christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My praises :)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

warriorforJesus

warriorforJesus

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
Today, I'd like to praise God for my older sister getting a new job. She works in life insurance and everything is working out great! Also, I thank him for this upcoming Christmas season. I hope that I'll still remember that it's about him and not about the commercial (gifts, shopping, etc) of the holiday.

amanda1972

amanda1972
  • 2 posts

Today, I'd like to praise God for my older sister getting a new job. She works in life insurance and everything is working out great! Also, I thank him for this upcoming Christmas season. I hope that I'll still remember that it's about him and not about the commercial (gifts, shopping, etc) of the holiday.

great..congratulations.Very happy for ur sister.Praise the Lord

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Praising Him With You!!! Yeah...You Are So Good, O Lord...

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,042 posts
Praying~!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,313 posts
Thank you Jesus :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network