christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mass shooting at CT school

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts
Praying for those in CT!! My heart goes out to you!!

*Crying*

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,585 posts
have not heard anything yet this side of the pond but adding my prayers to yours brother

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
praying (and crying, too)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,686 posts
http://www.bbc.co.uk...canada-20730717

Praying

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts
praying for the families.

LOVE SONGS

LOVE SONGS

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts
Whew.. this is heart breaking. Praying for all of them.

joemiller

joemiller

• PipPip
  • 141 posts
Praying for God's healing comfort to all Newtown families.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,511 posts
How do parents deal with this...... how do the little kids who witnessed all this deal with this. We've got grown men coming back from Military duty that can't deal with all this so how are these little ones supposed to..... and I fear that it's only a beginning as evil takes hold more and more of this fallen world....

victory777

victory777

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
praying for the family,

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts
Praying for the families of the victims......we know the Lord has welcomed 20 small souls with open arms today and, hopefully, the adult victims as well. The news people talk endlessly about these situations, who? what? why?.... but we, as believers, know who is behind things like this; the father of lies, the purveyor of death, the enemy of our souls. May the Lord bring His comfort and strength to the survivers and their community. I join the President in expressing that our hearts are, indeed, broken today. :broken_heart:

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Father...As I watch day after day...Another succumbs to carry out the plans of the enemy that comes to kill, steal and destroy...I'm broken and crying for the families of the innocent...the little children...and for the family that lost a mother and a brother...and for the families that lost an adult family member...seeing it as Jesus was sought by Herod...today some of our little ones are with You...They won't get to carry out on the earth Your Plan for their lives...Oh God...But I am fully confident that they await in Heaven...Please, please Father...May this event bring those of us that don't know You...to You...

Father...I'm praying upon the earth for witnesses...Witnesses of Your Son's, Resurrection...Those of us that can testify that You Are Alive...That You Can So Change Our Lives!!! That We Don't Have To Carry Out Things That We Know Aren't Right...I Pray Lord...For Prayer Warriors...That Will Pray That Our Country Will Turn From Our Wicked Ways and Seek The Face of God On Our Knees and on Our Face...That He Will Heal Our Land...Praying and won't stop...Father...I Pray Take Care of Our Little Ones that joined You today...As They Learn of You...With You In Heaven...Oh my...

Love you In Him, Kathy

I Thank You Father For Every Last Soul That Is Saved...Please Draw Your Children...Draw Us Lord So That We May Know You!!! Whew...In The Mighty Name of Jesus...I Pray...Seeking Your Face...

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
Those poor children and their parents! Been crying and praying! My heart is breaking over so much evil! Lord Jesus come soon!

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts
Lord hear our prayers. Grant mercy to the families and friends of the victims of this shooting.

Posted Image

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,176 posts

Praying for the families of the victims......we know the Lord has welcomed 20 small souls with open arms today and, hopefully, the adult victims as well. The news people talk endlessly about these situations, who? what? why?.... but we, as believers, know who is behind things like this; the father of lies, the purveyor of death, the enemy of our souls. May the Lord bring His comfort and strength to the survivers and their community. I join the President in expressing that our hearts are, indeed, broken today. :broken_heart:

And the fact that He, Our Lord, can bring this to good~ though none of us can see it now... it will be as He says and it is completely beyond my
ability to grasp or see! The review of life in perfect sight will be an awesome thing- frightening because it will reflect wisdom against evil -but awesome
for we will be maintained by God to endure the witness! Love, Steven

Tinky

Tinky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
I've just been emotionally numb since yesterday. The only things that bring comfort to my heart are knowing that God is still sovereign, and those little children are now in Heaven - where they can never be hurt again.

Still, it's like an electric shock to my spirit when I see such evil. Watching that horror on television, I can almost feel the demonic brush by. That man who did this, simply had to have been possessed. I can think of no other explanation.

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,176 posts

I've just been emotionally numb since yesterday. The only things that bring comfort to my heart are knowing that God is still sovereign, and those little children are now in Heaven - where they can never be hurt again.

Still, it's like an electric shock to my spirit when I see such evil. Watching that horror on television, I can almost feel the demonic brush by. That man who did this, simply had to have been possessed. I can think of no other explanation.

I have the privilege to teach 40-60 children on Wed. nights and there is so much beauty in a child! Its remarkable to be
in their presence when they open their hearts to The Word of God and take it in...you know that it is accompanied with God's
promise
Isa 55:11
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
NKJV

I believe it to be the most beautiful thing my eyes have witnessed- when a child
takes in God's Word as fact with no doubt... and what God's anger will be in
depriving a child of this witness of His Life through His Word! Love, Steven

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Praise God for without him the torment on the hearts of these families would be without true comfort. I join in prayer with all of you for these families. i thought of them as I laid down to sleep last night. How painful it must have been for them to lie down and search for sleep without thier babies. Bless them Dear Lord.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,996 posts
Praying~!

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Praying again for these families, Dear Father.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
Dear Jesus, You are my Savior and my protector. Give me the courage to trust You completely. today i will praise You, I will honor You, even when things go so wrong here on earth. I also pray for the children and the families that were touched in this tragedy. Amen.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network