in a forum setting, there is a online software called Grammarly that a English professor of mine suggested, which has worked wonders in improving my writing.  It does cost money, but if you really enjoy writing, it is well worth it.