christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Will GOD change? will GOD change bcs of love?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Will GOD change? will GOD change bcs of love?

Some years ago a famous Chinese Christian blamed the Homosexuality--- is the sin

In china ,the culture is all people are naturally good,and there is no concept of sin in china.

So the Chinese can not understand why the Homosexuality is the sin.

And that celebrity was been blamed and cursed widely.

The very famous question in that time was :

The GAY are love each other, IS LOVE THE SIN???

Yes,we all know that GOD is a GOD of love

If the GAY are really love each other,IS LOVE THE SIN???

But we also know that how BIBLE says about Homosexuality.

So the question is:

To blame the Homosexuality is the sin ,is that contradict to the love? love is the most high holy notion in BIBLE

Or ,will GOD change ?he cfm ,accept the Homosexuality now ,bcs it is the love.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

in a word, no God is unchanging.

http://www.openbible...d_is_unchanging

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,478 posts

I don't believe God told people of the same sex not to love each other, but he did tell them not to have sex with each other.....   and I don't think he will change his stance on that.  Patriots post should cover that well.

If a same sex couple wanted to live as a married couple without the sexual aspect of it I'm not sure how God would react to it.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

No, God does't change.  Homosexuality is a sin and the Chinese celebrity got it right.   Homosexuality is a perversion of the love God created for human beings to experience.  God set very narrow parameters for how love is to be expressed in a sexual manner.  God designed human sexuality to be expressed by a husband and wife in their love to each other. Any expression of human sexuality outside of marriage is a perversion and that includes homosexuality.

God hates it and it calls it an abomination.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

I don't believe God told people of the same sex not to love each other, but he did tell them not to have sex with each other.....   and I don't think he will change his stance on that.  Patriots post should cover that well.

If a same sex couple wanted to live as a married couple without the sexual aspect of it I'm not sure how God would react to it.

God instituted marriage.  Two men living as married would be a perversion of God's plan for marriage.   God hates homosexuality, period, no matter how it is expressed.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,478 posts

God instituted marriage.  Two men living as married would be a perversion of God's plan for marriage.   God hates homosexuality, period, no matter how it is expressed.

is there scripture for that or is it just the theologian in you that makes it logical......   either is ok but I really do need to know.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

is there scripture for that or is it just the theologian in you that makes it logical......   either is ok but I really do need to know.

It is how the commandments of God work, if you think about it.   God said you shall not  make unto yourself any graven image.    But what if it is not an image you made for yourself.  It is okay to worship the image as longs as you didn't make it unto yourself?    Or what if you made the image but instead of being "graven"  you drew the image on a piece of lambskin?  Would make any difference what the medium was?

More to the point, in Matthew 5, Jesus said that not only are we not to commit adultery, we are not to lust after a woman.  The fact that you didn't carry it out in the flesh is irrelevant.  There should be nothing in your heart to prompt it in the first place.  

The desire to sin inside a person is where sin begins and it is just as wrong to the Lord as if you carried it out.  Gay men living together sexual attracted to each other is just as much of a sin to God,  if we follow Jesus' principle on lust as a guideline.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,478 posts

It is how the commandments of God work, if you think about it.   God said you shall not  make unto yourself any graven image.    But what if it is not an image you made for yourself.  It is okay to worship the image as longs as you didn't make it unto yourself?    Or what if you made the image but instead of being "graven"  you drew the image on a piece of lambskin?  Would make any difference what the medium was?

More to the point, in Matthew 5, Jesus said that not only are we not to commit adultery, we are not to lust after a woman.  The fact that you didn't carry it out in the flesh is irrelevant.  There should be nothing in your heart to prompt it in the first place.  

The desire to sin inside a person is where sin begins and it is just as wrong to the Lord as if you carried it out.  Gay men living together sexual attracted to each other is just as much of a sin to God,  if we follow Jesus' principle on lust as a guideline.

Hummmm,   I can buy into that.....   thanks.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

He will not change his mind. One thing you can depend on, silvia, is that the God we serve was the same yesterday as today and He will be the same tomorrow.  This should be a comfort to all of us; He will never leave or forsake us and our salvation is GUARANTEED through Him. 

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

sometimes ,i really hope GOD him himself to answer the post ,so many arguments

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

GOD can not change,if GOD change,and the word of BIBLE can be changed,the whole Christianity will die

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

thks for the link,very useful

silviawang

silviawang

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

thks for the link,very helpful

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network