• Latest Posts

• In the passage where Jesus mentions the unpardonable sin, the context shows what is was: Matt 12:31 - Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 12 - Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come. The context is: 27 - And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28 - But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. So we see that those who witnessed miracles of Jesus and claimed that He was casting out demons by Beelzebub were committing the unpardonable sin. iow, they were so hardened in their denial of Jesus being the Messiah that even miracles didn't convince them.  They attributed miracles done by the Holy Spirit through Jesus was Satan.   The unpardonable sin is no longer applicable since no one after Jesus' ministry saw His miracles and attributed them to Satan. There is only one condition for salvation, clearly stated in Paul's answer to the jailer's question of what he MUST DO to be saved:  believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. No need to comment on every verse and commentary, but none of them speak of losing salvation. Yes, and that sacrifice has been made on behalf of everyone.  If one "has not believed" in Christ, they will be condemned.  John 3:18 and 2 Thess 2:12 both say that condemnation is for those who "have not believed".  That clearly means those who NEVER believed. Because once a person HAS believed in Christ for salvation, they are eternally saved.   John 5:24 - Jesus taught that those who believe (present tense) HAS (present tense) {possesses} eternal life. Then, in John 10:28 Jesus said:  "I give them eternal life and they shall never perish". He was teaching from both verses that from the MOMENT of faith in Christ, the person is eternally secure.  
    • I don't think one word of your response had anything to do with the point I made, a point which was relevant to your earlier response. But what do I know?   
    • Psalm 101:7 No one who practices deceit     shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies     shall continue before my eyes.
    • Even 2,000 years ago...it does not seem acceptable for a 54 year old man to have sex with a nine year old.    The devil influenced Mohammed and Islam. Jesus said to let the little children come unto Me.... Jesus did no evil with them.   Jesus blessed the children and said the kingdom of Heaven is like them.   For those that harm children, Jesus said it would be better for a millstone to be hung around their neck and be drowned. So, of course, the devil does the opposite of Jesus.   The devil degrades and destroys innocent children.
    • I am posting from Acts 2:17-21 from Peter's speech on the day of Pentecost. Peter spoke those words as they were happening as the prophesy of Joel came to pass. These last days in Joel are the day of Pentecost and their after. Those things as recorded in Joel cannot or impossible to happen within the Covenant of Sinai and only can happen and they happened within the New Covenant as we live after the fact of these events it is easy for us to understand the time that they happened. The statement that I will pour out my Spirit on all people that it should include both the jews and Gentiles in the faith of Jesus Christ. And Sons and daughters includes the children of the believers at a very young age prophesying and continues with the young and older men which indicates that the Spirit of God will pour upon all his children in Jesus Christ regardless of age when they first believed and continues later on upon their children's children blessing without end. In the next sentence the Spirit will be pour upon everyone regardless of gender as both the men and  women were blessed as God call both men and women his servants in the New and as we learn later the Enuchs who were excluded in the Old were included in the New and that will include the other people who were excluded in the Old who were born disabled. That's is telling us that in striking difference from the old who only men were the servants of God and only men could stand in the presence of God. The women were called to be the Royal Priesthood together with the men. This is amazing as the Gentiles believers were also included in equal portions. And verse 21 says that in the Grate Day of the Lord everyone inclusive who calls on the name of the Lord will be Save and we know this is the Day of the Gospel of Jesus Christ the beginning of the preaching of the Gospel as in the day of Pentecost as Peter told them that the prophetic in Joel it was for everyone who had believed and will believe there after. Verses 19-20 Peter described somethings as they had just happened. Things that signify the end of the Old Covenant and the beginning of the New Covenant.  17 “‘In the last days, God says,     I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy,     your young men will see visions,     your old men will dream dreams. 18 Even on my servants, both men and women,     I will pour out my Spirit in those days,     and they will prophesy. 19 I will show wonders in the heavens above     and signs on the earth below,     blood and fire and billows of smoke. 20 The sun will be turned to darkness     and the moon to blood     before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord. 21 And everyone who calls     on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[c]
  • Who's Online

183 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. G23
      G23
      39 years old
    2. Ka7i
      Ka7i
      58 years old
    3. Manuel24
      Manuel24
      49 years old