christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

anyone happen to know?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Wondering...does anyone happen to know who it was who chose the cool sea turtle and put it as my personal emblem or profile pic or whatever that is called.

:blush2: As you see, I am not very computer savvy.

Anyway, just wanted to thank whoever is responsible for the turtle. Really love the photo. :thumbsup:

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

I don't know who did it but, it is very cute!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts

I suspect it could have been GoldenEagle.

If I remember correctly, he did add a few avatars to members that didn't have one. :)  

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Wondering...does anyone happen to know who it was who chose the cool sea turtle and put it as my personal emblem or profile pic or whatever that is called.

Anyway, just wanted to thank whoever is responsible for the turtle. Really love the photo. :thumbsup:

Someone gave you an avatar?....boooo hoooo....I am jealous.I struggle to do anything on the computer including inserting avatars.

ladypeartree

ladypeartree

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,586 posts

Welcome back TT you have been missed :bighug2:

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Glad that you agree. :emot-nod: Hey, I love the drawing of Jesus and the baby below your reply! The scripture comes to mind about allowing the little children to come unto Jesus and forbidding them not ..because of such is the Kingdom of Heaven.

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

I suspect it could have been GoldenEagle.

If I remember correctly, he did add a few avatars to members that didn't have one. :)  

Thanks for letting me know that ncn. If GoldenEagle reads this, I want to express my appreciation 2u. If not, maybe someone could tell GoldenEagle about this?

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Welcome back TT you have been missed :bighug2:

:bighug:

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Someone gave you an avatar?....boooo hoooo....I am jealous.I struggle to do anything on the computer including inserting avatars.

:laughing: You make me chuckle! Hey, wasn't that a candy? I bet you are not as computer illiterate as me. I didn't know it was an avatar. Whereas you did. Well- now that you tell me that, I'm glad i don't feel as all alone ( in the behind-the-times on modern tech ) and its unique lingo.

:lightbulb2: Maybe we should find us a teacher or something? Start a club for beginners? Just kidding. Anyway, nice to hear from you.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Glad that you agree. :emot-nod: Hey, I love the drawing of Jesus and the baby below your reply! The scripture comes to mind about allowing the little children to come unto Jesus and forbidding them not ..because of such is the Kingdom of Heaven.

I love it too! I got this and a bunch of other pencil drawings of Jesus in an email, smiling, laughing, playing with kids, etc. I haven't seen many depictions like this of Him. They make me happy. :)

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Where is GE?  I miss him!  The Turtle is the cutest!  I'm not too good at editing things on the computer, adding, etc.  I can't even post a video in Christian Music.  duh!  I empathize with those like me - computer illiterate.  *blush*  I whispered that so no one could hear.  lol  I wear GE out with my requests!  But, I don't think he minds too much, and I really thank you, Brother GE!!!  You're the best!

Chloe!  I love those pencil drawings, too, and this one might be a favorite, but I love them all.  Someone blessed me with them through e-mail, too.  I saved them and have copied them a time or two.  Now that I know how to do!  lol

Turtletwo, I am pleased to meet you!  I hope we will be chatting often.  If not chatting, then connecting here at the forum.

I ask God to bless you all so very much today and I ask that He grant you His deep, loving, supernatural peace!  Amen!  May He fill you with His peace that passes all understanding, amen.  May God comfort you and give you rest, and may you know how secure He is holding you, amen.

Shalom, Prair

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network