• Latest Posts

• Can you pray for others salvation? I believe one can pray in hope that one’s name is in the Book of Life. Actually, salvation is one thing you need not to pray for others, because “everyone that should be saved—will be saved!” Plus, the names of all who will be saved are already in the Book of Life, which was written before creation (Phl 4:3; 1Pe 1:2; Rev 20:15), and the names cannot be deleted (Rev 3:5). This puts all responsibility on God concerning one being saved. It’s entirely comforting to know all this, especially if your name is in the Book. It means regardless of what you will encounter in your life you will be saved! Some telltales of salvation is seen all through the life of one who will be reborn. If we think about it, God has always meant something to you if you’re saved.  We see the buildup of concern for God the older we get, and things begin to come together more all the time that are related to God. Then He sends to you the one who will have the most effect on you about salvation, and before you know it—you realize you believe in God and Christ, and receive the Lord Jesus as your Savior. Then you find you have more concern for the Word of God and for being with other Christians. You’re reading and studying it as much as you can. Then comes the times of trials and temptations God sends to strengthen your faith by exercising it in trusting Him to “work” everything out for your “good” (Ro 8:28). It is as you unceasingly grow in the Lord Jesus (Eph 4:15), that you will find your craft of life taking you onward and upward via the trials and temptations that continue to “increase” the strength and vitality of your “faith” (Luk 17:5). As you continue to “endure” the “hardness” of the on-and-off testing of your faith (2Ti 2:3), you see yourself in the most important light; that of being “conformed to the image of His Son”   (Rom 8:29; 2Co 3:18).  
    • Well i already was pretty familiar with the whole 7 year time frame but i always thought that maybe the extra 220 days might be referring to Ezekial 39:12? Either way my main question again was why some so-called teachers of prophecy that i've heard are very convinced that the days can also be converted to years, but i am confused as to just how they came up with that formula? But just so anyone else who is also confused will know just what i am referring to, it is basically the 2,000 year period(give or take) from the crucifixion to the 2nd coming(not the rapture). Now i do vaguely recall this also having something to do with the time period up until the crucifixion but am not sure? But the way i understand it is that the "prophetic year" is equal to about 1.5 years in real time, but how they came up with that is a mystery to me. But if you take 1335 days multiplied by 1.5 you get about 2002 years, from about 28-29AD, since Christ was actually born around 5-6BC but for the sake of time i wont go into that now.  Anyway it is simple math from that point which brings it to around 2030AD, but again the question is who originally came up with this formula and how can it be documented in the word of God? But what is kind of interesting is doing the same with 1290 days, which would equal about 1935 years, and bring that first time period to about 1963AD. Which of course was when the Kennedy assassination occurred and the year after the Cuban missile crisis which put us on the brink of WWIII! Either way anyone who does believe in this teaching can feel free to comment, even though i may disagree until PROVEN otherwise.
    • And He says that they're dumb. Luckily they're too dumb to get offended. “The wings of the ostrich wave proudly, But are her wings and pinions like the kindly stork’s? For she leaves her eggs on the ground, And warms them in the dust; She forgets that a foot may crush them, Or that a wild beast may break them. She treats her young harshly, as though they were not hers; Her labor is in vain, without concern, Because God deprived her of wisdom, And did not endow her with understanding. When she lifts herself on high, She scorns the horse and its rider. Job 39:13‭-‬18 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/job.39.13-18.NKJV
    • I knew God had a great sense of humor the first time I saw a 300 pound chicken with a four foot long neck.
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. A_Voice
      A_Voice
      68 years old
    2. Bella1958
      Bella1958
      66 years old
    3. CHRISTLIKE
      CHRISTLIKE
      69 years old