Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hi, I'm Betsy and want to meet like-minded individuals

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have been practicing the internets and have found many good god fearing sites and individuals. I joined here because it looked easiest. How is everybody?

Posted · Report post

Hi Betsy, welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Hey Lady. Welcome to Worthy. I"m doing great. Tell us a little bit about yourself! :)

Posted · Report post

Heya Betsy! Welcome to Worthy! Hope you find yourself at home here....if you need anything feel free to ask away and we will be sure to get you the information you need :)

God Bless,

Hip

Posted · Report post

Thank you. A little about myself... I have always been a woman of God but after my accident I just knew that God chose me to live and that my duty was to God from there on out. So I live every day with God in my soul and love in my heart!

Posted · Report post

Praise Jesus! 

That's quite the inspiring story there Betsy, my name is Taylor nice to make your acquaintance. Our stories are so similar, I feel like I know you already!

Posted · Report post

Welcome Betsey!!!

Posted · Report post

Welcome Betsy. Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Thanks! I feel right at home! It's so nice to able to talk about the lord and being saved with other people. All the secular folks just don't understand what it means to have God spare your life and the feeling to keep on going spreading the word of the good book.

Posted · Report post

Hi, iv been on a few sights myself; and I have to say the community on this one is my favorite!

Posted · Report post

Thanks! I feel right at home! It's so nice to able to talk about the lord and being saved with other people. All the secular folks just don't understand what it means to have God spare your life and the feeling to keep on going spreading the word of the good book.

I feel the same way Lady! so many people around me do not like being "preached to", which is what they call it when i speak to them! I pray for them anyways, may they be saved!

hallelujah,

in Jesus' name

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

God is good! He showed me the way to you fine god-fearing people! Amen!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Awesome :dance: more bubbly happy people :thumbsup: Welcome...

Edited by enoob57

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted · Report post

I thought I lost this place after eating dinner last night but I found it again today!  I'm getting better at the internet each day.  The accident has really opened my eyes to a great new world!  What's meant to be was meant to be!

Posted · Report post

Hi, and welcome!  May I ask what type of accident?  Whatever it is, I am glad you are here to share God's word. 

Much Love

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.  You will find an abundance of sincere, humble and helpful believers in here.  Visit often and put Worthy on favorites.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks everyone. I feel very welcome to God's place on the internet. Besides my family and the group therapy I go to, I haven't really spoken about the accident. I was cleaning the windows in my husband's study like I do every Wednesday when the pane sliipped out and I fell 3 1/2 stories to what I thought was my doom. But God had other plans. The 6 months of rehab was nothing compared to everyone thinking I tried to commit suicide.**removed coment**

Even now they all still act funny and won't even let me have a knife to cut the Sunday ham. I'm glad I found you people of God!

Edited by ncn
Uncalled for comment removed

Posted · Report post

I'm new here too, but i hope it's ok to come in and say hi!

Posted · Report post

Thanks everyone. I feel very welcome to God's place on the internet. Besides my family and the group therapy I go to, I haven't really spoken about the accident. I was cleaning the windows in my husband's study like I do every Wednesday when the pane sliipped out and I fell 3 1/2 stories to what I thought was my doom. But God had other plans. The 6 months of rehab was nothing compared to everyone thinking I tried to commit suicide. Suicide is for sinners and gays I tell them but even now they all still act funny and won't even let me have a knife to cut the Sunday ham. I'm glad I found you people of God!

Oh no! They really think you would do that to yourself? That must be hard on you. Nobody ever had a clue about my darker thoughts. I couldn't imagine what it must be like to be judged like that

Posted · Report post

Well that's just the way it should be! But still, your own family?

I guess i try and keep my indescretions betwen God and myself too. I don't really handle peoples negative thoughts towards me well. It makes my head buzz just thinking people might be thinking about what i've done.