christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The topic of enjoying your weekend

* * * * * 1 votes faith hope love

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Hello Everyone,

I want you to know that I'm giving up all worrying and fear permanently today because it has ceased from paying any dividends in my life.  When you have investments that require energy, thought and your time...that consistently produce nothing in return but heartache and back pain, then we should forget about them and move on.

I think there's a verse regarding 2 or more agreeing about a thing, then Jesus makes it official.  Any takers?  

Mike 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Are you talking about Matthew 18:20 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,102 posts

:thumbsup: Hello Everyone,

I want you to know that I'm giving up all worrying and fear permanently today because it has ceased from paying any dividends in my life.  When you have investments that require energy, thought and your time...that consistently produce nothing in return but heartache and back pain, then we should forget about them and move on.

I think there's a verse regarding 2 or more agreeing about a thing, then Jesus makes it official.  Any takers?  

Mike 

The Bible is meant to be bread for daily use, not cake for special occasions!

You don't have to be a pastor, elder, deacon or doorman. You don't have to be rich You don't have to be poor,,,,

You don't have to be healthy. You don't have to be sick Ever noticed how people seem to be drawn to someone who Loves others? I

f you are going to be anything, strive for anything, strive to be a servant to others. And serve them Love.

Tell them, show them the love you have for Jesus. :thumbsup: 

(Jos 24:15) And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.'

Proverbs 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

Psa 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:  :thumbsup: 

No man is an island in the Kingdom of God.   You need other believers to build you up and sharpen you.

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  :thumbsup: 

ROMANS 8:38-39

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. :thumbsup: 

God bless, 

Nigel.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,909 posts
At a Johny Rivers concert. Good weekend

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

:thumbsup: Hello Everyone,

Mike 

The Bible is meant to be bread for daily use, not cake for special occasions!

You don't have to be a pastor, elder, deacon or doorman. You don't have to be rich You don't have to be poor,,,,

You don't have to be healthy. You don't have to be sick Ever noticed how people seem to be drawn to someone who Loves others? I

f you are going to be anything, strive for anything, strive to be a servant to others. And serve them Love.

Tell them, show them the love you have for Jesus. :thumbsup: 

(Jos 24:15) And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.'

Proverbs 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

Psa 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:  :thumbsup: 

No man is an island in the Kingdom of God.   You need other believers to build you up and sharpen you.

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  :thumbsup: 

ROMANS 8:38-39

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. :thumbsup: 

God bless, 

Nigel.

Edited by Mike Stacy, 17 May 2014 - 07:59 PM.

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

I think it's safe to say that we have our agreement!  Worry and fear no more!  Mike

Hisvoiceinme

Hisvoiceinme
  • Members
  • 20 posts

I'm going to watch movie, have a great weekend!  

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network