christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Are Your Predictions?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Waiting2BwithHim

Waiting2BwithHim

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
Now that we are in the playoffs for football what are your picks?

Who do you believe and want to win to go to the Bowl and who will win it all?

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,485 posts
The Bears Will Win

Before Christ Returns?.....

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,780 posts
Broncos!

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,906 posts
Now that we are down to the final 4, I expect it to be the Patriots and the 49ers, but I am hoping the Falcons reach the Super Bowl. I don't like any of the teams that are left, and I had been pulling for Green Bay. I am picking the Patriots to defeat the 49ers in the Super Bowl. It is one of those times where I have very little interest in who wins, and if the Falcons fail to make the Super Bowl, I may not even watch it?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,780 posts
what? you might not watch it? come on, you dont have to like the teams, superbowls are always a must see-even if its just for the commercials :laughing:

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,906 posts

what? you might not watch it? come on, you dont have to like the teams, superbowls are always a must see-even if its just for the commercials :laughing:

I guess you have a point there, but here is the thing. We all have teams we hate. The three teams I hate the most in the NFL are the Ravens, Patriots and 49ers, in that order. I hate the Ravens because I don't like their ownership, and now we have that homosexual marriage controversy. I don't like the Patriots because I have been a long time Dolphins fan, and I just can't stand them. The dislike for the 49ers goes back to their getting rid of Joe Montana. That was a long time ago, so it is easier to move past that and pull for San Francisco. I just have no real interest in the match-up.

On a positive note, this should be an exciting game. The two teams are very evenly matched, and I have no idea who will win? It will likely be the team that makes the fewest turnovers, and your guess is as good as mine who that will be?

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,906 posts

They are good to watch, Bears super bowl champs next year though.

Mike.

Panthers get their act together and win it all next year! Well, I can hope anyway. Panthers over the Dolphins, my dream match-up, with Carolina coming out on top. Too early for predictions till we see off season moves.

Speaking of the Bears, I was surprised they fired their coach. The team won 10 games, and in my opinion, I don't think they were under achievers? Most of the time, 10 gets you in. It was just one of those years. I don't like firing the coach just because you think you have to in order to make a statement. If the guy is no good, by all means fire him, but are the Bears going to be a better team for making a change? I doubt it?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network