Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

After 9 Years...

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We are having a baby, we did not think it was possible and last year we had a rough time in our marriage but came through it all and now, we are blessed to be pregnant, its 11 weeks and a little early to tell but we are so excited. Its all part of how God is restoring both our marriage and walk with Him and wounds in our lives we never addressed.

The cool thing is, we found out on December 8th and we had an appointment on January 15th for family planning and to look into our options! But God had other Ideas, I am sure this is the right time and I know with what we went through earlier this year, its a good thing that we did not have a kid yet! God is good and knows what's best for us!

Posted · Report post

Amen brother. :D

Posted · Report post

Oh wow Isisah that is great news congrats. that is amazing and exciting. you might want to read that baby check list post by golden eagle in the parents forumn now lol. God does know what He is doing and His timing is always perfect.

Please keep us updated with the baby news we want to rejoice with you and your wife. I am sure that you two will make great parents.

Posted · Report post

Congratulations!! I pray you all are very blessed through this new phase of your lives!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to you and your wife, Isaiah! All in His time, all in His love comes the best for us, His creations. :mgbowtie:

Posted · Report post

Hi Izzy! I am happy that you two have worked through the problems and have God in your relationship.

Congratulations on the baby!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations! Praise God :D. This is so awesome.

Posted · Report post

May God add joy upon joy to you and your wife.

You know that a young son can mow the lawn too don't you. Thats a plus! JK :laughing:

Posted · Report post

Thanks all!

Posted · Report post

Izzy, so pleased for you both.

Congratulations , and yes God is so good.

Posted · Report post

congrats! praying the Lord blesses your family beyond your fondest dreams

Posted · Report post

Excellent news!

Posted · Report post

We are having a baby, we did not think it was possible and last year we had a rough time in our marriage but came through it all and now, we are blessed to be pregnant, its 11 weeks and a little early to tell but we are so excited. Its all part of how God is restoring both our marriage and walk with Him and wounds in our lives we never addressed.

The cool thing is, we found out on December 8th and we had an appointment on January 15th for family planning and to look into our options! But God had other Ideas, I am sure this is the right time and I know with what we went through earlier this year, its a good thing that we did not have a kid yet! God is good and knows what's best for us!

Awesome praise God! :thumbsup:

Ps. 22:9-10

Yet you are He who took me from the womb; You made me trust You at my mother's breasts. On You was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God.

Ps. 100:3

Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.

Ps. 127:3

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Ps. 139-13-16

For you formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

"Lord bless Isaiah, Isaiah’s wife, the baby her womb. Help little baby Izzy to grow up to know you at a young age and to serve you with all his or her little heart. Bless this pregnancy process in Jesus name."

God bless you.

In Christ,

GE

Posted · Report post

Hallelujah~!

Posted · Report post

Congratulations! Praying for you and your family!

Posted · Report post

Praising Jesus at this time.

Posted · Report post

Thanks all

Posted · Report post

Izzy,

God bless you both, and the new arrival on the way.

Always in my prayers.

(Godt Nytt År ) Happy New Year

Nigel.

Posted · Report post

I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for your wife and that all things will work together for the good..

Congrats it's an exciting time in life in which you need to cherish to the fullest..

All Children are a Gift from the Lord!

God Bless!

Posted · Report post

A Precious Gift...Congratulations!!!

:clap: :clap:

Posted · Report post

Whoo Hooo Congrats Isaiah !!!!!

Posted · Report post

Thanks all.

Posted · Report post

Praise the Lord!! I'm so glad to hear your marriage has been healed. And this is exciting news.

Blessings!!

Posted · Report post

Congrats Izzy!

Posted · Report post

praise the Lord.....He realy do hear us and answer our prayers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0