christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Friendship

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Thank you, Mcgyver, Redroses, Zion, Earn and to all those I might have missed! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your warm welcome. Truly feel blessed being with great people like all of you. Keeping up your friendships in my heart for I truly believe that friends are like quiet angels sent by God! God Bless you all..... :halo:

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
welcome to worthy

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Thank you, Redroses42! Happy and Bless to be here with all of you.... :-)

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
welcome to Worthy!

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Welcome to Worthy!

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
Marilou, I hope you don't mind me sharing you message (PM) to me with the board. I post this because this should go out to all.

"Glad to be with all of you here in worthy! and yes you are. One thing I have learned through all these years as a christian, God always uses His angels to show me His Love. And since I joined here, I really do feel there are just so many angels disguise as strangers and friends! Thank you. :-)" [Bold mine)

Selasphorus

Selasphorus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Marilou, I hope you don't mind me sharing you message (PM) to me with the board. I post this because this should go out to all.

"Glad to be with all of you here in worthy! and yes you are. One thing I have learned through all these years as a christian, God always uses His angels to show me His Love. And since I joined here, I really do feel there are just so many angels disguise as strangers and friends! Thank you. :-)" [Bold mine)

amen!

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Amen!!

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Amen!!

Amen (x)3 !!!!!!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,460 posts
And Amen~!

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Speechless! Except that, those really comes from my heart. Bless You All! :-)

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
Thank you, Marilou, so you're OK with it, huh?

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Yes, It's an honor! I am happy you feel that it is worth sharing. (beaming smile)

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

Yes, It's an honor! I am happy you feel that it is worth sharing. (beaming smile)

Yes, it was very worth it, glad you approve and made you happy, Ronnie.

beautifulmarilou

beautifulmarilou
  • Members
  • 40 posts
Happy to meet you, Ronnie! ^_^

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts

Happy to meet you, Ronnie! ^_^

Oh! I didn't expect this, happy to meet you too, Marilou. :emot-hug:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network