• Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Adstar said:

So using this scripture ::

John 21:25

And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

You can try to justify any claim to what Jesus did.. I could claim Jesus was a homosexual basketball player who could score a basket at 500 yards..  Or that Jesus morphed into a pink flying elephant and was so fast that he hit mark 3 as he was flying to china to pick up his order of take away chinese food..

I will not be wasting my time trying to respond to claims about Jesus not supported by scripture.. Except to say the claims are not supported by scripture..

I don't think I'm being clear. I'm not justifying anything. I don't believe Jesus was married and I really don't care one way or the other. Not that it would matter. It's not sin to marry so if Jesus did have a wife it would be perfectly acceptable to the Father and everyone else. The point is one cannot come to the conclusion that Jesus either was or was not married as there is no evidence that speaks to either.

As far as I know there is no report that Jesus married in scripture or any histories. So then he WAS NOT married. No earthly wife for the Son of God.

But there is nothing in scripture or histories that record Jesus did not have a wife.

There is no recorded fact of either.

No record of a marriage.

No record of non marriage.

No conclusion can be valid in either case.

We can't just make it up as we go along when there are no facts. This isn't a problem with the issue of Jesus having a wife or not. It's what the Christian community does in many instances, make up stories. 

"You can try to justify any claim to what Jesus did.. " You are.

"I could claim Jesus was a homosexual basketball player who could score a basket at 500 yards..  Or that Jesus morphed into a pink flying elephant and was so fast that he hit mark 3 as he was flying to china to pick up his order of take away chinese food.." You sure could. But since no evidence exists the claims are speculation. Just like the claim Jesus never married. No evidence. Can't be proven. Speculation.

"I will not be wasting my time trying to respond to claims about Jesus not supported by scripture.. Except to say the claims are not supported by scripture.." Then why do you make claims not supported by scripture? e.g., "Jesus never married."

Do you have record that Jesus never married? Please submit.

Do you have record Jesus married? Please submit.

If you have neither, then you are making a claim that is not supported by scripture, namely, "Jesus never married." Could be true. No evidence. Do you see?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"It's not sin to marry so if Jesus did have a wife it would be perfectly acceptable to the Father and everyone else"

You are bending the rules in a subtle way for some reason [John 1:1-14]

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

I don't think I'm being clear. I'm not justifying anything. I don't believe Jesus was married and I really don't care one way or the other. Not that it would matter. It's not sin to marry so if Jesus did have a wife it would be perfectly acceptable to the Father and everyone else. The point is one cannot come to the conclusion that Jesus either was or was not married as there is no evidence that speaks to either.

As far as I know there is no report that Jesus married in scripture or any histories. So then he WAS NOT married. No earthly wife for the Son of God.

But there is nothing in scripture or histories that record Jesus did not have a wife.

There is no recorded fact of either.

No record of a marriage.

No record of non marriage.

No conclusion can be valid in either case.

We can't just make it up as we go along when there are no facts. This isn't a problem with the issue of Jesus having a wife or not. It's what the Christian community does in many instances, make up stories. 

"You can try to justify any claim to what Jesus did.. " You are.

"I could claim Jesus was a homosexual basketball player who could score a basket at 500 yards..  Or that Jesus morphed into a pink flying elephant and was so fast that he hit mark 3 as he was flying to china to pick up his order of take away chinese food.." You sure could. But since no evidence exists the claims are speculation. Just like the claim Jesus never married. No evidence. Can't be proven. Speculation.

"I will not be wasting my time trying to respond to claims about Jesus not supported by scripture.. Except to say the claims are not supported by scripture.." Then why do you make claims not supported by scripture? e.g., "Jesus never married."

Do you have record that Jesus never married? Please submit.

Do you have record Jesus married? Please submit.

If you have neither, then you are making a claim that is not supported by scripture, namely, "Jesus never married." Could be true. No evidence. Do you see?

Ok wasted more time reading your replying post about a non-issue. I will not be wasting any more time..  You are now on my ignore list..

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/6/2018 at 9:09 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

"It's not sin to marry so if Jesus did have a wife it would be perfectly acceptable to the Father and everyone else"

You are bending the rules in a subtle way for some reason [John 1:1-14]

I have no idea why this is so hard. Adstar commented in a post that Jesus never married. He used this to support some position about the antichrist, or some such. I was pointing out there is no recorded fact that Jesus did not marry. I have not heard any history say Jesus never married and scripture is silent on this as well. I was telling Adstar he should not present this as fact as we do not know. Just as we do not know that Jesus married. Ok? So that was proximal issue. The overarching issue, that is really the point, is that Christians tend to just make up stuff about scripture. This was just such a case.

That you bring up one out of context statement speaks to this as well. Did you even try to discern the intent and purpose of my replies?

"there is no recorded fact that Jesus did not marry"

There is no recorded fact in the Bible that He did

You are making up nonsense 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

54 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"there is no recorded fact that Jesus did not marry"

There is no recorded fact in the Bible that He did

You are making up nonsense 

The same could be said for the pre-trib doctrine 

Edited by ENOCH2010
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Lord will take His own first

Then He will bring His wrath and destruction to the earth during the coming tribulation

Believe this

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 5/3/2018 at 9:25 AM, Adstar said:

just reading Revelation chapter 20 will show you that there are two reasurections.. One reasurection before the 1000 years and another reasurection after the 1000 years.. The first reasurection only includes Saints the second reasurection happens after the 1000 years. Read the following verses as they are and you cannot deny my observation is true..

Please read it all as it is written,, sorry i know it is a big quote but it is important to see the cronological nature of this Chapter and what it reveals..

Revelation 20:

So your hangup is the dead

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

What are we talking about when it says "the rest of the dead"? The difference in taking part in the first resurrection or not taking part -- which hinges on whether or not they were deceived by the Antichrist. Remember, John has been taken in the Spirit to the last day before Christ's return. Revelation 20 is talking about that specific day when the last trump sounds, and Jesus Christ our Lord is returning with His saints to the earth. This verse is not addressing those who died 50, 100, or at any time from any century prior to the sounding of the seventh trump. It is addressing the generation (our generation) who will live in the time of the seven seals, and those who will see some take Satan's mark (the mark of the beast) and give service to him. 

I Corinthians 15:52 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

The kingdom of God is wherever Jesus Christ is, and flesh and blood cannot exist in that kingdom. When Christ returns for the Millennium age here on earth, flesh and blood bodies will not exist.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

This is a mystery that Paul is going to reveal to us that had been hidden until Paul's writing. This mystery concerns what happens at a particular point in time, for at that instant, there will be no more death. "Sleep" as used here, is # 2838 in the Strong's Greek Dictionary; "Koimesis, koy'-may-sis; from 2837, to put to sleep." We read in # 2837; "Koimao, Koy-mah'-o; to put to sleep, to decease, to be dead."

So a time is coming when all the people on the face of the earth will never see death in their flesh bodies again. This is the mystery that Paul is going to tell us; when this event shall take place.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

On the first day of the Millennium age, the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be with us on earth. You cannot enter that kingdom age in a flesh body. Therefore, it is written in verse 52 that all will be changed, in the wink of an eye, and at the last trump (seventh trump). When that seventh trump sounds, everyone on earth will be changed to an incorruptible body.

That doesn't have anything to do with your soul, or its condition. Your physical body and your spiritual body (soul) have nothing to do with the condition of one another. Your soul is your inner man that will exist in your current flesh body, and either at death or at the seventh trump, will be changed and enter into a new body (spirit body) which will not be subject to the decay this flesh body is subject to.

So, to understand what will occur in the Millennium age, you must understand that instantly following the seventh trump, all flesh bodies simply do not have life. Not one person will exist in the flesh. Every person will have the same capabilities and all will have the understanding to be taught without Satan's influence.

However, only those saints of God who have died in the flesh, or who lived and stood against Satan will take part in the first resurrection. By that I mean, will have an active part with Jesus Christ in His kingdom and reign, as he rules and teaches the earth for one thousand years, and live in their immortal soul bodies. (There will be those who stumble for a short time and bow to satan, but they will repent before the seventh trumpet. Daniel 11:34 and still be part of the first resurrection - because they repented prior to the end of this flesh age).

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

The word "mortal" as used here in the Greek manuscripts never applies to a physical body, but it applies to your soul. So we see our physical bodies are gone at the seventh trump, and the mortal (soul) must put on immortality. That soul becomes your existence in the Millennium age. When the time of judgment comes at the end of the Millennium, you will enter eternity with Christ, or you will cease to exist -- you will be destroyed. At that time even the memory of your existence will be eliminated. This is serious business, my friend, and you know it.

If you enter the Millennium with a mortal (liable to die) soul, by following the Antichrist in ignorance, you must be an overcomer in the Millennium, or your soul will not put on immortality, and it will die.

Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

We saw that those who took part in the first resurrection were those who died in the Lord, and those who did not yield to Satan, the Antichrist during his "one world" reign. Those who did not take the Antichrist's "mark of the beast", these are the blessed and holy ones. All of these people already will possess an immortal soul during the Millennium.

The "second death" is the second time of testing at the end of the Millennium age after Satan is released for a short season. The saints of Christ, and overcomers of the Antichrist's reign in this earth age of the flesh will not go through the second testing, or resurrection, with those mortal souls living in the Millennium age.

What are you going to do in the Millennium as a saint of Christ? You're going to be priests of God, and reign with Him. You are going to teach and oversee, and judge those mortal souls, as they will learn and follow all directives of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

https://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation20.htm

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

On 5/3/2018 at 9:25 AM, Adstar said:

just reading Revelation chapter 20 will show you that there are two reasurections.. One reasurection before the 1000 years and another reasurection after the 1000 years.. The first reasurection only includes Saints the second reasurection happens after the 1000 years. Read the following verses as they are and you cannot deny my observation is true..

Please read it all as it is written,, sorry i know it is a big quote but it is important to see the cronological nature of this Chapter and what it reveals..

Revelation 20:

3 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. {4} And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. {5} But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. {6} Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

{7} And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, {8} And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. {9} And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. {10} And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

{11} And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. {12} And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. {13} And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. {14} And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. {15} And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

So we have the first rasurection of the Saints happening.. And those who are resurrected where those who did not receive the Mark of the beast neither had they received his mark.. This places this Resurrection After the return of Jesus and the battle of Armageddon the return of Jesus and the battle of Armageddon is described as happening before, in the latter half of Revelation chapter 19..  Note these Saints Live and Reign with Christ a thousand years.. Now who are they reigning over? who are they ruling over? If it is just Christ and the Saints during the 1000 years the Saints will be reigning over no one..  So these resurrected Saints take part in the First Resurrection.. While the rest of the dead lived not again until the 1000 years are finished.. When do the rest of the dead get raised to be judged?? they will be raised to be judged after the end of the 1000 years at the  great white throne   judgement..

So satan is locked up in the bottomless pit for that 1000 years but at the end of the 1000 years he is loosed out of his prison and will be allowed to go out into the nations to deceive them once again, ( God allowing this is a judgement upon the nations )  to gather the people of Gog and Magog this ties in with Ezekiel 38..

Note when Jesus destroys the army of the beast it is with a terrible plague and madness causing the solders in the army of the beast to raise their weapons against each other.. But how is this second army that will come up against the Saints and the Beloved City after the 1000 bedestroyed by God?   """fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them""  they are burnt with fire..   Different battle..

I refer you back to the verses i posted before::

Zechariah 14: KJV

16 "¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. {17} And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. {18} And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles."

Note that after the return of Jesus , The LORD of Hosts, that these people will still be able to resist his will to come up to Jerusalem to worship Him.. If they where never going to rebel against the will of the LORD then this scripture above would never have to be written.. Yes they have the LORD on earth in Jerusalem during the 1000 years but Still.. they will resist Him and here is the Rod of Iron response i was talking about.. They will get hit with the plague that Jesus subjected the army of the beast too and their lands will be denied rain..

So clearly there is no advantage to these people living in the 1000 years because Jesus is on earth ruling over them with the Saints.. These people still sometimes choose to resist His rule.. They shall not succeed of course ,, but they will try it on..

The difference is the fact that they won't have satan to deal with

"Revelation 20:3 "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

4 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So your hangup is the dead

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

What are we talking about when it says "the rest of the dead"? The difference in taking part in the first resurrection or not taking part -- which hinges on whether or not they were deceived by the Antichrist. Remember, John has been taken in the Spirit to the last day before Christ's return. Revelation 20 is talking about that specific day when the last trump sounds, and Jesus Christ our Lord is returning with His saints to the earth. This verse is not addressing those who died 50, 100, or at any time from any century prior to the sounding of the seventh trump. It is addressing the generation (our generation) who will live in the time of the seven seals, and those who will see some take Satan's mark (the mark of the beast) and give service to him. 

I Corinthians 15:52 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

The kingdom of God is wherever Jesus Christ is, and flesh and blood cannot exist in that kingdom. When Christ returns for the Millennium age here on earth, flesh and blood bodies will not exist.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

This is a mystery that Paul is going to reveal to us that had been hidden until Paul's writing. This mystery concerns what happens at a particular point in time, for at that instant, there will be no more death. "Sleep" as used here, is # 2838 in the Strong's Greek Dictionary; "Koimesis, koy'-may-sis; from 2837, to put to sleep." We read in # 2837; "Koimao, Koy-mah'-o; to put to sleep, to decease, to be dead."

So a time is coming when all the people on the face of the earth will never see death in their flesh bodies again. This is the mystery that Paul is going to tell us; when this event shall take place.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

On the first day of the Millennium age, the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be with us on earth. You cannot enter that kingdom age in a flesh body. Therefore, it is written in verse 52 that all will be changed, in the wink of an eye, and at the last trump (seventh trump). When that seventh trump sounds, everyone on earth will be changed to an incorruptible body.

That doesn't have anything to do with your soul, or its condition. Your physical body and your spiritual body (soul) have nothing to do with the condition of one another. Your soul is your inner man that will exist in your current flesh body, and either at death or at the seventh trump, will be changed and enter into a new body (spirit body) which will not be subject to the decay this flesh body is subject to.

So, to understand what will occur in the Millennium age, you must understand that instantly following the seventh trump, all flesh bodies simply do not have life. Not one person will exist in the flesh. Every person will have the same capabilities and all will have the understanding to be taught without Satan's influence.

However, only those saints of God who have died in the flesh, or who lived and stood against Satan will take part in the first resurrection. By that I mean, will have an active part with Jesus Christ in His kingdom and reign, as he rules and teaches the earth for one thousand years, and live in their immortal soul bodies. (There will be those who stumble for a short time and bow to satan, but they will repent before the seventh trumpet. Daniel 11:34 and still be part of the first resurrection - because they repented prior to the end of this flesh age).

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

The word "mortal" as used here in the Greek manuscripts never applies to a physical body, but it applies to your soul. So we see our physical bodies are gone at the seventh trump, and the mortal (soul) must put on immortality. That soul becomes your existence in the Millennium age. When the time of judgment comes at the end of the Millennium, you will enter eternity with Christ, or you will cease to exist -- you will be destroyed. At that time even the memory of your existence will be eliminated. This is serious business, my friend, and you know it.

If you enter the Millennium with a mortal (liable to die) soul, by following the Antichrist in ignorance, you must be an overcomer in the Millennium, or your soul will not put on immortality, and it will die.

Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

We saw that those who took part in the first resurrection were those who died in the Lord, and those who did not yield to Satan, the Antichrist during his "one world" reign. Those who did not take the Antichrist's "mark of the beast", these are the blessed and holy ones. All of these people already will possess an immortal soul during the Millennium.

The "second death" is the second time of testing at the end of the Millennium age after Satan is released for a short season. The saints of Christ, and overcomers of the Antichrist's reign in this earth age of the flesh will not go through the second testing, or resurrection, with those mortal souls living in the Millennium age.

What are you going to do in the Millennium as a saint of Christ? You're going to be priests of God, and reign with Him. You are going to teach and oversee, and judge those mortal souls, as they will learn and follow all directives of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

https://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation20.htm

Your first mistake is to believe that all human beings will be transformed when Paul was only talking about saved believers..  so in regard to the first Resurrection upon the day of the return of Jesus only the Saints will be transformed into eternal Beings..

The second mistake was thinking that we will have no bodies.. When the Bible says flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven it means carnal flesh and carnal blood bodies that we currently exist in.. It does not mean we will be ghost like spirits.. We shall have New bodies that are not of carnal flesh and carnal blood.. But they will be bodies.. They will be immortal bodies, our current mortal bodies will be transformed into immortal bodies..

Thirdly i place no faith in Strongs concordance or any other concordance.. I read the Bible as it is and rely on the Holy Spirit to guide me in understanding..

Again you are incorrect if only those who died in the Lord take part in the rapture then you are declaring the following verse to be a lie..

1 Thessalonians 4: KJV

16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: {17} Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

So when Jesus returns there will be Christians who will still be alive and remaining on earth to witness His second coming..

What is this??  You clearly stated in your post that no flesh human beings will be living in the millennium that everybody is going to be turned into spirits.. But in the quote about you state that at the end of the millennium the second testing will be for mortal souls living in the Millennium age..  If everyone is transformed and there are no mortal flesh bodied human being after the rapture then how can there be mortal people living in the millennium ??  You make no sense,, You're preaching confusion..