christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

After 9 Years...

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

Isaiah 6:8

Royal Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,873 posts
We are having a baby, we did not think it was possible and last year we had a rough time in our marriage but came through it all and now, we are blessed to be pregnant, its 11 weeks and a little early to tell but we are so excited. Its all part of how God is restoring both our marriage and walk with Him and wounds in our lives we never addressed.

The cool thing is, we found out on December 8th and we had an appointment on January 15th for family planning and to look into our options! But God had other Ideas, I am sure this is the right time and I know with what we went through earlier this year, its a good thing that we did not have a kid yet! God is good and knows what's best for us!

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,794 posts
Amen brother. :D

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
Oh wow Isisah that is great news congrats. that is amazing and exciting. you might want to read that baby check list post by golden eagle in the parents forumn now lol. God does know what He is doing and His timing is always perfect.

Please keep us updated with the baby news we want to rejoice with you and your wife. I am sure that you two will make great parents.

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Congratulations!! I pray you all are very blessed through this new phase of your lives!

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts
Congratulations to you and your wife, Isaiah! All in His time, all in His love comes the best for us, His creations. :mgbowtie:

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Hi Izzy! I am happy that you two have worked through the problems and have God in your relationship.
Congratulations on the baby!

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
Congratulations! Praise God :D. This is so awesome.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
May God add joy upon joy to you and your wife.

You know that a young son can mow the lawn too don't you. Thats a plus! JK :laughing:

Royal Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,873 posts
Thanks all!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts
Izzy, so pleased for you both.

Congratulations , and yes God is so good.

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
congrats! praying the Lord blesses your family beyond your fondest dreams

sheya joie

sheya joie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts
Excellent news!

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

We are having a baby, we did not think it was possible and last year we had a rough time in our marriage but came through it all and now, we are blessed to be pregnant, its 11 weeks and a little early to tell but we are so excited. Its all part of how God is restoring both our marriage and walk with Him and wounds in our lives we never addressed.

The cool thing is, we found out on December 8th and we had an appointment on January 15th for family planning and to look into our options! But God had other Ideas, I am sure this is the right time and I know with what we went through earlier this year, its a good thing that we did not have a kid yet! God is good and knows what's best for us!

Awesome praise God! :thumbsup:

Ps. 22:9-10
Yet you are He who took me from the womb; You made me trust You at my mother's breasts. On You was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God.

Ps. 100:3
Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.

Ps. 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Ps. 139-13-16
For you formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

"Lord bless Isaiah, Isaiah’s wife, the baby her womb. Help little baby Izzy to grow up to know you at a young age and to serve you with all his or her little heart. Bless this pregnancy process in Jesus name."

God bless you.

In Christ,
GE

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,561 posts

Hallelujah~!

JoeyM

JoeyM
  • Members
  • 10 posts
Congratulations! Praying for you and your family!

L10

L10

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
Praising Jesus at this time.

Royal Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,873 posts

Thanks all

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts
Izzy,

God bless you both, and the new arrival on the way.
Always in my prayers.

(Godt Nytt År ) Happy New Year

Nigel.

StinaW

StinaW

• PipPip
  • 126 posts
I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for your wife and that all things will work together for the good..
Congrats it's an exciting time in life in which you need to cherish to the fullest..
All Children are a Gift from the Lord!

God Bless!

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

A Precious Gift...Congratulations!!!

:clap: :clap:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network