christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

God Has Done a Miracle Weight Loss for Me

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Miz KJV Only

Miz KJV Only
  • Members
  • 27 posts

God Has Done a Miracle Weight Loss for Me

In the last week of April, first week of May 2013 I started the Team No Sugar diet. I listened to the TV new reporter on channel 3 WBTV news. She said she lost 40 pounds in 3 months. So far, I have lost 30 pounds since 1st week of  May and it is now August 22nd

Team No Sugar diet is no processed cane sugar at all and no sweets or soda or juice that has sugar in it. No sugar is 85% of the diet plus no carbohydrates including no rice and no dairy products.

The diet is Team No Sugar diet is by Brigita Mack on WBTV.com channel 3 local news in Charlotte, NC.

I was 245 pounds and I’m now 215 pounds and still losing. Last week I was 220 pounds. I eat whatever meat and vegetable besides potatoes that I want. I eat all the salad and fruit I want. Instead of sugar I use artificial sugar packets. I drink water, hot tea, coffee and iced tea that I make with tea bags.

God is ALL behind this weight loss thingy because I been praying for it for years. AND…God had me home at the right time to see this on the TV news. If God wasn’t in it, I would still be around 250 pounds today. I have figured it out to be me losing 2 pound a week for the last 15 weeks!

Thank God, Thank you Jesus!!!

Miz KJV Only

:clap:  :laughing: 

angelgirl1993

angelgirl1993
  • Members
  • 5 posts

keep it up! this inspired me to lose weight too

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network