ForHisGlory37

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Dr. Fauci had our attention but it is beginning to waiver. His information, the initial models and ACCESSMENT has been wrong. The numbers are wrong. America and the president cannot trust the CDC to lead us down a path the apparently doesn't have a light at the end of the tunnel.

They made us think all along that a vaccine is our only hope ... We can have it soon _ next year ..., that we need to flatten the curve ... They told us 1-2 million would die, then came down to 1/10 that estimate. Fear set in _ of course. We complied. But now we know we cannot trust them, the president knows that.

Dr. Fauci just admitted that the vaccine may not work! If he was behind this diabolical scheme (with the WHO and the elites behond closed doors calling the shots), to get everyone on board with the vaccine/chip - He would never say "it may not work". So what are we waiting for? America will not wait for empty promises.  

What does work is our own bodies immune system that will actually heal over 99 % of the people. That's right, the death rate is not as high as they let on, it's more like .2-.4% Antibody testing conducted by Stanford, USC, Germany and ither countries ha e revealed this. 

No vaccine for me, just sunshine or vitamin D3 supplements. The former head of the CDC recommends vitamin D3 for Covid-19 along with many other doctors. The news is out, half of the planet is Vitamin D deficient, especially during winter months.

Eat well, exercise, strengthen your immune system, you have an army inside you, God provided you with one.

Edited by RonaldBruno
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, RonaldBruno said:

Dr. Fauci had our attention but it is beginning to waiver. His information, the initial models and ACCESSMENT has been wrong. The numbers are wrong. America and the president cannot trust the CDC to lead us down a path the apparently doesn't have a light at the end of the tunnel.

They made us think all along that a vaccine is our only hope ... We can have it soon _ next year ..., that we need to flatten the curve ... They told us 1-2 million would die, then came down to 1/10 that estimate. Fear set in _ of course. We complied. But now we know we cannot trust them, the president knows that.

Dr. Fauci just admitted that the vaccine may not work! If he was behind this diabolical scheme (with the WHO and the elites behond closed doors calling the shots), to get everyone on board with the vaccine/chip - He would never say "it may not work". So what are we waiting for? America will not wait for empty promises.  

What does work is our own bodies immune system that will actually heal over 99 % of the people. That's right, the death rate is not as high as they let on, it's more like .2-.4% Antibody testing conducted by Stanford, USC, Germany and ither countries ha e revealed this. 

No vaccine for me, just sunshine or vitamin D3 supplements. The former head of the CDC recommends vitamin D3 for Covid-19 along with many other doctors. The news is out, half of the planet is Vitamin D deficient, especially during winter months.

Eat well, exercise, strengthen your immune system, you have an army inside you, God provided you with one.

so what is the true death rate.....      as of this moment there have been 1,430,348 people test positive with covid 19.   we are finding that more have antibodies to it and apparently caught the virus but had no symptoms....    so in reality we don't know how many people have had it.....    but out of those that have had symptoms and been tested only 395,456 have had the virus run it's course and 1,034,892 are still sick... and 310,259 (78%) Recovered / Discharged 85,197 (22%)  Deaths.

none of the antibody tests have been certified as accurate so we really shouldn't put a lot of eggs in that basket.   Especially with our history of tests with this thing...   but even at that we do not know if the antibodies will make us immune, or if it will trigger an immune swarm and have our own immune system kill us when the second wave hits in October if this is seasonal.....    and if it does it won't break out from one or two people it will be everywhere just like the Spanish Flu did.....    the first round of the Spanish Flu was rather mild just as this one has been....    we've just made a bit more of it, I think, because those making decisions know where it came from.....   Unfortunately a good sized number of people are throwing politics into the fray and greatly complicating the whole thing.

vitamin D3 is something we all need to watch, but as we do autopsies on people we are learning that a lot of the damage is being caused by our immune system...   and it is damaging not only our lungs but also heart muscle, livers, kidneys and veins and arteries; and causing blood clots giving us heart attacks and strokes....        and in the second round of the Spanish Flu in 1918 it was our own immune systems that was killing people...

fluxx.jpg

say all that to make the point that no matter what, we have to open things back up for we have acheived the original goal of lowering the peak number of infections so as not to overwhealm our medical system.....      but the point I make is that this is not a simple thing....   it is very new and we are learning more and more about the virus and it's effects on our bodies....   and it's not just the flu and we should not treat it like the flu...     go back to work but don't go back to normal for normal was killing a lot of people to start with...

Also as an after thought keep in mind that there is no vaccine that is effective for any corona virus....    SARS 1 nor MERS never had a vaccine created that worked....    so we really can't logically hold out for a vaccine.....

summed up, go back to work but do so with the understanding of the dangers...   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Germany is undergoing the most extensive Civid-19 antibodies testing - 120,000 per day. There are no political issues distort g their numbers. They will know this month. Their recent testing has shown that up to 14% of the 83 million have had it. That means 0.1 death rate. I would agree, ita wirse than the flu, since the flu has killed up to 60k per year.

Other testing by Stanford and USC also showed that in Los Angeles up to 10% of the population had it. These tests are done by scientists from top univerisities ... for me the FDA can take a hike. They are bought and sold by BIG PHARMA. They do not recognize not will they acknowledge natural cures. Legally, they have a rigged system - nothing is a cure unless it is a drug approved by us. As if Vitamin C doesn't cure Scurvy. 

All death is tragic. If you examined every death caused by any virus, It's severe, whether the person got pneumonia,  a blood clot or your their heart stops, your bodily functions fail - every death looks bad. 

Remember, they instructed only the very severe cases to go to the hospital ( from a previous false claim that they were going to be overcrowded). So most of the confirmed cases were bad. At $6k -$10k per day in the ICU, times how many days times how many patients and for what ... all who survived did because their own antibodies fought off this virus. All this commotion about ventilators ... when most of those who were put on them died - because they were already half dead. If my wifw and I got, we will not go to the hospital - they don't have a cure _ so why give them my house and then die too.

I am 64 and have been to the doctor 6 times in 40 years (4 times for an antibiotic, once for a sore neck - thought maybe I had a cyst, but just needed a chiropractor alignment, and the other was a general check-up to satisfy my curiosity).  I use natural remedies - they work for me and for my 87 year old mom who has gone less to the doctor and has not had one prescription drug in 40 years.

You must decide for yourself and do what you think is best for you.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Mark Of The Beast - The Stage Is Being Set

I outright agree.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 5/13/2020 at 11:32 PM, RonaldBruno said:

Very well stated and now in 2024 its coming out that they knew all along, from the beginning that these mRNA Covid vaccines did not prevent transmission. The whole passport thing was therefore an imposition based on lies. Will these people ever be accountable?

2024 is the year that ends the vaccine mandate to use these vaccines under an emergency clause.

Now in the coming days the UN will be taking a vote about gaining world wide control if another "pandemic arises again".  And yes of course they are planing on another.

We need to pray to God they don't get the majority of votes for such a worldwide control.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

On 5/2/2020 at 2:58 PM, Eddy Crocker said:

This is just a manifestation of the Way of Cain being manifested by his father the first Adam. This mark of the beast is the Adamic nature manifested by Adam and Eve when they partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Well "said" Eddy...

The truly bizarre reality accompanying the idea that the mark is physical or it is not here yet also says that the beast is not here yet. The concept of the realm of the invisible simply must be revealed by the Holy Spirit.

Redd..:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 5/5/2020 at 6:36 AM, iamlamad said:

Danger! Danger! If people turn what is literal and makes sense literally into symbolism, how can anyone tell what is real and what is a symbol? The whole book becomes nonsense. And WHO is to say what any symbol is to represent? It would be a free for all. 

The whole chapter is full of symbolisms, we have in the first paragraph of chapter 13  a beast with seven heads and ten horns with 10 crowns on the horns, but instead of going through all the symbolism in this chapter, lets just look at the mark. Verse 17 tells us. no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of the beast.

Is the beast literal or symbolic? Are people going to have his name tattooed to their right hand or their forehead? or the number 666? So, you see the mark is symbolic, unless you think people are going to walk around with the number 666 on their forehead.

look at Revelation 22, verse 4

They will see his face and his name will be on their foreheads. This is talking about God almighty, we will have his name, Look at the contrast, Gods people have his name written on their forehead and the beast has the rest. 

You belong to Gods kingdom or the enemies

There is only one unpardonable sin, yet we see the mark of the beast is unpardonable, unless its the same sin, rejection of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins. You either belong to God and have his mark or you belong to the enemy and have the mark of the beast 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,767
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

What I am seeing on some YouTube videos, is that many nations economies are on the brink of collapse (Argentina and China, among others). While the U.S. is currently not in this predicament;--when a number of these other nations economies collapse, exports from the U.S. to these collapsed economies will then also collapse, thereby putting the US economy on a much worse footing. As such, I then believe that todays current economic woes are a precursor to tomorrows new world order of the beast. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

12 hours ago, luigi said:

What I am seeing on some YouTube videos, is that many nations economies are on the brink of collapse (Argentina and China, among others). While the U.S. is currently not in this predicament;--when a number of these other nations economies collapse, exports from the U.S. to these collapsed economies will then also collapse, thereby putting the US economy on a much worse footing. As such, I then believe that todays current economic woes are a precursor to tomorrows new world order of the beast. 

I completely agree Luigi...you are speaking in truth brother...however...the U.S. "is also" in this current predicament...the mainstream media and the utterly censored social or alternative media...are hiding it Brother...they are hiding it...and the good old U.S of A is fixen to to experience something that has never happened and it will be multi level when it happens....birth pangs on a woman in labor...

While the world and the religious say...that conspiracy stuff on YouTube ain't real Luigi...lets go back to fighting about the righteousness of Israel as they do to Gaza what was apparently done to them by Hitler...only worse...and wait for the Lord to deliver us from any sacrifice we might be asked to make...and take us to heaven.

You are right Luigi...collapse is upon the nations...I added the U.S...the economy of the beast is pressing those who "dwell on the earth"...for those who dwell in heaven...they have been given their own economy...its called the Kingdom of God.

Does anyone hear the Lord today?

Tatwo...:)