christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Be Grateful

* * * * * 1 votes The farm country thanksgiving

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,546 posts
Ok, I know this isn't a "christian" band or song, so mods if you think its innapropriate feel free to delete it, but I think its a song we as christians need to listen to. I think, we as christians in america-me included in this, have had a tendency to take things for granted as of recently, and we tend to complain about things that we really shouldn't, and this song really spoke to me that we need to be grateful for what we got-not just on thanksgiving, but any time. So here we go, the band The Farm performing Be grateful.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,310 posts
Very Bibical

Thankfulness (To Jesus) Is IMO The True Heart Of Classical Country

Thank You For Posting This Little Touch Of Grace On This Special Day Of National Rejoicing

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network