christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1 Cor 3:15

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

clark thompson

clark thompson
  • Members
  • 84 posts
1 Corinthians 3:15
KJV(i)15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
ACV(i)15 If any man's work will be burned, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, but so as through fire.

My thoughts.

The works of the flesh will be burned up and the works of the Spirit will remain.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,441 posts

not sure how you get that from that scripture, but it may well be true to a point.......  But then I would add that within a time period in my life my works of the Spirit will not make points with the Lord...   I'm really trusting in that forgive and put them far far away not to be remembered....    if not, I'm in deep do.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network