christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kinds ?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

It seems there are four kinds viz human, animal, birds and fish [1 Cor.15:39] - wincam

alphaparticle

alphaparticle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

It seems there are four kinds viz human, animal, birds and fish [1 Cor.15:39] - wincam

birds and fish aren't animals?....

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

and so who said they were - wincam

alphaparticle

alphaparticle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

I see.

Enoch2021

Enoch2021

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Hey wincam,

I've listened to numerous people (including some "Big Guns") debate this topic in both print and video numerous times over the past few years.  And I'm not trying to take credit for this.... but I have never seen anyone (besides me) make this connection and I posted it on a number of threads:

"Kinds":  (1 Corinthians 15:39) "All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds."

I PERSONALLY THINK that this is a Slam Dunk and IMHO, GOD knew the exact tactics they were going to employ to ever fudge/blur the lines to validate their story 'evolution".  There is no fudging or blurring the lines with this Scripture and is a DIRECT Refutation of darwinian evolution.

If you got this connection from another source then disregard :)

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Enoch - I made this connection long ago and have mentioned it on other forums - It just jumped out at me when I was searching/studying the Bible as if it was meant for me to find  -  btw it is important to note it says four kinds of flesh and this is were most of the controversy is centred - there are of course insects, but these cannot really be regarded as flesh - good to hear from a fellow creationist on the same track - keep in touch - wincam 

Edited by wincam, 01 January 2014 - 07:09 AM.

D-9

D-9

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

What kind is a whale?

Edited by D-9, 01 January 2014 - 03:27 PM.

gray wolf

gray wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
Isn't the kinds a little more detailed in Genesis 1?

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

not quite sure whether it is pork or beef or mutton or chicken or fish - not that it matters very much but no change within kinds does = the object of the exercise = no red herrings or smoke screens - by class they are mammals, by kingdom or kind they are animals - wincam 

Edited by wincam, 01 January 2014 - 06:17 PM.

Enoch2021

Enoch2021

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Enoch - I made this connection long ago and have mentioned it on other forums - It just jumped out at me when I was searching/studying the Bible as if it was meant for me to find  -  btw it is important to note it says four kinds of flesh and this is were most of the controversy is centred - there are of course insects, but these cannot really be regarded as flesh - good to hear from a fellow creationist on the same track - keep in touch - wincam 

Hello sir,

Sorry 1st post in a couple days....have a really sick child. 

Praise the LORD...it's not just me :)

Of course GOD foreknew the tactics and this verse puts an end to it.  It's really quite troubling to see people trying to circumvent or render the WORD of GOD of Null Effect by comparing the Current (Man-Made) Taxonomic Classification System, which changes like the weather, to somehow indict "Kinds".

I was on a thread not long ago on another site and a number of posters were ridiculing the WORD because Moses "Mis-Classified" Bats!!!  I was dumbfounded by the lack of any remote resemblance of basic critical thinking skills.

Looking forward to what GOD has revealed to you on your Journey and may he continue to Bless You.

Praise The LORD!!

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,948 posts

Hu????Am I having a bad dream?

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

But there are "kinds" within the animal kingdom.   The word "kind" is more like our word family.   Dogs of any species are of one family.  Cats are of one family, even though there are various species.   When Noah took the animals into the ark, he didn't take two of every species; he took to of each kind.   He didnt' take two wolves, two German Shepherds, etc.  He just took two dogs.   Same with everything else.

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

but yes of course, they were all animal kind, there were also birds etc- wincam 

D-9

D-9

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

An organism can be several kinds simultaneously? I have to admit that is a first for me. 

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

An organism can be several kinds simultaneously? I have to admit that is a first for me. 

No, that is not what he said.   sheesh...

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Blessings Everyone,,,,

As this is very plain for us to see,I doubt that it will add any light to the evolutionists narrow minded thinking being blinded by the god of this world...............revelation as we know comes from God.The Lord made known to us the answers to questions that were yet to come and still they refuse to believe Gods Word...................let us continue to pray for the hearts that have waxed cold & are unable to receive

With love,in Christ-Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,452 posts

Blessings Everyone,,,,

As this is very plain for us to see,I doubt that it will add any light to the evolutionists narrow minded thinking being blinded by the god of this world...............revelation as we know comes from God.The Lord made known to us the answers to questions that were yet to come and still they refuse to believe Gods Word...................let us continue to pray for the hearts that have waxed cold & are unable to receive

With love,in Christ-Kwik

~

Amen~!

Praying~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network