christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am Viable - Christian's Story

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts
Get a box of tissues. This one is totally worth watching.

Vi-a-ble

Capable of living
Ability to grow, expand, and develop
Vivid
Real
Inspiring

"He inspires people every day, and beams with the love of God."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWCbkyR0cy0&feature=player_embedded

See: http://iamviable.org...campaign-219-4/

Christian can dance, sing, laugh, play, and make people around him smile from ear to ear. :)

God bless,
GE

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts
Christian playing the piano...

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts
Dancing...

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts
Loving the Crinkle Paper...

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts
Some relevant passages from God's Word.

God bless,
GE

Job 31:15
Did not he who made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb?

Ps. 127:3
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Ps. 139:13-6
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

Is. 44:2
Thus says the Lord who made you, who formed you from the womb and will help you: Fear not, O Jacob my servant, Jeshurun whom I have chosen.

Ps. 100:3
Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Ps. 22:9-10
Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my mother's breasts. On you was I cast from my birth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God.
Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Gen. 2:7
Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Matt. 18:10
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven."

Deut. 27:25
“‘Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,556 posts
Hallelujah~!
What A Blessing Are The Little Children, Thank You Jesus~!

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,272 posts
Thank you...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network