christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devotor - Christian Shoes

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

DevShoes

DevShoes
  • 2 posts
Hello my name is Randall and I like your blog. I was wondering if you would like to write company I am starting called Devotor Footwear. It is the first Christian skate shoe company that aims to spread the gospel through the action sports industry. You can check out the Kickstarter that I am running here for the company here: 
Link removed for the second time
Thanks and God bless

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,765 posts

Randall, 

You may not solicit on Worthy.

It is against the (TOS) Terms of service.

Worthy does not allow solicitation, only because the site would be inundated with similar requests, all of them we are sure heartfelt. 

This is the second time you have posted this with a link.  

So I am asking you politely,  please do not post this again. 

This forum's description (Worthy Welcome) is:

"Shalom! Welcome to Worthy Boards, introduce yourself and join our Christian community!"

Unlike Face book and other social sites, ​Worthy is a Ministry. 

ncn ( chat servant) 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Blessings Dev

Welcome to Worthy...............I do hope you have come to fellowship with us & not just promote footwear............Glory to God,Worthy is truly a Blessing to us all & we would love for you to stay,be Blessed & be a Blessing as well.................Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!  Sounds like a great thing you are doing and I will pray for your success, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Shalom, PrairWarur

Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Best to you in your efforts.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

Randall welcome to worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network