christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do i cancel my account?`

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

I wish to cancel my account. It's not the Lord's will i hang around here anymore. Some people are outright rude in chat. I doubt they are Brothers at all. They don't even care to greet me when i enter. i've always been nice to people here. So what's the problem? I guess i'm out of here.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Shalom Kronborg,

I am sorry you feel that way.....I have not seen anyone "not greet" someone when they come in the room....if they are present when someone comes in. During the daytime here ( US ) we only have 3-4 of us that are in the room and most of us are at work while here during that time. I may be in the room talking one minute and then have to stop immediately to deal with things here at my office.....Nobody is ignoring you on purpose Kronborg.  I have seen others greet you before and have conversations with you.....and In what manner other than not greeting are people being rude to you? In what way are people showing you that they are not "Brothers".  I sincerely hope you choose to stay here at Worthy.

God Bless,

Hip

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,344 posts

Sorry you feel that way. Ive seen you greeted each time Ive been in chat and you have come in. But to claim they are not brothers or sisters in Christ seems a bit too harsh.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Hi Hippie. Thanx for your reply. Your right, i have been welcomed i chat but i guess i just had a temporary fit of depression. It's over now, thanx to Jesus. A small prayer cures it. I choose not to join the chat though, because i see now that i have used it to feel less lonely instead of going to Jesus with the loneliness. We can sometimes fall victim to the temptation to lean on people rather that on Jesus, who, quite frankly, stands right next to us. So close no human being can ever be. So loving no friend can ever be. And so tender not even our closest relative can ever be.

kronborg

kronborg
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 94 posts

Your right, Ayin. I spoke out of a fit of depression. Not the real me. I just want to be a Blessing. Thererefore i stay.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

;) Is all  kewl Kron....glad you are hangin' with us

God Bless

Hip

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,189 posts

Your right, Ayin. I spoke out of a fit of depression. Not the real me. I just want to be a Blessing. Thererefore i stay.

God Bless brother. We all have moments of depression and uncertainty, it's nothing new for a believer to feel this way for a season. I have suffered from it on many occasions, and when it happens I just put my head down and plow, no matter how rocky the ground. There is always a clear area ahead. The thing is to have the patience to carry on through the rough. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Blessings kronborg.....

Well this is my first time meeting you so I would like to Welcome you to Worthy...............how about we just start over here ,on the boards?You know what i have found?That you can really get to know a person by reading their posts!You see who loves to pray & praise,who likes to debate-lol,we loves to love,who is an encourager,who may need someone to encourage them(& maybe it will be your turn)

As the Body of Christ we can be very effective as we are all here serving a Purpose for God to give Him Glory!We are all Brothers & Sisters in Christ ,truly a Worthy Family,c'mon & get to know us & be Blessed by God .............I have made some very dear friends here and I Know I am loved & I love them .............yes,it is true that we should lean to Jesus & no one can give us what He can but He does use people to fill the desires of your heart and has not designed us to be alone............... :bighug2: Welcome to the Fold

With love-in Christ,Kwik

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,002 posts

Kron , my brother in Christ,

You are loved  :thumbsup:

I sent you a PM.  :thumbsup:

God Bless you, 

Nigel 

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,344 posts

Glad you are staying. Sorry to hear tho that you are having a bit of depression and loneliness.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts

Hi,

Ignore the chat for a while. The people are friendly but it's too fast moving unless you are in a vigorous chatty mood (too many people talking at once). Post on the forums instead where each person can reply in turn.

It's easy to get missed in chat unless you are willing to jump in. People are not ignoring you, but you have to throw yourself into it. If you are feeling down, it's better to post something. People can then patiently ponder before replying.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

I agree a lot of people talking about many things at once can seem overwhelming for some people. Sometimes the chat room is not for every one and forums maybe your pace instead. Although if u visit chat u will be chatted with. I know for me I leave my name on but I am not always present. Sometimes I always do dishes or am eating or am cleaning but I know I don't intend on ignoring people in chat. Glad that you decided to stay on worthy.

gamnot

gamnot

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

The chat room on this site is one of friendliest that I have been on. Sometimes in chat I am watching television at the same time and I am distracted by that or something else and don't notice every one who comes in. I have always been greeted by at least one person every time I entered.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,013 posts

....i stay....

:emot-heartbeat:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network