• Latest Posts

• Over the last several weeks extremely large hail has been falling in Mexico, Colorado and Texas. And now in an article from the Washington Post (website listed below), new record melon size hail has fallen in Texas. According to climatologists this is due to increasing man made global warming. And while many on this forum deny mankind responsible for global warming; in Revelation we see great hail falling in association with those individuals who are destroying the earth (Revelation 11:18-19). This event occurs when the Lord commences to reign (Revelation 11:15), just after the beast's forty two month reign comes to a close, and is therefore in correlation with the great hail that falls upon the beasts worshippers during Armageddon (Revelation 16:16, 21). This is therefore only more evidence today of what the transgression that shall fall never to rise again, in Isaiah 24 is. https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2024/06/03/texas-hail-melon-storm-record/?utm_campaign=wp_the7&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_the7&carta-url=https%3A%2F%2Fs2.washingtonpost.com%2Fcar-ln-tr%2F3de8ac2%2F665ef162efe5b4710f5cf205%2F5b2ce1b3ae7e8a6f6d2a6d8d%2F58%2F92%2F665ef162efe5b4710f5cf205 Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. 
    • Hello Vine, This sounds as if it is leading back to the partial Rapture theory. I think the keyword is worthy. How do we become worthy? The only thing that will make us worthy is our position in Christ; we are either saved, or we are not. We are either truly born again or not. We can do no “work” to escape these things; it is by faith ALONE. Therefore, I have trusted Him as my Savior, and I have committed my way to Him, so that if I am alive at the time of the Rapture, I’ll be going to meet Him in the air by the grace of God. We are commanded to be obedient and sober and watch for His return so we are not ashamed of His sudden appearance. There are no signs of Christ’s imminent return for His church. But there are a ton of things in scripture to watch for with the coming tribulation, and it is coming on like birth pains. Just my thoughts once again.
    • Shalom, to one and all! I'm hoping that this topic will encourage and embolden all of you who know the LORD and His Messiah, His Christ! Many songs today seem to make an analogy of death and resurrection in one's sufferings and pain and coming to a joyful or peaceful resolution, but I feel that they may be misleading many who have "given up" on the Messiah's return! Resurrection is a PROMISED EVENT! Let's start with Yeeshuwa`s ("Jesus'") own words in John 5: John 5:16-30 (KJV, quotations and coloring are mine) 16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day. 17 But Jesus answered them, "My Father worketh hitherto, and I work." 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God! 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. 21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. 22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. 24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 25 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. 30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." (Yeeshuwa` said more, but I've already quoted too much for some, single-verse Christians to read.) Now, look at Paul's words in what I call the "Resurrection chapter of the Bible," 1 Corinthians 15: Speaking of resurrections, he said, 1 Corinthians 15:20-28 (KJV, quotations and coloring are mine) 20 But now is Christ (the Messiah) risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits (singular) of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive. 23 But every man (person) in his own order: (0) Christ the firstfruits (again, singular); (1) afterward they that are Christ's AT HIS COMING.  24 (2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.  25 For he (the Messiah) must reign, till he (YHWH GOD the Father) hath put all enemies under his (the Messiah's) feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. (But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest [clear; obvious] that "he" is excepted, which "did put all things under him".) 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. So, let's start with this simple fact: God the Father has granted for Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") to be the MASTER OF LIFE! HE was given the authority and the power to raise EVERYONE back to life again, whether in the FIRST general resurrection (of those who belong to the Messiah) or in the SECOND general resurrection (of those who are the unjust standing before the Great White Throne for judgment and sentencing)!
    • That's an interesting concept: How one praying for others today can affect that individuals outcome in the book of life, that is already written in the past.
    • Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
  • Who's Online

168 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. CH.Walt
      CH.Walt
      Not Telling
    2. Elainaway
      Elainaway
      23 years old
    3. jesusfreak6484
      jesusfreak6484
      40 years old