• Latest Posts

• Of course it did, and you know I am correct on this, there will be a Kingdom Age in which the Jewish Messiah will live amongst Israel for 1000 years. Meanwhile we the Church will not be here on earth for the 1000 years reign. Just look at Rev. 20:4 it proves this brother, most do not even allow this into the lexicon of their vocabulary because everyone is so self centric. Rev. 20:4 clearly says ONLY those who refused to take the "Mark of the Beast" and who were killed, live and reign with Christ for 1000 years [on earth]. The Church is not here during the 70th week events, we are in heaven marrying the lamb, thus as we return with Jesus we have glorious bodies. So, only those who died during the 70th week will get raised and judged in Rev. 20:4, and only they stay on earth to help Jesus rule. He doesn't need billions of "Angel like men with Glorious Bodies" on earth with him to rule, that would be us doing nothing.  I thus think we go back to heaven and we help build or finish off the New Jerusalem. Thus as it descends it is called the Bride of Christ, but why? Because we descend in the New Jerusalem, Jesus did not marry an inanimate object my friend. The Jewish nation of Israel has the promises of a Kingdom Age, the Church has no such promises, we are the bride of Christ, Israel are the Fathers bride, that is why they have the Fathers name on their foreheads in Rev. 14.  You whole point was Israel and the Church are now one and the same. My point was the Jews in Israel NOW are ALL Israel, or else God lied in Ezekiel 37 when He stated He was going to bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel back into the land. Those Jews living in Israel now are all 12 Tribes. There is no more tribes out there anywhere.
    • This is an excerpt from the Guardian site listed: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/article/2024/may/08/world-scientists-climate-failure-survey-global-temperature?utm_term=663b5b4375ee213a272fc647a5baf22b&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayUS&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTUS_email. It corroborates the dire environmental circumstances appearing in the Olivet discourse and Revelation 8 & 9. The Guardian approached every contactable lead author or review editor of IPCC reports since 2018. Almost half replied, 380 of 843. The IPCC’s reports are the gold standard assessments of climate change, approved by all governments and produced by experts in physical and social sciences. The results show that many of the most knowledgeable people on the planet expect climate havoc to unfold in the coming decades. The climate crisis is already causing profound damage to lives and livelihoods across the world, with only 1.2C (2.16F) of global heating on average over the past four years. Jesse Keenan, at Tulane University in the US, said: “This is just the beginning: buckle up.”
    • If you take the mark of the beast, you are going to hell. Rev 13:15-16 15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. ESV Rev 14:9-11 9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name." ESV Those people whose names are written in the Book of Life will not worship the beast and will be killed.
    • I don't disagree that Satan influenced Mohammed, however, it wasn't uncommon for older men to take very young wives.  We can show people Satan's influence on the Islamic government, but if you are dealing with Muslims, speaking of that will make no difference.  Their laws haven't changed since the 7th century. While it is abhorant to us, to a country tightly controlled by the Sharia Laws, it isn't frowned upon so much.
    • We can identify everything by it's fruit: Matthew 7:16 (KJV) [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Certainly, without a doubt, if one loves another they want the very best for them... the 54 year old could not possibly think the nine year old is getting that! No matter what spin is placed upon it...
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. G23
      G23
      39 years old
    2. Ka7i
      Ka7i
      58 years old
    3. Manuel24
      Manuel24
      49 years old