christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :)

nChrist

nChrist

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts
Hello and WELCOME to both new folks. I hope that you enjoy the fellowship here as much as I do.

Luanne Marie

Luanne Marie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

But you need to realize that no one alone can understand any of the prophecies in the Scriptures. The prophets did not think these things up on their own, but they were guided by the Spirit of God. As you quoted from (Jer 31:31-34) and 2 Peter 1:19-21 Thank you so much for that. Luanne

Yes this is my understanding Luanne, that we can only understand the spiritual truth of the scriptures as it is revealed to us by and through God's Holy Spirit.

:clap: Amen and Amen. The best thing to know is, We have the Gospel, and with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we can refer to it, tell about it, and be of good cheer. Praise God and I'm sure we all agree on that one!! :grin:

Luanne Marie

Luanne Marie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

But you need to realize that no one alone can understand any of the prophecies in the Scriptures. The prophets did not think these things up on their own, but they were guided by the Spirit of God. As you quoted from (Jer 31:31-34) and 2 Peter 1:19-21 Thank you so much for that. Luanne

Yes this is my understanding Luanne, that we can only understand the spiritual truth of the scriptures as it is revealed to us by and through God's Holy Spirit.

OH and, I also have to add, I looked at this, what I wrote and said "I WROTE THAT???".. I wasn't telling you anything, that was the scriptures that you quoted from the CEV version of the bible. I'm not even sure if you had that understanding. I had to sit back and think about when I wrote that..LOL. But those are the words written in the bible of the scriptures you quoted..

worshiper70

worshiper70

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
Hello and I wcome both of you to Worthy. God bless

franciskelsey

franciskelsey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
WELCOME TO WORTHY

greekmom

greekmom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
Welcome to Worthy! :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network