christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Name those drivers

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

GlidingWings

GlidingWings

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Ok so your going out places. It’s supposed to be fun and all that. But suddenly the little sports car zips in front of you. Boy that was a close call. Could have been your next visit to the hospital. You were spared another day. I think these incidents are very common but teach of us our own story what actually took place that day or time.

So I would like to ask if you can remember incidences of reckless drivers? You may report about more than one incident that happened. This may include an accident you seen. . Destroyed vehicles on a high way. Or someone running into you or someone almost hitting you or making you to have an accident or almost an accident. Lets talk about our true testimonies of these drivers that ruined our day or someone else's day.

I will share my reports on some incidences after a few answers. Oh yeah you can also report even pedestrians being in danger by these drivers whether yourself or someone else.

cleardot.gif

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Unfortunately everyday.The roads where I live are very,very scary.People cut you off,they continually go through red lights,they don't use their blinkers,they don't read the road signs,they are not considerate drivers,they are going 10-20 miles over the speed limit.I could go on and on.I need to be a very defensive driver to not get in an accident.

There have been multiple accidents of people being hit while either walking down the road or crossing the road.I must say that sometimes people just dart across the road almost asking to be hit.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

I could write a book. I drive semi for a living-I see morons on the road every single day, seen more then my share of wrecks even a couple fatalities. 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Oh....I forgot..many drivers like to tailgate..

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

tailgaters are annoying, but probably my two biggest pet peaves are those idiots that get up in my blind spot on the interstate or 4 lane and stay there. ive even seen them speed up and slow down with me to stay there-its annoying because I can't change lanes when I need to and its dangerous because if I don't happen to see them and go to change lanes, well you get the picture. On top of that my blind spot is usually next to my truck tires-I dont know if youve ever seen a 24 inch semi tire blow, I have-it will knock a full size pickup truck off the road at interstate speeds without any problems at all. The other, are those idiots who have to fly by me, get in front of me only to slam on their brakes to make a turn. I mean serious people, Im driving a 80,000+ pound vehicle, I DO NOT stop on a dime. 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

tailgaters are annoying, but probably my two biggest pet peaves are those idiots that get up in my blind spot on the interstate or 4 lane and stay there. ive even seen them speed up and slow down with me to stay there-its annoying because I can't change lanes when I need to and its dangerous because if I don't happen to see them and go to change lanes, well you get the picture. On top of that my blind spot is usually next to my truck tires-I dont know if youve ever seen a 24 inch semi tire blow, I have-it will knock a full size pickup truck off the road at interstate speeds without any problems at all. The other, are those idiots who have to fly by me, get in front of me only to slam on their brakes to make a turn. I mean serious people, Im driving a 80,000+ pound vehicle, I DO NOT stop on a dime. 

I always respect the difficulties that the big trucks have.I give then plenty of space.I have seen several semis pulled over lately and getting tickets.I used to not see that as much.Many of them fly by me like I am standing still.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

the reason many fly is theyre paid by the load-more loads they get the better they get paid-also keep in mind that with that much weight trucks often have to rely on momentum to get them up hills-if they are flying by you on a downhill stretch, chances are its because theyre trying to climb the next hill at something faster then a crawl.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network