• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

brother other one, this time is the Lord's mercy and grace to wake people up and get ready...... when he demands worship, to live is Christ, but to die is gain.  Hallelujah!

and if you have a relationship with the Holy Spirit that is automatic...    if not the Bible basically says you are already screwed....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

which must shortly come to pass

This has always intrigued me. Does it mean what it says and is it talking about the fall of Jerusalem??

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

3 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Eddy Crocker, seems from your posts that you've pretty well decided and set the parameters for what the map's 'legend' is, and you're not the least bit open to any other interpretation. Maybe you're so confident in your own abilities, that you feel there is no more learning to be done, except what you teach yourself according to your own knowledge and insight. 

Me? I don't trust my own abilities as far as I can throw them, but I pretty well beg the Lord to make me wise and open my eyes to what He wants me to see.

I have been there already and believed those doctrines when in the Churches and didn’t know any better. I had a near death experience and three days in a coma from a bad car accident that doctors told my parents I wouldn’t survive.

But I’m here after waking up out of my coma three days later like Christ arose after 3 days. I literally had a death sentence on me that totally rearranged my thinking and theology.

That happened to me on October 1st of 1994 and been on fire for God every since. I have experienced things that are not lawful for me to speak of. I know what I’m talking about not because I think I know but by experience.

I don’t follow my senses and try to come up with doctrines and things that flow through my brain or senses. When your very existence becomes that truth it’s not a matter of what you think but it’s who you are and conformed into. I would never go back to my past in how I used to think. Once you have tasted the steak of the word your not going to settle for anything less than that.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, Eddy Crocker said:

Still seems far out there. The Bible has to be interpreted in how the mark began. That mark began with Cain so the Bible has to be interpreted that way.

Cain was a fruit of his parents eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He killed his brother Abel because he was jealous of his brothers sacrifice was accepted and his not. Cain sacrifices out of reason instead of being obedient and sacrificing an animal instead of the fruit of the ground. The fruit of the ground was the fruit Signifying the flesh that came came from the cursed ground. Cain was given a mark in

Genesis 4:15,

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

The mark of the Beast is simply the Adamic nature. We all have that mark of the beast upon us which is a death sentence or A death decree upon us until we are truly born from above from the second Adam. I Don’t understand any interpretations that don’t follow what was set up from the very beginning. This is why the father says in,

Isaiah 53:4-6

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Jesus had this mark upon him and this death sentence was laid upon him by the father. Jesus took our mark and death sentence as his own and crucified it and brought it to nought by his resurrection. 

This is why the beast could kill the two witnesses because we all had that mark upon us until Jesus killed that death decree and brought it to nought through his resurrection. This is why the two witnesses were raised because of Christ conquered that death sentence. 

Amen......we need to look into the word and let it interpret itself so to speak....there is always more than one witness in scripture and we always need the whole counsel of God.  Thank you for sharing what the Lord has shown you about these things.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/2/2020 at 11:29 PM, DustyRoad said:

I'm not disputing the prophetic significance of global collapse but I'm agreement with @Eddy Crocker regarding the mark of the Beast. I see no indicator that this is a physical mark. 

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13:16-17)

We also read about the seal of God:

And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.” (Revelation 7:2-3)

The significance is revealed in the forehead or right hand; this signifies something internal, perhaps spiritual rather than RFID chips (those have been around for decades) or a tattoo (those have existed for thousands of years). The head governs the hand, perhaps?   

It might be that the mark on forehead or right hand signifies the beast counterfeit to what the Israelites had been commanded by the Lord:

Deu 11:18

Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I hope that whatever the mark is, if we are still here and not raptured yet, we will know that it is the mark of the beast and to not take it.

I don't want it to be vague like an immunity mark so we can go back to work.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, R. Hartono said:

You cannot buy n sell without the mark

That’s true you can’t buy or sell of God gold tried in the fire of God unless you have his mark or his name in your forehead or in your heart and minds by the Holy Spirit.

On the flip side you can’t buy or sell Satan’s merchandise  Without his mark that he’s trying to sell in the Churches or the temples that the Pharisees and Sadducees are trying to sell you through the giving of their doctrines or teaching tapes and books.

John 2:14-16 

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Remember there is a whore and theres a Bride. There’s a counterfeit and a real. The counterfeit is trying to be like the real as Satan says I will be like God. Satan is trying to be like the true bride.

The problem is the mark is already on and in you if Your Adamic nature is conceiving the things in your mind which is the mark on forehead and what the Adamic nature conceived in your mind is worked out through the works of your hands  which is the mark on the hand.

This is all symbolic to understand an unseen nature which is like a Beast and a dragon within us!!

1 minute ago, Sonshine said:

Well hey, the mark of the beast, as I understand it, is being is this:  being deceived and taken in by the antichrist when he appears at the 6th trump—yep, totally deceived to the point that you end up worshiping him.  Not good folks....not good at all.  Those with the seal of God in their forehead will not be deceived.  They know the Truth and won’t bow down to that ol’ dragon and his schemes.  The AC thinks healing that deadly wound will cause me to worship him?  Nope.  I’m holding on until that 7th trump begins to blow!

- S O N s h i n e - 

The problem is with trying to reject an external mark when many already have that mark upon themselves by their senses governed by the Adamic nature.

The Bible only talks this way for us to understand the nature of the beast that is unseen by the use of visible analogies. I’m sure you heard the scripture quoted about the serpent beguiled Eve? Are we to assume some physical serpent was flapping its gums at Eve and literally speaking to her?

No, I believe we are more mature than this.The scripture speaks this way to help us understand the nature of Satan which is a spiritual unseen being.

Can’t think of a better way to understand the nature of a spiritual being in using the comparison of a physical serpent. Immediately we get a picture of the nature of Satan through this use of the physical.

Romans 1:19-20 

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 

This scripture tells us how God reveals the unseen to us by the things that are made.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

I have been there already and believed those doctrines when in the Churches and didn’t know any better. I had a near death experience and three days in a coma from a bad car accident that doctors told my parents I wouldn’t survive.

But I’m here after waking up out of my coma three days later like Christ arose after 3 days. I literally had a death sentence on me that totally rearranged my thinking and theology.

That happened to me on October 1st of 1994 and been on fire for God every since. I have experienced things that are not lawful for me to speak of. I know what I’m talking about not because I think I know but by experience.

I don’t follow my senses and try to come up with doctrines and things that flow through my brain or senses. When your very existence becomes that truth it’s not a matter of what you think but it’s who you are and conformed into. I would never go back to my past in how I used to think. Once you have tasted the steak of the word your not going to settle for anything less than that.

Fair enough. But we all need to be careful if we claim that we, individually, have all of the 'right' answers, the 'right' experiences, and everyone else is wrong and open to ridicule if they don't agree with us and our theology. I find it disturbing that you quote and then answer those who differ from your opinion on here with an opening of, "Hilarious- where do you get 'this and that'"? It comes across as somewhat arrogant, and their opinion isn't open for discussion just a quick put-down- you're basically saying you're the one who's right, and anyone who disagrees with you isn't quite as....'spiritual' as you are.

I just 'know that I don't know', I will give an opinion here and there about things I've read, have been placed upon my heart, or that resonate in my spirit- but there is so much I don't understand, but I want to...and if the Lord sees fit to bless me by letting me understand and share some of it, I will gladly take it- and I will leave it at that.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

That’s true you can’t buy or sell of God gold tried in the fire of God unless you have his mark or his name in your forehead or in your heart and minds by the Holy Spirit.

On the flip side you can’t buy or sell Satan’s merchandise  Without his mark that he’s trying to sell in the Churches or the temples that the Pharisees and Sadducees are trying to sell you through the giving of their doctrines or teaching tapes and books.

John 2:14-16 

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Remember there is a whore and theres a Bride. There’s a counterfeit and a real. The counterfeit is trying to be like the real as Satan says I will be like God. Satan is trying to be like the true bride.

The problem is the mark is already on and in you if Your Adamic nature is conceiving the things in your mind which is the mark on forehead and what the Adamic nature conceived in your mind is worked out through the works of your hands  which is the mark on the hand.

This is all symbolic to understand an unseen nature which is like a Beast and a dragon within us!!

Danger! Danger! If people turn what is literal and makes sense literally into symbolism, how can anyone tell what is real and what is a symbol? The whole book becomes nonsense. And WHO is to say what any symbol is to represent? It would be a free for all. 

Wisdom tells us to take everything that makes sense in a literal sense as literal. The mark is written in very simple language and makes good sense being a literal mark.  A born again Muslim that that knew Greek was reading Revelation in Greek, and discovered that the 666 written in Greek looked like Arabic for a Muslim saying like "Allah is God."  

It will certainly be a REAL mark required by all who worship the Beast. And the beheadings will be very real for all who refuse the mark.  

There will not be any "fence sitters" allowed: all will be forced to choose a side: God's side or the Antichrist Beast's side with the mark. 

• Thumbs Up 3