christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1x1is1: New to WCF

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

1x1is1

1x1is1

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
New to Worthy Christian Forum. Have just visited the inner court and left a message. I was surprise to discover that messages are reviewed by a moderator prior to them being posted. It is not easy to gain entry to the Worthy Christain Forum to begin with. How is it that messages need authentification by a single person anyway. If a message has bad intentions, why not merely exclude the member all together?

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,501 posts

New to Worthy Christian Forum. Have just visited the inner court and left a message. I was surprise to discover that messages are reviewed by a moderator prior to them being posted. It is not easy to gain entry to the Worthy Christain Forum to begin with. How is it that messages need authentification by a single person anyway. If a message has bad intentions, why not merely exclude the member all together?

Hi 1x1is1. Welcome to Worthy! :thumbsup:

I am a Servant (Moderator) on WCF. I've split your post to a seprate thread/topic in order for you to be properly welcomed by others as is our custom. :) And since I'm responsible for your concern above I will address it here.

Due to your first post regarding Trolls I place you on Moderator Review just until we could determine your intentions for joining Worthy. :) This is not uncommon for us to do to ascertain the motive of new members, etc. I quickly realized that your post was a genuine question. I have removed the Moderator Review status from your membership account.

I recommend reviewing the WCF ToS (Terms of Service or Board Rules) to gain a better understanding of how WCF works and what is expected.

Once again welcome to Worthy! Hope you like it here.

God bless you.

In Christ,
GE

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts
Welcome to Worthy! I authorized your first two posts and GE has removed the Moderator review. If you look at the main page of worthy you will see a number, probably in the 40 to 50 of thousands of spammers blocked in the last 7 or so months.

Worthy, because of it's Ministry, comes under attack on a regular basis, and we are extra careful about protecting it's integrity from spammers and trolls.

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy Worthy and the fellowship as much as I do.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,908 posts
A hearty welcome to you!

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to Worthy. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do.

wingnut-

wingnut-

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
Welcome to worthy :)

1x1is1

1x1is1

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
Well thank you all for a kind and informative welcome. I was not intimidated by the moderation issue, just surprised to find and extra (firewall) so far into the forum. I had no idea that there were so many attempts to disrupt our Lord's work in here. I am pleased to be in here. I can't claim to have read the WCF-ToS just yet. However I did read with very much pleasure the welcome page on hte outer court. I am in total alingment with all the beliefs mentioned and then some.

This is a wonderful site. I plan to be in here as much as possible. !0 minutes in here means 10 less minutes to sin outside. Thanks again.

joi

joi

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
Welcome to the forums!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,898 posts
Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network