christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How do you use the quote feature here at Worthy Christian Forums? (GD)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, The Bible, Family, Discipleship, Friends, Movies

Here’s some tips for organising your posts.

Option A: Quote Feature/Button at the bottom of posts...
Click on the quote button on the bottom right of the post you are wanting to quote.

This is what it looks like... The benefit here is that the quote has the name of the person quote and the timestamp/date.

How do you use the quote feature here at Worthy Christian Forums?

Option B: Copy and Paste to Word with quote brackets...

I often copy and paste the full post into a Word document and then add the separating quote functions. This not only helps me organize my posts but also allows me use spellcheck. To separate the post enclose each section with [quote ] at the beginning and [/quote ] at the end. (Without the spaces in the brackets. )

Example:

[quote ]

Hi I'm Golden Eagle
[/quote ]

It looks like this:

[quote]

Hi I'm Golden Eagle

Thanks Ninhao for your help with this one. :)

Option C: Quote Feature/Button in the menu bar
Use the quote button up top. It is the button with the light yellow " to the left of the blue twitter button in the toolbox above.

twitter-icon.jpg

Hope this helps! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network