IGNORED

Pre trib rapture is fake

Kindle

Guest Thallasa
On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 1:07 PM, OakWood said:

What you're not recognizing is the Tribulation is not a judgement of God, it is a product of evil.

The blood of Christ was enough to cleanse and purify us so that we do not receive the judgement of God, but it says nothing about protecting us from suffering here on Earth.

Christians worldwide are suffering as we speak, they are being murdered by ISIS, they are rotting in Iranian and Pakistani jails, they are dying and suffering everywhere. Are you suggesting that they're not really Christians? Because according to your logic they are suffering because Jesus' blood was not enough to cleanse them.

God did not leave Noah to suffer with the sinners because God was protecting Noah from God's own judgement.

God did not leave Enoch on Earth or Lot in Sodom because they were being protected from God's own judgement.

The Flood was a judgement of God and so was the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. God does not punish the righteous, but evil does.

All the sufferings of the Tribulation will be caused by the antiChrist. The Tribulation is NOT a judgement of God. God merely allows it happen.

This I believe , thankyou .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

If people are sending you "nasty comments" by messaging, they should be reported. That is not acceptable board behavior. Neither is then bringing such things up in an open forum, if you can't quote them -- because then it becomes hearsay.

I already reported it the first week I was here, no one ever responded or did anything so I'm just going to ignore people that take small pieces of a text remove it from context to create contention and start these divisive pack attacks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

True, either way we end up with the Lord. Regarding importance, well all scripture is important and its better that we understand it. Regarding clarity, well sure there seems to be no consensus, but clarity can be acquired. One needs only be open to the bible and not one's preconceived ideas. 

So who would be the judge of who's right and who's wrong?  There's no mortal who has that knowledge.  Only God knows for sure.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

LUKE 10:21

KJ21

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in Spirit and said, “I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, that Thou .... hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Thy sight.

ASV

In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou didst hide these things from the wise and understanding, and didst reveal them unto babes: yea, Father; for so it was well-pleasing in thy sight.

AMP

In that very hour He was overjoyed and rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit, and He said, “I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things [relating to salvation] from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to infants [the childlike and untaught]. Yes, Father, for this way was [Your gracious will and choice, and was] well-pleasing in Your sight.

what happens to the 'wise', 'intelligent' , 'understanding ones' , ?? 

Hosea 4:6 KJV - My people are destroyed for lack of - Bible Gateway

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hosea+4%3A6...

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,

I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

So who would be the judge of who's right and who's wrong?  There's no mortal who has that knowledge.  Only God knows for sure.

Often people feel they are more spirit-filled than others and rely on that to interpret the bible. I feel that can lead down the wrong paths.   To me it takes the fruit of the spirit to be a truly honest man.   On the assumption that the bible is written for simple people, and is easily understood, the best interpretation is to believe the most obvious honest meaning of the text.   

This is a skill few Christians have developed, to abandon their preconceived notions, and to look at the text in context and truly decide the obvious truth it speaks of.  The bible is so open to interpretation that anyone can really see anything they want there, but this is fine, because it means its not the clever people who find the truth but the honest people. Those willing to accept the bible wording at face value without taking the second best meaning, or their peers meaning, or the traditional meaning, or the popular meaning. 

So that's my challenge to you,  when you are reading other's posts look for the truth and test it against the most obvious meaning of the relevant wording in the bible. 

Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

17 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

In that very hour He was overjoyed and rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit, and He said, “I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things [relating to salvation] from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to infants [the childlike and untaught]. Yes, Father, for this way was [Your gracious will and choice, and was] well-pleasing in Your sight.

what happens to the 'wise', 'intelligent' , 'understanding ones' , ?? 

God is fair, he wont put intelligent people at a disadvantage.  Intelligent people do that to themselves. They have more ability to find excuses for not believing the truth. That's no excuse though, the truth is just an honest step away.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,219
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

That is the main point in hermeneutics 'when the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense' ... there are gnostic spirits all around
that come through the portal of knowledge being puffed up and influence toward incorrect reasoning.  Love, Steven

Guest Teditis

Despite Jeff's Chick-tract education that cherry-picks verses and uses them to hurt others, the Bible speaks well of intelligence and wisdom.

Proverbs tells us to seek them both as we would a treasure and that they are used to understand God better. It also says that fools despise

wisdom and instruction...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  77
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I believe in a pre trip Rapture myself but so much to go into its in the Gospels  and in Revelation too we each need to study and follow As Jesus Leads us .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

38 minutes ago, Prayerful Flower said:

Who are you quoting here, Prayerful?