christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi everyone!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

liittledot

liittledot
  • 2 posts

I'm new here and this is my first time to join a Christian forum. I'm so excited to be here to share my thoughts and opinions about God and Bible, as well as my problems  with everybody!

cheers

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,603 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Welcome to Worthy.

Treasure

Treasure

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts
Welcome to Worthy

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord, for He is most worthy to be served with all our hearts; and to keep learning as His Holy Spirit continues to teach, encourage, correct, as well as guide me by His Great Love. Knowing God to the full and being known by Him as His child is my soul. I want to worship God with all abilities He has graced me with; in song, in my work, in my living out this life that He gave me. Last of all, but not certainly not least, I am interested in learning to pray and love in the purity of Christ who transforms the mind and heart.
Yes, welcome here and may the Lord bless your time here.
In Christ, Pat

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Hi,

Glad to see you at Worthy chat. I hope you will be on the forums and in the chat room too. 

Tina2

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Welcome to Worthy.  You will make a lot of friends here.  You will soon discover that you can easily spend multiple hours just reading the threads without even participating in posting.  So much to learn, so little time.  GBU

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
Hi welcome!

Septim

Septim
  • Seeker
  • 17 posts

Hiya.

sethguyen

sethguyen
  • Members
  • 5 posts

welcome

Raife

Raife
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:News, Hiking, Weather, other States, Work, Firefighting, Horses, Cowgirls, Museums, and picnics too!

Welcome and hello!!! I may offer this for you:

Galatians 7: You REAP... what you SOW.

:)

GBU!

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Welcome-300x132.jpg

Rose petal

Rose petal
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Welcome. I'm new too and looking forward to participating.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,671 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

Livia

Livia
  • Members
  • 7 posts

hello :)

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord, for He is most worthy to be served with all our hearts; and to keep learning as His Holy Spirit continues to teach, encourage, correct, as well as guide me by His Great Love. Knowing God to the full and being known by Him as His child is my soul. I want to worship God with all abilities He has graced me with; in song, in my work, in my living out this life that He gave me. Last of all, but not certainly not least, I am interested in learning to pray and love in the purity of Christ who transforms the mind and heart.

I'm new here and this is my first time to join a Christian forum. I'm so excited to be here to share my thoughts and opinions about God and Bible, as well as my problems  with everybody!

cheers

Hi Liitledot,
May the Lord bless your time communicating with other Christians about what is common among us, as well as near and dear to every Christian heart - the incomprehensible love of the Savior that we try and put into words but cannot find enough!
Welcome!
In Christ, Pat

Soulserf

Soulserf
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:My passion is to be my best self and live life with purpose. I enjoy reading, biking and life coaching.

Hello littledot im Melinda and look forward to sharing the journey.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network