1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.7k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• We know by the words of God that Satan/ the Dragon was allowed in HEAVEN until Christ was crucified and ascended up to Heaven. Revelation 12:7 And there was war “in heaven:” Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,   So if Satan/the Dragon was not allowed access to HEAVEN, how can the Dragon be fighting a war in HEAVEN if he is not allowed to be in HEAVEN?   All the scriptures I posted in the OP agree to the exact timing of when Satan was cast out of HEAVEN.
    • There seems to be a progression in satans fall Ezk 28:14-19 as soon as iniquity was found in him God cast him down from his exalted place ... We know in Job 1:6 he still had access where the other angels came... The position of satan might be what Jesus was referring to here Luke 10:18 (KJV) [18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Certainly, his mode of work is restricted to the earth now 1 Peter 5:8 (KJV) [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: The timing of Satan’s expulsion from heaven is a matter of debate. Some argue that it happened at the death of Christ, while others believe it will occur during the end-times war in heaven. Revelation 12:9 speaks of Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven to the earth, but the exact date remains uncertain. Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection, and ascension defeated Satan’s ability to accuse God’s people, leading to his expulsion from God’s presence forever...
    • In the news….Israeli Official: Hamas Has Rejected Gaza Proposal Hamas has rejected a Gaza ceasefire proposal outlined by U.S. President Joe Biden, an Israeli official said on Tuesday, after receiving the Palestinian militant group's response through mediators. "This evening, Israel received, via the mediator, the Hamas response. In its response, Hamas has rejected the proposal for a hostage release that was presented by President Biden," the Israeli official said, speaking on condition of anonymity. "They (Hamas) have changed all of the main and most meaningful parameters," the official said.(end quote)    
    • To me, the casting out of Satan correlates with the Jesus Christ being glorified, and it all pivots around truths in the verse below -  1st Timothy 3:16 – For without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. For we know that Satan sinned and was condemned by God -  Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Eze 28:14 "You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you. 16 "By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones. 17 "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you. First question, if Satan was condemned, then why was he there in the garden tempting Adam and Eve?  Second question, if Lucifer was sentenced to hell, then why was he running around loose, or even permitted back into God’s heavenly throne room as we see in Job?  Now, it is way too much to present all that here, but I have studied it for decades and my results are available here (with audio) for any interested. A good part of it has to do with Jesus being "made lower than the angels..." https://gates-of-the-city.com/chapter-20/ - Justified in the Spirit  
    • These verses add to the depth of this query: John 6:70 (KJV) [70] Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? John 6:66 (KJV) [66] From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. [67] Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?  
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Jesus Is King
      Jesus Is King
      35 years old
    2. jst5
      jst5
      Not Telling
    3. Kayla09
      Kayla09
      19 years old