christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Mother May Be Dying

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts
:exclaimation: My mother is extremely ill and I think she may even be dying!
Her nursing home is refusing to cooperate & answer my questions so far. Their highly evasive behavior is suspicious and leads me to be all the more worried for her...

So I stand in much need of God's wisdom on if ( and who ) I should call over there today. :noidea: I don't want them to get angry and then take it out on HER ( that I am voicing my concerns.) Because they may get offended and recieve it as me dissing their facility.

Mom herself normally explains all to me, but lately has been unable to even put sentences together and keeps on falling asleep on the phone. She is suddenly speaking very slurred! Either they are overmedicating her or she had a stroke and they are not telling me.

When she could communicate she told me that she was dozing off in the midst of her meals. That's NOT a good thing...because she could end up in a diabetic coma! Her blood sugars have been really low these days. ( Her Parkinson's is worse than ever, too.)

Some things that she experiences there strike me as elder abuse! I am beside myself :( ...truely not knowing WHAT to do next.

Please pray God leads me on how to help her and that He protects and heals my mom. And for her to become born again...the sooner the better, if her life is in danger or nearing its end.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
Praying.

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,540 posts
Still holding both your mum and yourself in prayer dear sister

I know how worried you are but in some things they cannot tell you since to disclose her medical condition ( unless you hold power of attorney ) is illegal. Not even a doctor can discuss it with you without your mums written consent or her being there and also giving verbal consent so please let your mind be a little more at ease about why they sound so evasive.

Praying that you can find someone who will be able to set your mind at ease

ears

ears

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
Praying for you and your Mom.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
Good morning turtletwo,
....when we spend time with Jesus, he restores our sense of direction. I pray for you & your mother...

Blessings,
Desi

Leonard

Leonard

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,865 posts
The Lord touch and heal her, and bring her to saving faith. +

UK Michael

UK Michael
  • Members
  • 28 posts
Hello turtletwo

I pray that God may be with you, your Mom, and all your family at this difficult time.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones,
and all for Your love's sake. Amen. +

2Joyful

2Joyful

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
Prayers and hope that the doors will open for you to receive answers.
I will pm you this week end...
Hugs

csar7

csar7
  • Members
  • 76 posts
Praying that your Mom will trust in Jesus, and be saved. And recover if it's the Lord;s will.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,542 posts
Amen~!
Praying~!

OldShep

OldShep

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
Praying ~~~~

and concerned!

I mom was abused in a nursing home, if you fear it may be happening Check into, go there, I did. mom was transferred and the nursing home was sited by the state. You may consider calling the police with your concern.

This site may be of help:
http://www.medicare....CookieSupport=1

victory777

victory777

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
praying

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
Praying

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,989 posts
Prayers and blessings

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Praying turtle. May God intervene on your mums behalf.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Praying~

Mswright6488

Mswright6488
  • Members
  • 39 posts

:exclaimation: My mother is extremely ill and I think she may even be dying!
Her nursing home is refusing to cooperate & answer my questions so far. Their highly evasive behavior is suspicious and leads me to be all the more worried for her...

So I stand in much need of God's wisdom on if ( and who ) I should call over there today. :noidea: I don't want them to get angry and then take it out on HER ( that I am voicing my concerns.) Because they may get offended and recieve it as me dissing their facility.

Mom herself normally explains all to me, but lately has been unable to even put sentences together and keeps on falling asleep on the phone. She is suddenly speaking very slurred! Either they are overmedicating her or she had a stroke and they are not telling me.

When she could communicate she told me that she was dozing off in the midst of her meals. That's NOT a good thing...because she could end up in a diabetic coma! Her blood sugars have been really low these days. ( Her Parkinson's is worse than ever, too.)

Some things that she experiences there strike me as elder abuse! I am beside myself :( ...truely not knowing WHAT to do next.

Please pray God leads me on how to help her and that He protects and heals my mom. And for her to become born again...the sooner the better, if her life is in danger or nearing its end.

I speak Gods healing in her right now... He sent His word and healed them. I pray for God to convict every heart and bring to light all truth of what really happened to your mother. Father we pray for an extension on her life and that Lord God She may have her name written in the lambs book of life. Please know that when your mother is unresponsive... that her spirit CAN hear and you may still say the prayer of salvation with her. Her spirit will receive Jesus. Send back a praise report because one is coming! Don't give up

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network