• Latest Posts

• These many years we tried there is not much result we should talk and give Bibles, let God guide and let them read or start from any verse or Chapter or Books. You know I am here among unbelievers so i have to think or do which seems better here. Here the believers do not have Bibles
    • Understanding the Partial Rapture Theory (rewritten by AI) Some believers hold the view that only faithful Christians will be taken in the rapture, while unfaithful Christians will remain on Earth to endure the tribulation. However, this concept lacks biblical support. Let’s explore this further: Universal Rapture: The passages describing the rapture (1 Corinthians 15:50-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18) appear to apply universally to all Christians, regardless of their maturity or faithfulness. Verses like Romans 8:1 and 1 Thessalonians 5:9 affirm that God does not pour out His wrath on Christians. Therefore, there is no biblical evidence for a partial rapture. Every believer will be taken to heaven in the rapture. Parable of the Ten Virgins: Some proponents of the partial rapture theory point to Jesus’ parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25:1-13. However, this parable does not support partial rapture. The five virgins without oil in their lamps represent unbelievers, not believers left behind. The essential element in the parable is the oil, symbolizing the Holy Spirit. Those with the Holy Spirit in their hearts will be taken in the rapture because they are truly Christians. Those who profess faith but lack the Spirit will be left behind. Be Ready: The lesson from this parable is to be ready because Christ’s return will be sudden and unexpected. Only those with the oil (the Holy Spirit) in their hearts will be taken. The rest, regardless of their professions, will be left behind. Jesus knows His own, and when He calls us, we will respond. To others, He will say, “I never knew you” (Matthew 25:12). Today is the day of salvation; delay no longer. In summary, the partial rapture theory lacks biblical foundation, and the consistent teaching is that all true believers will be taken in the rapture. It’s essential to be spiritually prepared for Christ’s return, as it will happen suddenly and without warning
    • Rev man.... thanks for your response. Once again we are going to butt heads. Now, with all due respect..... I find myself in total disagreement with pretty much everything you have shared. As you have many, many times declared.... "I have been called to prophecy.... I now more than anyone else about Revelation, and prophecy".....  Please correct me if I am wrong..... and that you didn't say those things. Because you are pre-trib.... I have a really hard time believing anything you say/interpret about Revelation, Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel, Isaiah... Matthew, Thes 1&2, Corinthians, Luke.... etc. You say that you will be out of here BEFORE the 70th week of Daniel starts... before the Great Tribulation.... and then you go about trying to interpret the Book of Rev, the Book of Daniel....etc Why should anyone believe you? And please.... don't tell us that you are leaving information for those who are "left behind" Anything that doesn't line up with the pre-trib dogma falls into the category of... metaphor, analogy, its prose...it doesn't really mean that.... its anything but what is actually written.  Its like you are saying that God the Holy Spirit has Alzheimer's or something..... like He can't say what He means.  Euphrates River is a metaphor for "plagues"? ROFL.... you're killing me brother. 
    • I completely agree Luigi...you are speaking in truth brother...however...the U.S. "is also" in this current predicament...the mainstream media and the utterly censored social or alternative media...are hiding it Brother...they are hiding it...and the good old U.S of A is fixen to to experience something that has never happened and it will be multi level when it happens....birth pangs on a woman in labor... While the world and the religious say...that conspiracy stuff on YouTube ain't real Luigi...lets go back to fighting about the righteousness of Israel as they do to Gaza what was apparently done to them by Hitler...only worse...and wait for the Lord to deliver us from any sacrifice we might be asked to make...and take us to heaven. You are right Luigi...collapse is upon the nations...I added the U.S...the economy of the beast is pressing those who "dwell on the earth"...for those who dwell in heaven...they have been given their own economy...its called the Kingdom of God. Does anyone hear the Lord today? Tatwo...:)  
    • Thanks - your thoughts are noted.  So you don't believe the man of sin will arise and do a treaty?
  • Who's Online

282 Guests
    warrior12 obedientFool bartmac123 George Sower
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. AnyythingButOrdinary
      AnyythingButOrdinary
      42 years old
    2. Ashleyx22
      Ashleyx22
      31 years old
    3. Eder_Conegero
      Eder_Conegero
      40 years old