• Latest Posts

• Sorry, but I believe that everything above, after the words "things there will reach a potentially very catastrophic level," is pure spec that will never come to pass. So I repeat what I said in my previous post: avoid such speculative interpretations of the prophecies.
    • Rev. 3:10 “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you out of the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." This verse is too vague to pin a partial rapture on. As you call it; I would call it one of multiple raptures, if that is what it is referring to. However, itt may simply mean these people will be taken, or led, to a safe place to sit out the trib. Because they have been more faithful than more lukewarm believers won't be so protected.  
    • Interesting, and thanks for directly addressing this!  So I believe I have scriptures for each of these things (a condensed, simpler version of events quoted from an earlier post): "Give a little background on Israel becoming a nation again, and that things there will reach a potentially very catastrophic level, but a charismatic leader will arise to make a 7 year treaty.  And even though peace and good times appear to rule the day after the treaty, the lid will seriously come off in 3.5 years, and then before too long, the Lord will return to subdue the dire situation and set up His kingdom --> therefore sinner, turn to Him and be saved!"
    • Revelation 3 It's said to the faithful church. This is not said to everyone in Laodicea. 10 Because you have kept [c]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  Matthew 25 Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept. 6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom [a]is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut. 11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.   And Matthew 24 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.   This can't be about when He comes back, because this is Laodicea and that church who lets Jezebel be before the trib. During the trib you can't even buy food without the mark of the beast, so then they can't be self absorbed marrying and eating and not noticing anything. I am divorced twice. I asked God if I could marry someone else. He said: Marry Me. Time is short. They were marrying and giving into marriage.   And you can just count the days until Jesus comes back from the point of the peace treaty or when the ac sits in the temple, so the thief in the night text must be about the rapture and the other text, 2 lay in a bed and one is taken. From that horrific song from the 80s and that horrible movie with that lazy girl with the super fantastic husband. What a horrible movie that was. He also was called Jim, just like my ex and whenever I couldn't find him I thought he had been raptured and I didn't make it.        
    • Never thought about a differences between partial and multiple raptures. So what about the promise to the church in Philly, where the Lord tells them "if" (a conditional standard being placed), then He will keep them from the hour of trial (tribulation) - is that not a possible partial? (Of course, one may not think the vehicle for keeping this promise  is a rapture . . .)
  • Who's Online

248 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. amanda1972
      amanda1972
      52 years old
    2. Brother Ron
      Brother Ron
      67 years old
    3. child_of_iam
      child_of_iam
      63 years old