christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mauiiiiii Ice!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum before I ventured out and posted on the rest of the site!

You can call me Maui, I'm 27 and have been a born-again Christian since I gave my heart and life to Christ when I was 13. I've gone through ups and downs in my life just like every other human being on this planet, and I find myself wanting to be closer to Jesus more and more each day no matter the good or bad things that come up day-to-day.

I hope to get to know most of you better, learn more about God and how to bring others to Christ whenever possible.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Blessings Maui,

Welcome to Worthy......glad you have joined us,Praise the Lord! You do have to have 5 posts before you can venture everywhere but that goes by in a snap,,,,you can reply to me & who ever is next & you will knock em right out! You might want to stop by the chat room also for live chat 24/7    there is alot going on at this wonderful place our Lord has provided for us & lead us all here to give Him Glory....enjoy!

With love,in CHrist-Kwik

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,893 posts

Hi Maui,It is nice to have you aboard.God's Blessings to you. :grin:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,886 posts

Welcome~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Maui, God bless you :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,091 posts

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum before I ventured out and posted on the rest of the site!

You can call me Maui, I'm 27 and have been a born-again Christian since I gave my heart and life to Christ when I was 13. I've gone through ups and downs in my life just like every other human being on this planet, and I find myself wanting to be closer to Jesus more and more each day no matter the good or bad things that come up day-to-day.

I hope to get to know most of you better, learn more about God and how to bring others to Christ whenever possible.

Hi Maui Ice,

We all have our daily struggles that's life on earth and you're choosing the right way of direction for your life -you can't get close enough to Jesus!

Welcome :)

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Thank you all for the welcomes. :)

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Welcome! ...I'm more new than you are, but hey! I guess it doesn't matter. Lol! Welcome anyway. Haha.

Edited by Шарон, 30 January 2014 - 11:23 PM.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network