• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Adstar said:

The Pharisees had no idea what the Way of redemption was... 

That's because they weren't listening

Isaiah 66:4

I also will choose harsh treatment for them and will bring on them what they dread. For when I called, no one answered, when I spoke, no one listened. They did evil in my sight and chose what displeases me

1 minute ago, Adstar said:

The scriptures that i quoted John 11: 45-48 do not confirm your belief that the pharisees knew the miracles validated  Jesus... 

If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Adstar said:

True Believers will not be given over to delusions because they have embraced the love of the truth and will be guarded from deception by the leading of the Holy Spirit..  The Holy Bible declares that the satanic deception will not be able to decieve the very elect..  Please read the following declaration by Jesus:: I have bolded the critical words..

Matthew 24: KJV

23 "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. {24} For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

If it where possible means it is Impossible to deceive the very elect..  The reason why is that The Holy Spirit will cause the very elect to know the anti-christ is not the promised Christ...  Yes i believe the nature of the great deception will be the Anti-christ putting himself forward as the promised Messiah for the Jews and for the false christians the promised second coming of the LORD..  But he will only succeed in this deception with those who God has given over to delusion and deception.. It is a form of punishment / earthy judgement upon those who reject the Love of the truth..

Just as in the times of Pharaoh when Pharaoh was also given over to strong delusions so as to bring forth all the plagues upon the people of Egypt to repay them for all the persecution they had brought upon the Hebrews they had enslaved..

Interpreting Matthew 24:24 to mean that it's impossible for a believer to be deceived is obviously not true.  Otherwise, there would be no need for Jesus to make this exhortation:

•  And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you."  Matthew 24:4

Why would He say that if it were impossible to be misled?  What makes more sense is that the elect will not ultimately be deceived. 

• The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment.  2 Peter 2:9

Some of the elect might be misled, but they won't stay that way.  They will repent when convicted of their sin.

• I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

The plagues will convict those believers who succumbed to the deceptions of Babylon.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

1 hour ago, Adstar said:

I believe they will be definitely automatically damned.. They are given over the delusion by God to ensure that they will be damned.. Because they will have already rejected the Love of the Truth ( Gospel way of salvation )..  Once people have rejected Jesus they are most definitely damned..  And as God used Pharaoh ( who rejected the will of God ) to Gods Glory so will the people who will be given over to delusion serve a purpose.. No one is neutral people are either with God and will be used as vessels of mercy or they are with satan and will be used as vessels of wrath..

If that's true, what's the purpose of the millennium? 

Why is satan thrown in the pit instead of straight to the lake of fire? 

The purpose of the millennium is to learn the true Word of God, without the influence of satan,to follow him after is the death of the soul. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Interpreting Matthew 24:24 to mean that it's impossible for a believer to be deceived is obviously not true.  Otherwise, there would be no need for Jesus to make this exhortation:

•  And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you."  Matthew 24:4

In my Bible it says::

3 "¶ And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? {4} And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. {5} For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Take Heed .. meaning listen to my Words...  If we listen and embrace the Words of Jesus we believe His teachings and trust in His atonement then we have His Holy Spirit guiding and protecting us..  

That's a big difference between two Bibles.. Just a few different words changes the meaning totally..

The Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment.  2 Peter 2:9

Amen.. Indeed He does know how to make absolutly sure how to keep the Godly from temptation.. By the leading of the Holy Spirit..

Some of the elect might be misled, but they won't stay that way.  They will repent when convicted of their sin.

• I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues.  Revelation 18:4

The plagues will convict those believers who succumbed to the deceptions of Babylon.

This verse is talking about those decieved by the Harlot of Babylon .. It is not talkiong about those that will be decieved by the beast / Anti-christ..  The harlot of babylon and the beast she rides upon are two different entities the following verse reveals that the Harlot will be burn't not by God but by the beast.. Once the Harlot has served her purpose she is disposed of..

Revelation 17: KJV

12"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. {13} These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. {14} These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. {15} And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. {16} And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. {17} For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. {16}And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. {17} For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

No doubt

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

13 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

If that's true, what's the purpose of the millennium? 

Why is satan thrown in the pit instead of straight to the lake of fire? 

The purpose of the millennium is to learn the true Word of God, without the influence of satan,to follow him after is the death of the soul. 

Because after the 1000 years satan will be released to once again go out into the world and decieve the nations again..   The 1000 years is a gift to the Saints and they shall rule the nations with Jesus..  We read in Revealtion 19 that Jesus shall rule the nations during the 1000 years after His return.. note what He will be ruling them with..

Revelation 19:KJV

15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Now Jesus will not be whipping His Saints into line with an Rod of Iron during the Mellenium.. We shall be reasurected / raptured and we shall be transformed into perfected sinless beings.. There is no need for any Rod of Iron to rule his beloved Saints.. But the people of the nations?? We read in Zacariah 14 of the Day of the LORD.. When Jesus will return to earth.. We see how He will defeat the army of the beast with a terrible plague and madness.. But after this we see how Jesus will rule over the peoples of the nations who came against Jerusalem that remain..

Zechariah 14: KJV

12 "¶ And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. {13} And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. {14} And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. {15} And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.  ( So a terrible plague and they will be struck with madness that will cause them to turn their wepons upon each other )

So reading on we see what will happen after the defeat of the Army of the beast::

{16} ¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. {17} And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. {18} And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. {19} This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles."

So this above scripture is revealing that the King who will be reigning in Jerusalem will be the Lord of Hosts and we know who the LORD of Hosts is, It is not a human king but Jesus our Redeemer is the LORD of hosts 

Isaiah 47: KJV

{4} As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Adstar is precisely correct with this Biblical truth 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

59 minutes ago, Adstar said:

3 "¶ And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? {4} And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. {5} For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Take Heed .. meaning listen to my Words...  If we listen and embrace the Words of Jesus we believe His teachings and trust in His atonement then we have His Holy Spirit guiding and protecting us..  

That's a big difference between two Bibles.. Just a few different words changes the meaning totally..

Believe what you wish.

1 hour ago, Adstar said:

Amen.. Indeed He does know how to make absolutly sure how to keep the Godly from temptation.. By the leading of the Holy Spirit..

This verse is talking about those decieved by the Harlot of Babylon .. It is not talkiong about those that will be decieved by the beast / Anti-christ..  The harlot of babylon and the beast she rides upon are two different entities the following verse reveals that the Harlot will be burn't not by God but by the beast.. Once the Harlot has served her purpose she is disposed of..

Revelation 17: KJV

12"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. {13} These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. {14} These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. {15} And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. {16} And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. {17} For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

Where does it state the antichrist comes in Christ name?