christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wyguy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

imoss

imoss

• PipPip
  • 218 posts
wy, where you to? you popped in but didnt say much quite awhile back. Know you are in our prayers. cyber hugs.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Father...This is the second time that this desire to hear from Wyguy has come up...You hear the hearts of my brothers and sisters that miss him...and want to hear from him...and remember the time when my own cousin came to my mind and I began to pray...he had been literally "missing" for over 20 years-his mom had not even heard from him...I'm just joining in-in agreeement that we will hear from him...as we did my cousin...for he now tells the story of how it came all over him to come home!!! (After he had gone to speak with a Pastor!!!) Oh my!!!

Lord God...Wyguy is missing and we seek that which is lost...Please bring some word of him...For I believe The Impossible is Possible With You...I believe all things work together for good to those that believe You Are The Lord Thy God...Please Father...I'm asking In The Name of Jesus...Amen

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

Father...This is the second time that this desire to hear from Wyguy has come up...You hear the hearts of my brothers and sisters that miss him...and want to hear from him...and remember the time when my own cousin came to my mind and I began to pray...he had been literally "missing" for over 20 years-his mom had not even heard from him...I'm just joining in-in agreeement that we will hear from him...as we did my cousin...for he now tells the story of how it came all over him to come home!!! (After he had gone to speak with a Pastor!!!) Oh my!!!

Lord God...Wyguy is missing and we seek that which is lost...Please bring some word of him...For I believe The Impossible is Possible With You...I believe all things work together for good to those that believe You Are The Lord Thy God...Please Father...I'm asking In The Name of Jesus...Amen

In Jesus' Name, Amen!!

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts

In life there are somethings you just can't let go... :th_frusty:

:emot-poke:  You...are one.

Blessings brother!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,498 posts

Soon Beloved, Soon

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Jesus Christ gives us our strength!

Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

imoss

imoss

• PipPip
  • 218 posts

I peek in here ever so often.  hi wy guy.   Hope you read this one day :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network