• Latest Posts

• Hi again Rdj, While you believe Isaiah 12 is solely about full blood Jews; I on the other hand believe these to be composed of all who believe in the Way of Christ (the remnant survivors, including full blood Jews), whom the Lord shall have gathered from the four corners of the earth, and four winds of heaven, to place them in the desolated lands of Israel and other desolated Middle Eastern nations, following the Abomination of desolations carnage. 
    • I suspect you are aware that during the first gathering of Israel from Egypt, that included among the Exodus were many others who were not physically born Jews, who were assimilated into the new nation to be. As such, how do you explain these non born of Jacob, Israelites, (including Moses' wife), being of Abraham?
    • Good morning Rdj, I don't know if all of the faith in Christ who believe in love, truth, and justice, get killed during the beasts 42 month reign, but it certainly is the vast majority, with only a remnant indicated coming away with their skins following the beasts 42  month reign. These remnant believing survivors (including a remnant of full blood Jews), are whom the beast, the false prophet and Satan will come to make war against in Armageddon (Revelation 16). This event occurs after the Lord has gathered these remnant believers from the four corners/winds of the earth, bringing them to the Middle East which will earlier have been desolated by the Abomination of Desolation. Revelation 14 (in retrospect to following chapters of Revelation), indicates the first harvest of the earth being they who believe in love, truth, and justice. I believe these faithful first harvest are those killed in Armageddon. The second harvest is of the nonbelieving, who are unloving, lying, and unjust, who are they in Revelation 16, who experience all of Gods wrath.  Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
    • In doing a little reading about the spiritual meaning of a frog in contemporary 'spiritual' culture, the frog is a symbol of transformation, purity and prosperity, among other ideas.  It's possible the kings of the earth that are deceived are steeped in the esoteric new age occultism that sees frogs this way; spiritual signs of wealth, prosperity, transformation, purity, etc.  It's said in Rev 16 these demons are 'like' frogs. The idea being a resemblance to a frog whether that's a marsh leaper or an actual frog. I would think they aren't 'frogs' but bear enough of a likeness that to the kings about to be deceived, it's a frog.  That semblance would have a message for the soon to be deceived kings that positive change is on the way and with it, wealth, health and prosperity, before the frog said a word, if they speak. I would think in order to complete the deception the frogs would speak, but who knows?  The deception is the frog brings the message of transformation[of the good kind], wealth and prosperity, when in fact the joining together to battle at Armageddon is their doom.  Maybe it isn't so much the beast has had his power diminished, as it is the need for messengers to preach their gospel, enticing the kings through the weakness of the flesh and the promise of the multitude of merchandise.  But idk. I'm just speculating. :)      
    • Good morning,  I guess there are so many variant understandings of the  effect of water baptism along with when and how it may be done to what  purpose that if one anchors on one understanding only for themself they may not  find the view of others to even be possible. I am only sharing that it is possible and that I know many that were  resistant or hesitant, having nothing to do with their reliance on the faith  of Jesus for their salvation. Some endorse infant baptism some endorse sprinkling some have tanks some insist on rivers or lakes or oceans  to be used some believe it is absolutely necessary  element for salvation an dthat without it one is not saved. The variation of understandings is  vast, almost unlimited.
  • Who's Online

267 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. amanda1972
      amanda1972
      52 years old
    2. Brother Ron
      Brother Ron
      67 years old
    3. child_of_iam
      child_of_iam
      63 years old