christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What Is Everyone Doing For New Years Eve Or New Years Day?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

What is everyone doing for New Years Eve or New Years Day?

My church is having a New Years Celebration. It is so exciting to me. We pray, and we party in a clean and pure way. Amen!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

as of right now,  I will be celebrating it with family. :36:

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts

Blessings to Everyone!

My Church does have "Watch Night" every New Years Eve where we usher in the New Year Praising & Worshipping God together....we make joyful songs,pray and offer our thanksgiving to the Lord.It starts around 9:30 and carries on until the clock strikes 12am...........................HAPPY<HEALTHY<BLESSED NEW YEAR WORTHY FAMILY!!!! :36:

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Jamin Jackson

Jamin Jackson
  • Members
  • 19 posts

My church is having a New Years Celebration. It is so exciting to me. We pray, and we party in a clean and pure way. Amen!

I'm anticipating a night of swing dancing at the presbyterian community center here in Tulsa!  

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Wow! You guys have really awesome plans!

alphaparticle

alphaparticle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Hanging out with my wife. I'm guessing she does not make it to midnight.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,093 posts

What about the house plant   :noidea: 

:taped:

Happy New Year Bary and to Mrs Bary. 

alphaparticle

alphaparticle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

What about the house plant   :noidea:

:taped:

Happy New Year Bary and to Mrs Bary. 

Yes, the plant and I will welcome in the new year. Thanks Nigel, you too!

AFlameOfFire

AFlameOfFire

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
I'll probably be doing some wash and cooking something new.

I might treat myself and skip a shower that day too, why not?

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,038 posts

Nothing   :grin:a06562b42a1d14ae7d2e5c31bda8be43.jpg

jeffnevins

jeffnevins

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Watching a videogame on YouTube til around 9:30 PM.  I had four hours of sleep last night.  Even if I had eight, I wake up around 5-6 AM w/o trying to. 

NYDay?  No idea.  Hope you all have a good one, though.

Brother Paul

Brother Paul

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Going to spend the day with and pray for my sister who has chosen to be taken off the breathing machine so she can go home...and I do not mean to her house...

In His love

Brother Paul

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Brother Paul, I will be praying for you and your family. For the one who are going out to church, a party, or small gatherings with family and friends, be careful and safe.

Lord, watch over us as we travel to our places. Keep us out of harm and danger. In Jesus name I pray. amen

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

we drove around sight seeing all day....    I'm tired and going to bed...  I'll bet the new year can come in without me.

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

th_Snoopy_Sleeping.gif

Spock

Spock

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

I played a near three hour tennis match this afternoon - that's my big event. Lol

Seriously, New Year's Eve/ day means nothing to me. Just another day. The wife and I usually go to the movies but my wife is exhausted having just come back from visiting her 92 year old mother in North Carolina. She just wants to chill watching our DVD, so I am multitasking as you can see.

Spock

Spock

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Going to spend the day with and pray for my sister who has chosen to be taken off the breathing machine so she can go home...and I do not mean to her house...

In His love

Brother Paul

Wow! I'm speechless on this one. Thanks for your honesty here. We care for you and your family.

Brother Paul

Brother Paul

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Its all good here Spock...for her this is gain and I am rejoicing in our Lord and Savior for His incredible work...my wife Salome, two of her brothers, my best friend, my mom, my brother, my sister, her husband, at least three of my four kids, now working on our grands (by and with Him) to get the whole family into the kingdom...Hallelujah! My sister has already been through the valley of the shadow of death a few times and been raised back up each time...but she says last time (she actually flat lined for about 14 minutes) she caught a slight glimpse of glory and did not want to come back, but I guess the Lord had a few more things for her to do...so all is better then well my brother! Thanks for your love in Christ to-usward and back atcha...His Shalom be upon you and all of yours! May 2014 be an even closer and more personal and effectual walk with the Lord for us all...now is the time, today is the day...carry out your co-mission with vigor in His name. Amen!!! And again I shout AMEN!!!

In His love

Brother Paul

Spock

Spock

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Its all good here Spock...for her this is gain and I am rejoicing in our Lord and Savior for His incredible work...my wife Salome, two of her brothers, my best friend, my mom, my brother, my sister, her husband, at least three of my four kids, now working on our grands (by and with Him) to get the whole family into the kingdom...Hallelujah! My sister has already been through the valley of the shadow of death a few times and been raised back up each time...but she says last time (she actually flat lined for about 14 minutes) she caught a slight glimpse of glory and did not want to come back, but I guess the Lord had a few more things for her to do...so all is better then well my brother! Thanks for your love in Christ to-usward and back atcha...His Shalom be upon you and all of yours! May 2014 be an even closer and more personal and effectual walk with the Lord for us all...now is the time, today is the day...carry out your co-mission with vigor in His name. Amen!!! And again I shout AMEN!!!

In His love

Brother Paul

Another wow my brother. Thank you for demonstrating faith in practice here. We all talk about faith, you and your family are now walking in faith. I'm encouraged by this testimony as I'm sure others are. Tell your sister I love her in Christ.

Dawn1974

Dawn1974

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

I will continue to pray for your family.

Last night was a blast! We ate, danced, and prayed. We ate Fried Chicken, Salad, Pasta with red sauce, Pasta with Alfredo Sauce, Meatballs, String Beans, and many deserts.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network